NEET UG 2018 Result is published by CBSE on 23 June 2018. The applicants, who participated in the NEET 2018, can check their score at CBSE. The applicants have to submit their Roll No and Date of Birth to check their result. About 12 lakh Candidates appeared to join medical and dental colleges across the country have given NEET 2018.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The 2018 Result contains the score of NEET Aspirants. Altogether, 1138890 applicants enlisted for the NEET UG 2018. In any case, out of this 1090085 applicants showed up for the examination and 611539 competitors cleared the exam. The CBSE has additionally distributed the cut-off and top 10 rankers of NEET UG Exam.
Step by Step Guide to see NEET UG 2018 Result
- Applicants can follow these simple steps given below, to access the Result by CBSE.
- Visit the Official Website. http://cbseresults.nic.in/
- Go to “NEET 2018 Result”
- Screen with Roll Number and DOB will be displayed.
- Applicant must enter their Roll Number as well as Date of Birth, in the given columns, respectively.
- Click Submit Button.
- Applicants Result will be shown on the screen
The applicant must provide the details according to the exam they had attended i.e. the NEET 1, and 2 examinations or for both. Students are encouraged to submit all the details, on the CBSE Portal. Applicant must enter every single of the details very carefully, in the CBSE gateway. On the off chance, that any of the data submitted by the applicant is invalid, the result will not be presented.
Toppers of NEET UG 2018 Result
The list of top 10 toppers is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NEET UG 2018 Result announced by CBSE
- Navdeep Singh
- Archit Gupta
- Manish Mulchandani
- Sankeerth Sadananda
- Dogra Abhishek Veerendra
- Deric Joseph
- Kanish Tayal
- Nikita Goyal
- Aryan Raj Singh
- Tanish Bansal
NEET UG 2018 Result Qualifying marks:
|Category||Passing Criteria (Percentile)||Marks (Max-Min)|
|General||50th||685 – 145|
|PH (General)||45th||474 – 131|
|OBC||40th||678 – 118|
|SC/ST||40th||595 – 118|
|PH(SC/ST)||40th||415 – 118|
|PH(OBC)||45th||510 – 118|
According to CBSE, out of the total, 1138890 seated in the examination. Out of them, 611539 have passed the examination for admissions in Medical UG courses across all of the listed medical colleges in India.
The NEET 2018 rank list will be set issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on the national level for 15 percent quota seats. Likewise, the rank list will be distributed to the authorised states, conceding powers or University relating to which the ranking list will be issued by after they apply their own norms.
AIPMT 2018 Cutoffs score for 15% Quota seats:
|Category||Quota Seats Rank (All India)|
|General||1 – 14052|
|OBC||14053 – 14905|
|SC||14200 – 61238|
|ST||14481 – 83162|
|UR PH||15149 – 61494|
|OBC – PH||62218 – 67788|
|SC – PH||66314 – 73737|
NEET UG 2018 Result Tie Break
The tie-breaking is the system to break the tie when two or more than two competitors have secured the same position(marks). The following are the measures used for the tie-break.
- The students who had secured higher in the Biology will be given the higher ranking.
- If by any chance that it doesn’t break the tie, the competitors securing high marks in the subject of Chemistry will be designated the better rank.
- In the event that both the above measures don’t break the tie, the competitor with less “negative marks” will be given preferred for higher ranking.
- In the event that all the above measures don’t break the tie, the competitor, who has seniority in age will be given higher rank.
NEET 2018 Counselling
It is to be noticed that the counselling schedule for NEET 2018 has not yet announced. The Medical Council Committee(MCC) will direct the Counseling.
The last date for the enrollment is August 25, 2018. The competitors can make choices and lock them on August 26, after which the final list of seat allotment will be issued on August 27, 2018. From that point, it will be followed by one more round of the filling of choices and seat allotment, as there will be two rounds of the seat allotment and toward the end, an empty seat will be given to the state quota and the same medium will be used to fill them.
Kindly have a look the table given below, to check top 6 medical colleges in India. The ranking these medical colleges is taken from most preferred colleges by top rankers in 2015.
Top 6 most reputed Medical colleges in India
|Name of the College||Location|
|Government Medical College||Chandigarh|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College||Delhi|
|Maulana Azad Medical College||Delhi|
|Seth G.S. Medical College||Mumbai|
|University College of Medical Sciences||Delhi|
|VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital||Delhi|
Opening – Closing Rank in AIPMT 2015: The below-given table, shows the opening and closing of candidates in AIPMT 2015 released by counselling authority MCC after the counselling process terminates.
The opening-closing rank means, at which rank allotment of MBBS seats started and ended for All India 15% Quota seats through online counselling procedure.
|Rank: Opening – Closing||Course||Category||Category|
|73737||MBBS||SC – PH1||SC PH|
|3652 – 55683||MBBS||UR – PH2||UR PH|
|32 – 5045||MBBS||OBC||OBC|
|219 – 34883||MBBS||SC||SC|
|20478 – 61494||MBBS||OBC – PH2||UR PH|
|26350 – 56708||MBBS||OBC – PH1||UR PH|
|43 – 5025||MBBS||OBC||UR|
|44813 – 53083||MBBS||SC – PH2||UR PH|