AICTE recently lodged a complaint against the fake circular that was circulated on AICTE letterhead regarding scrapping of 75% attendance in colleges and introduction vocational projects. The fake notification becomes viral on social media and networks. AICTE clarifies the same and published a circular F.No. AICTE/P&AP/Misc/2018, where it is clearly mentioned that the last notification was fake and AICTE is lodging complaint against such misleading and mischievous act.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Note: Students are advised to check the AICTE website www.aicte-india.org to confirm such news/circulars/notification in future. Also, read about tips released by Facebook to Spot False News below.
AICTE Released Notification Regarding Fake Circular
Read the original circular of AICTE here.
Facebook’s Tips to Spot False News
The tips regarding spotting fake and false news on social media by Facebook are released a few months back.
Read these tips on Facebook.