UKSEE 2020 Application Form is going to be released by Uttarakhand Technical University tentatively in the last week of April 2020. Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducts the Uttarakhand State entrance exam or UKSEE 2020 which is a State Level Entrance Exam. Further, Qualifying candidates can get admission in the 2nd year of (Lateral Entry) B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA courses. The Application form can be filled only through Online mode only. Also, the payment has to be done Online only. The conducting body will release the forms in April 2020.
Read the article for more details on UKSEE 2020 Application Form.
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
Although UKSEE 2020 being a single Exam for all the courses in UTU, candidates are required to fill separate Application form for individual courses once they fill the form for UKSEE. Application form for UKSEE 2020 Exam is based upon the information brochure/prospectus that is released by the University. So, candidates are advised to go through the brochure before filling up the Application form. Also, they should ensure their Eligibility before filling in the application form.
The following information is required for filling the Application form:
- Mailing address
- ID Proof details
- Contact Number
- Email address
- Choice of Exam Centre
- Passport-sized photograph
- Domicile documents (Uttarakhand compulsory for 2nd-year courses).
UKSEE 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||4th week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result Date||Last week of May 2020|
Some details that are relevant to the Application form are as follows:
- The candidate must check for the eligibility before applying for UPTU 2020 about the desired course and should make sure that he/she is fulfilling all the norms of the Examination.
- Also, it is written in the University notifications that incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- The fee for application form is Rs. 1500/– for General category candidates and Rs. 750/- for Reserved category candidates.
- The application form is online. It is advised for the candidates to take a printout (hard copy) of the same for future reference and queries.
- There are no changes allowed in the application form after the submission so candidates are required to check the details before submission.
- The photograph of the candidate is also required and it should be a minimum of 35*45mm with at least 75% coverage of head and face.
- Candidates are advised to make sure about the exam as the application form fee is non-refundable after applying for the exam.
These are the basic requirements for filling up the application form of UKSEE 2020. More than that candidates are advised to check the UKSEE official website (http://www.uktech.ac.in) for any recent updates.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
How To Apply For UKSEE Application Form?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “Apply for UKSEE 2020″ link.
- Fill the registration details with your ID, Phone No.
- Now you will receive the Registration ID and Password for further login.
- Then log in and fill the required details asked in the Application form.
- Now upload the documents required such as a scanned photo of candidate and signatures.
- Click on the payment option, pay the fee and submit the application form.
- Now take the print out for future reference.
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for any more updates on UKSEE 2020 Application Form.
uksee lateral entry syllabus, colleges under uksee, uksee previous year question papers, uksee 2018 application form, uksee college list, uksee leet, btech lateral entry counselling 2018 uksee, uksee 2019 syllabus, uksee paper 6.