JEECUP 2019 Admit Card will be available very soon. UP Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE)-2019 Entrance Examination for admission to Polytechnics for session 2019-20 will be held on 26 May 2019(Revised). JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh) conducts State level Polytechnic Entrance Examination in Uttar Pradesh. It is also popular as UPJEE or UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam. Dates of UP Polytechnic form 2019 and examination is announced by the council. It is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). However, JEECUP 2019 is organised for offering admission to Polytechnic Institutions in Diploma, Post Diploma and PG Diploma programmes in the Engineering, Technology and Management fields. Here we are providing details about JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) including the Application form, Important dates, Eligibility, Paper pattern, Syllabus, etc.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh
Examination Name: JEECUP 2019.
Exam Level: State level Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE).
Qualification: 10th Class.
For More Details, visit the Official Website.
UP JEECUP Latest Update
- JEECUP 2019 Admit Card will be available very soon.
Online Application Form of JEECUP 2019 is available from 20 December 2018 onward. And last date is 31 March 2019(Extended).
- JEECUP 2019 Entrance Examination for admission in Polytechnics for session 2019-20 is scheduled on 26 May 2019(Revised).
Important Dates JEECUP 2019
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Important Dates:
|1.||JEECUP online form 2019 date||20 December 2018
|2.||Last Date to Apply for JEECUP-Polytechnic||31 March 2019(Extended)|
|3.||Application Form correction||15 – 18 March 2019|
|4.||JEECUP Admit card Downloading starts from||The second week of April 2019 onwards|
|5.||UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) 2019 Examination Date||26 May 2019 (Revised)|
|6.||Declaration of result||The third week of May 2019|
||Counselling begins from||June 2019|
UP JEECUP 2019 Date of Examination
Group-wise examination dates for JEECUP 2019 is given here:
|Groups||Course||Exam Date and Time|
|Group A||Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses||28 April 2019 (Sunday) 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM|
|Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I, K1 TO K8||Other Courses||28 April 2019 (Sunday) 09.00
02.30 PM – 05.30 PM
JEECUP Admit Card: Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh
Given below are some general information about the JEECUP Admit card. Aspirants need to read them carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- The Admit Card will be available from the Second week of April 2019 onward.
- Candidates can download the admit card for all groups from the official website.
- Admit card is the most important document required for appearing in the offline exam.
- The JEECUP admit card carry important details like the roll number, exam centre details, and time and day of the exam.
- Candidates can keep the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Admit card for future use.
JEECUP 2019 Application Form
Given below are all the important instructions and information an aspirant must be notified about. For any misconception, the candidate can visit the official page of UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2019.
How should I apply for JEECUP 2019?
- Firstly, the application form will be available only in online mode. Moreover, it is available from 20 December 2018 onward.
- The last date of form submission is on 31 March 2019(Extended).
- After filling the form, the candidate must keep the print out copy of the confirmation page for further reference.
- Similarly, Candidates have to fill their personal details, academic details, communication details and other documents with the proof of fee in the application form.
- JEECUP Application Form for Correction 2019 dates will be started from 15 – 18 March 2019.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory to fill the Application form.
A candidate is supposed to make an order to make his/her candidature eligible to sit for the exam.
- Moreover, Students have to pay Rs. 300/- and Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidate.
- Also, There are 2 ways to deposit Application fee:
- Online Process (net banking/ credit/debit card)
- E-Chalan: the fee can be submitted from any branch of the State Bank of India.
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Course Wise JEECUP 2019 Eligibility Criteria is Given below:
GROUP WISE ELIGIBILITY AND SUBJECT WISE QUESTION PERCENTAGE (GROUP –A to K1-K8)
|A.||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Pass 10th Exam with at least 35% marks|
|B.||Agriculture Engineering||Pass 10th Exam and obtained a minimum 35% marks or Agriculture subject in class 12|
|C.||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||Pass 10th Class with at least 35% marks|
|D.||Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice||Pass 12th Exam|
|Library and Information Science||Pass 12th Exam|
|E.||Diploma in Pharmacy||Pass an Intermediate examination in science and got 50% marks|
|F.||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)||Pass B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry/Biotechnology|
|G.||Post Graduate Diploma Course||Pass graduation with any stream|
|H.||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Pass 12th Exam and obtain 50% marks|
|I.||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Pass 12th with science and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects|
|J.||Post Diploma in Information Technology||Pass Engineering Diploma from BTEUP affiliated Institution|
|K1 to K8||Lateral Entry||Pass 12th or ITI|
JEECUP 2019 Syllabus
- The UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam syllabus will be of 10th or 12th class standard.
- Candidates must refer the officially prescribed syllabus given in information brochure.
- For Polytechnic Engineering, the syllabus is comprised of mathematics, physics and chemistry (PCM) subjects.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy, questions are generally asked from physics, chemistry and biology/ mathematics subjects.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern of Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam is:
- Syllabus: From the board of exam qualified.
- Level: State Level Polytechnic Entrance Test.
- Mode of Exam: UPJEE 2019 entrance exam is organised in Offline mode only.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 MCQs
- Language: The medium of the question paper is English & Hindi.
- Duration: The time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for a correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark deduction for a wrong response.
Reservation Applicable for JEECUP 2019
JEECUP 2019 Exam Centres
The exam centres of JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) is likely to the last session, this session too the exam will be conducted in all the districts of Uttar Pradesh. However, in such cases where a particular district is unavailable due to some unavoidable circumstances, the candidate will be allotted a JEECUP 2019 exam centre in a nearby district. Also, once a district or exam centre of JEECUP has been chosen, requests for a change will not be entertained by exam authorities.
JEECUP Answer Key 2019
Candidates can check Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Key via online mode. The answer key will be released in within a week after the examination May 2019. Candidates can check the answer key by entering their ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Question Booklet Number’. With the help of the answer key, candidates can calculate their rough marks and compare with the final result.
Steps to download Answer key
- Go to the official website of JEECUP.
- Click on the link ‘Click Here’.
- The new page will be opened on the screen.
- After clicking on that link, enter your roll number & question booklet number.
- Thereafter click on the ‘submit’.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- Download it and save it on your PC for further use.
- Now verify your answers with the actual answers printed in the answer key.
JEECUP 2019 Result
The result of JEECUP 2019 exam will be released via online mode. It will comprise of the actual marks obtained along with the rough status of those who are eligible to appear for counselling. A tentative temporary score can be obtained from the answer key.
- In June 2019, JEECUP 2019 results will be announced.
- The result will be declared only through online mode.
- After the result is declared, the rank list will be published on the official website
- No Rank card will be sent to the candidates through Post/Courier.
How to download JEECUP 2019 Result?
- Go through the official link.
- Fill all the required details like Roll Number & Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’ after entering all the details.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the result.
JEECUP 2019 Counselling Procedure
After the publication of the rank list, JEECUP 2019 Counselling procedure will start. The documents will be verified at the time of counselling/admission process. The time of counselling, candidates will able to make their selection of course & colleges on the basis of the candidate choice, reservation and rank list, The candidates will get admission through the counselling process. If the candidate failed to submit the authentic documents they will be not considered for counselling/admission.
JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2019
Check below official counselling schedule of JEECUP 2019: Polytechnic form 2019 last date
|Counselling Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Third Round of Seat Allotment||29 June 2019 (Afternoon)|
|Third Round Of Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||29 June to 03 July 2019|
|Third Round Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification & Willingness(Freeze/Float)||30 June to 03 July 2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Fourth Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||04 to 05 July 2019|
|Fourth Round Choice Filling and Locking||04 to 05 July 2019|
|Fourth Round of Seat Allotment||06 July 2019 (Afternoon)|
|Fourth Round Of Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||06 July to 13 July 2019|
|Fourth Round Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Willingness(Freeze/Float)||07 July to 13 July 2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Admission Process for all Allotted Candidates||13 July 2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
Programmes Offered in JEECUP 2019
Following are the courses offered by JEECUP:
- Diploma in Engineering and Technology
- Agriculture Engineering
- Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering
- Library and Information Science
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice
- Pharmacy Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma Course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Post Diploma in Information Technology
JEECUP 2019 Admission Process
Follow the given process in order to fill the forms without any hustle:
- During the admission procedure, Students have to carry the authentic document with the allotment letter.
- After the completion of the counselling procedure, The Candidates have to report to the allotted college within a mentioned time.
- Documents will be verified at the time of admission.
- If a candidate fails to appear in the admission process in the given time period, the seat will be allotted to the other candidate.
And for Joint Entrance Examination visit here Jee Main 2019
JEECUP Fee With Courses
Stay Tunned about Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam Here.
jeecup.nic.in 2019, up polytechnic exam date 2019, jeecup online form 2019, up polytechnic 2019, up polytechnic online form 2019, jeecup sarkari result, jeecup syllabus.