NATA Paper Pattern 2020 has been released by COA which is included in the NATA Information Brochure. It contains details about the dates of examination, question pattern, and mode of answering, the number of questions. The aptitude test will contain two parts i.e Drawing and General Aptitude Test & Logical Reasoning and PCM.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
NATA Exam Paper Pattern 2020 Details
- The examination will be of 200 Marks in total.
- The drawing section contains 3 questions and time is 135 minutes (125 Marks).
- The part-b contains the PCM and General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning and time is 60 minutes (75 Marks).
Question Pattern and Mode of Answering- The OMR answer sheet for MCQs will be after 90 minutes exact. The candidates have to fill in all the information in the OMR answer sheet, the drawing sheet and the attendance sheet while the examination is going on.
All the questions, as well as the instructions, will be in English language only.
Distribution of Marks
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Drawing (3 Questions)||2 x 35
1 x 55
|PCM (15 Questions carrying 1.5 marks each)||15 x 1.5||22.5|
|General Aptitude& Logical Reasoning (35 Questions carrying 1.5 marks each)||35 x 1.5||52.5|
NATA 2020 Paper Pattern
Mathematics and General Aptitude Test Guidelines-
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NATA 2020 Paper Pattern: Application, Eligibility, Syllabus
- Firstly, for every question, there will be only one correct answer and each correct response will fetch 2 marks to the students.
- Moreover, there is no negative marking in the examination but the number of incorrect responses can be used to resolve a tie.
- Therefore the candidates must be careful while filling the bubble on the OMR sheet.
- In addition, the applicants should use blue/black ballpoint pen only.
- Drawing Test Guidelines-
- Firstly, the candidate has to attempt two(2) drawing questions in 90 minutes.
- More than one examiner will check the paper.
- Then, the average of assigned marks will be the final score.
- Also, this paper evaluates candidates’ sense of proportion and perspective, sense of colour and composition through the drawing questions.
Questions & Answers Regarding NATA 2020 Exam
Q1. Is there negative marking in NATA exam?
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Manav Rachna University
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Ans. No there is no negative marking in the NATA exam.
The official website of NATA: http://www.nata.in/
NATA 2020 Exam Highlights
Name of Examination
|National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Council of Architecture|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Architecture Courses|
Mode of Examination
Read more about the National Aptitude Test in Architecture
|Eligibility Criteria||NATA 2020 Complete Details|
|Important Dates||NATA Application Form|
nata 2020 exam date, nata 2020 registration date, nata exam 2020 registration date, nata syllabus 2020 pdf, nata exam date 2020. application form nata, exam pattern nata, mathematics algebra nata syllabus 2020 pdf download.