JEE (Advanced) 2014 All-India topper Chitraang Murdia who joined B.Tech in Computer Science at IIT-Bombay quit and joined Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) on scholarship to pursue his passion for physics. Read why he left IIT Bombay as Chitraang Murdia Story Is Important For Students. Though several students who joined according to rank seek a change in branch after their first year at IITs, very few quit the institute or change to the subject of their interest.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Murdia’s story is inspirational for students who want to follow their passion & interest.
Murdia, a resident of Udaipur, who secured 334 out of 360 marks in JEE Advanced 2014 says:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Why JEE Topper Quit IIT Bombay & Joined MIT