Sharda University Admission Test also known as SUAT which is conducted by the Sharda University. It offers admission to aspirants to its Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. For Candidates seeking admission to Sharda University, this test is mandatory.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Admission is on the basis of performance in the test. Sharda University offers courses in the field of Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Architecture & Planning, Art, Design and Media Studies, Law, Languages & Culture, Dental Sciences, Nursing Sciences and Research, Allied Health Sciences, Medical Sciences & Research, Basic Sciences and Research, Education, Pharmacy. The last date for submission of application form is released and very soon the other dates will also be released by the university. The official link to the website is given below.
SUAT 2020 Exam Highlights
Following is the Important information about SUAT 2020
|Name of the examination||SHARDA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION TEST|
|Commonly known as||SUAT|
|Conducting body||SHARDA UNIVERSITY|
Sharda University Admission Test/SUAT 2020 Exam Date
These are official dates. Official dates have not been announced yet.
|Availability of application form||19 February 2020|
|The last date of submitting application form||29 July 2020|
|Slot booking||till July 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||August 2020|
SUAT 2020 Application Form For Sharda University Admission Test
The Application Form of SUAT 2020 has been available for aspirants from 19 February 2020. Aspirants can fill and submit the form through online as well as offline mode.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Sharda University Admission Test: SUAT Apply date Extended to 18 July
Eligible candidates can get the online application form of SUAT through University. After the completion of the online application process, the student will get an unique ID and password that will be used in the admission process. Aspirants can seek offline application form from Admission Office only.
SUAT Admission Procedure:
- Firstly, visit the official site of Sharda University
- Then, click on the new registration.
- Further, enter the details in the required field.
- Upload scanned photographs as prescribed by the authority.
- The final step is payment of application form.
The application fee for SUAT 2020 is Rs. 1200/-. Modes of payment are the following:
Cash Payment – Submitted at Sharda University Fee Counter or cash deposited at any branch of the Axis Bank or Punjab national bank. Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card, favor Demand Draft – one should make Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Sharda University, payable at Greater Noida.
Candidates need to mention aspirants Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and the course on the back side of DD and send it to the address mentioned:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
How many sections are there in SUAT?
The SUAT exam comprises of different sections for different disciplines:
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non-PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
Eligibility criteria For Sharda university admission 2020
Candidates after ensuring their eligibility can apply for the test.
Following is the eligibility criteria for SUAT 2020:
- Minimum qualification required for eligibility is the 12th class from any recognised board.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age till 31 December 2019.
- Foreign national candidates need to produce the passing certificate of class 12th or equivalent to Class 12th examination.
- Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria set up by Association of Indian University (AIU).
Exemption Notification Regarding SUAT Entrance Exam:
The exam conducting board has released a notification regarding criteria exemption for those candidates who had secured a good rank in various examination courses. In other words those who has secured the rank in national/entrance exam as per the Sharda University guideline need not at clear the SUAT Entrance Exam. Given below is the detailed information.
|National/Entrance exam||Exemption Criteria|
|Engineering||JEE-Main Rank (< 3,00,000)/ UPSEE Rank (< 50,000)|
|MBA||XAT/CAT/MAT (CAT > 65%, MAT > 75%)|
|Law||Valid score card in CLAT/LSAT|
|Architecture||Valid Scores in NATA|
|MBBS||Valid score card in UPCMET|
|BDS||Valid score card in UPCAT|
Exam Pattern 2020
- SUAT will consist of 90 MULTIPLE CHOICE type questions.
- It will be an online test only( computer-based Exam).
- The question paper would consist of questions about the following subject: English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
- Each section will have 30 questions.
- The candidates will have to select one correct answer from the given four alternate answers.
- Candidates will have 120 minutes to complete the test.
- There is no negative marking scheme in the exam.
- Applicants should secure marks not less than 35% in order to qualify for Sharda university admission test.
SUAT 2020 Hall Ticket
- Candidates can book their test date and time slot as per their convenience.
- Only registered candidates are eligible to download the hall ticket.
- Candidates can download the admit card at the time of slot booking
- The admit card will appear after the candidate has selected their slot of time and date.
- Candidates are requested to Report at the examination centre on selected date & time with 2 copies of hall ticket and identity proof.
- Candidates who fail to carry the admit card to the examination hall will not get the permission to enter the examination hall
How to download SHARDA University Admit card/Hall Ticket?
- Firstly, visit the official SHARDA University web portal.
- Then, using your application number and password login, click on slot booking.
- Further, select the time and date slot according to your convenience.
- Candidates should book the slots as soon as they are out to ensure preferable time and date slots.
- After booking a slot, submit it.
- And the only one can download the Admit card.
- Check your details on the Admit card
- If any error, contact the university soon.
- After making sure all the details are correct, click print and get 2 copies of the admit card.
- Preserve the admit card until the admission procedure.
SUAT 2020 Result
- Sharda University will declare SUAT 2020 result on its official website.
- The results announcement will be in the week of June 2020.
- The candidate will not get any post of hard copy.
- Candidates will have to enter their application number and date of birth or password as mandatory details to check the result.
- Moreover, they should download it from the link provided on the official website and take a print out.
- It will be used for all the later admission procedures.
Selection Procedure 2020
- Successful candidates will have to face Personal Interview in the counselling round.
- Selection rounds will take place at Sharda University campus or regional offices.
- Final selection will be on the basis of the overall performance of the candidate.
SUAT 2020 Exam Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)|
|Conducting Body||Sharda University|
|Last date to fill SUAT 2020 Application Form||29 July 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline Both|
|Application Fee||INR 1200|
|Courses Available||B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||UG Courses- Class 12
PG Courses- Bachelor’s degree
|SUAT 2020 Exam Date||Last week of May|
|SUAT Helpline Number||0120-4570000|
The official website can be viewed here: www.sharda.ac.in/suat
Also, stay tuned to our website for more recent updates on this exam.
suat sample paper, sharda university application form 2020, sharda university admission 2020, sharda university admission 2020 last date, sharda university phd admission 2020, sharda university fees, suat 2020 exam date.