UKSEE 2019 Notifications will be announced by UTU, Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination is conducted every year for the admission in courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA. And, the admission will be based on merit cum first come first serve basis. Uttarakhand Technical University is responsible for all the activities related to Entrance Exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
|Exam Name||UKSEE 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Registration begins||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date filling Registration Form||06 May 2019|
|Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||18 – 19 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||4th week of June 2019|
UKSEE 2019 Notifications
The various features of UKSEE paper are as follows:
- There will be nine papers consisting of objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- One correct answer will carry one mark.
- The exam will be conducted on specially designed OMR sheets.
- There is no negative marking.
- The total of attempted questions from required papers is summed up to get the actual score of a candidate.
After the evaluation of all the candidates’ papers, a separate merit list will be prepared for each course.
This merit list is purely based on the performance of the candidate in UKSEE and not on any previous Examinations.
However, for admission in B.Tech, the merit is based on performances of the candidates in JEE. To access this merit list, candidates must visit the official website of UTU.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination
Apart from examination guidelines, there are certain other notifications that will be released by UTU. Some of these UKSEE 2019 Notifications can be:
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Request for change in test centres and category shall not be entertained.
- The result of UKSEE declared by the coordination committee shall be final.
- There is no provision of scrutiny to answer books.
Further information regarding UKSEE 2019 Notifications is released through the press section of the website of UTU that is real time. Candidates are advised to keep checking the website for latest notifications regarding UKSEE. This will give them the accurate information regarding dates, syllabus, results and counselling of UKSEE 2019.
The link for the official page is given here: www.ubter.in
uksee result 2018, uksee counselling 2018, utu date sheet 2018, utu latest update, uttarakhand technical university date sheet, utu online marksheet, uttarakhand technical university exam results, uksee college list.