NATA Application Form is releasing from 24 Janury 2019. NATA Exam Paper Pattern 2019 is decided by COA and included in NATA Information Brochure. It contains details about the dates of examination, question pattern, and mode of answering, the number of questions. The test will include two papers i.e Mathematics & General Aptitude Test and Drawing Test.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
NATA Exam Paper Pattern 2019 Details
- The examination will be of 200 marks in total.
- An OMR based MCQ for Mathematics and General Aptitude is 90 minutes (120 marks).
- Candidates will get another 90 minutes to attempt two questions of the Drawing Test (80 marks)
Question Pattern and Mode of Answering-The OMR answer sheet for MCQs will be after 90 minutes exact. The candidates have to fill in all the information in the OMR answer sheet, the drawing sheet and the attendance sheet while the examination is going on.
All the questions, as well as instructions, will be in English language only.
Distribution of Marks
|SUBJECT||DISTRIBUTION OF MARKS||TOTAL MARKS|
|Mathematics (20 questions)||20×2 (2 marks each)||40 marks|
|General Aptitude (40 Questions)||40×2 (2 marks each)||80 marks|
|Drawing (2 Questions)||2×40 (2 marks each)||80 marks|
|TOTAL||62 Questions||200 marks|
New Change – Distribution in Marks of Mathematics, Now Mathematics will be of 40 Marks only instead of 60 Marks before.
NATA 2019 Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Council of Architecture|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Architecture|
Mode of Examination
The NATA 2019 Paper Pattern
Mathematics and General Aptitude Test Guidelines-
- Firstly, for every question, there will be only one correct answer and each correct response will fetch 2 marks to the students.
- Moreover, there is no negative marking in the examination but the number of incorrect responses can be used to resolve a tie.
- Therefore the candidates must be careful while filling the bubble on the OMR sheet.
- In addition, the applicants should use blue/black ball point pen only.
- Drawing Test Guidelines-
- Firstly, the candidate has to attempt two(2) drawing questions in 90 minutes.
- More than one examiner will check the paper.
- Then, the average of assigned marks will be the final score.
- Also, this paper evaluates candidates’ sense of proportion and perspective, sense of color and composition through the drawing questions.
Questions & Answers Regarding NATA 2019 Exam
Q1. Is there negative marking in NATA exam?
Ans. No there is no negative marking in NATA exam.
The official website of NATA: http://nata.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
Read more about the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
|Eligibility Criteria||NATA 2019 Complete Details|
|Important Dates||NATA Application Form|