NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2019 Paper Pattern is available by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. Also, NMAT UG Entrance Exam occurs by the Narsee Monjee Institute for students to get admission in UG Engineering and MBA courses. And, the examination will take place online in May 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2019 Paper Pattern
- Firstly, the exam paper pattern will be Multiple Objective Questions.
- Then, the exam paper of NMAT UG will be judged with the English language, proficiency and Comprehension, Current Affairs, General Knowledge and Legal Awareness and Aptitude, reasoning and general intelligence questions.
- Also, for every wrong answer, there is negative marking of ¼ allotted marks. But, every wrong attempt will result in the deduction of a ¼ mark.
- The general and expected difficulty level of the exam is easy to moderate.
|S. no||Section||No. of Questions||Time (in Minutes)||Difficulty Level||Possible Attempts|
|1||Language Skills||32||22||Easy-Moderate||21 – 23|
|2||Quantitative Skills||48||60||Moderate||32 – 34|
|3||Logical Reasoning||40||38||Easy- Moderate||24 – 26|
|Total||120||120||78 – 82|
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam has 3 sections:
Applicants need to answer questions from all three section. Candidate needs to be careful for the time as they complete a section, whether the candidate selects to move to the next level or not within the given time or timeouts, the candidate appearing will not be able to return to that section.
|Section||No. of questions||Time|
|Language Skills||32||22 Min|
|Quantitative Skills||48||60 Min|
|Logical Reasoning||40||38 Min|
Candidates must take the exam individually time allotted to the sections. And Applicant also needs to give the best performance in each of the 3 sections.
Also, Candidates should balance the time of one section as it doesn’t add to the next section. So, Applicants taking the exam should be fully aware of time utilization before moving to the other sections.
NPAT Exam Pattern
Candidates need to appear for NMIMS Programs After Twelfth Admissions to UG Degree and Integrated Degree Courses. NPAT 2019 is the official exam conducted by SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and constituent colleges.
The official website of NMIMS University is http://www.nmims.edu/
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Paper Pattern.”