LPUNEST 2018: The LPUNEST 2018 Eligibility criteria are there for Candidates which will check whether the candidate is eligible to apply for LPUNEST 2018 or not. LPUNEST 2018 Eligibility Criteria is different for different Courses.
Lovely Professional University has announced LPUNEST 2018, A National Entrance and Scholarship Test to shortlist aspirants for admission in various B.Tech programmes. Students studying in 12th class can apply for LPUNEST 2018. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding Important Dates and Eligibility Criteria by reading the page below.
LPUNEST 2018 Latest Updates
The latest update regarding Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test will be updated here also.
- The Last date to Fill Application Form is 28 February 2018.
- Lovely Professional University has announced important Dates for LPUNEST 2018. Go through the Link to know more details.
Important Dates of LPUNEST 2018
Lovely Professional University has announced LPUNEST 2018 Examination Dates.
|Start Date of Application Form||First Week of November 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 February 2018|
|Slot Booking||01 March 2018 onwards|
|Availability of Admit Card||Last Week of March 2018|
|Entrance Examination||10 April – 30 April 2018|
|Result Declaration||07 May 2018|
|Counselling Session||07 May 2018 onwards|
LPUNEST 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for LPUNEST 2018 must be a citizen of India and is only eligible if he/she is from India.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The LPUNEST 2018 Eligibility Criteria is also that Applicants who are appearing for LPUNEST-2018 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2018, in final examination of 10+2 from CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi) or ICSE (The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi) or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college etc. declared which is recognised by COBSE (Council of Boards of School Education, New Delhi) or any other concerned apex body as applicable.
LPUNEST 2018 Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination:
Candidates who are applying must pass with at least 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent with (Physics, Mathematics and English)* with subject to qualifying LPUNEST 2018 Examination.
- For B.Tech. Biotechnology (BT), B.Tech. (Food Technology), B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering), B.Tech. Biotechnology (Hons.) and Integrated B.Tech. Biotechnology (BT) – M.Tech.
The Subjects which will be considered for getting above branches through LPUNEST 2018 are:
- Maths or Biology or Biotechnologyother things remaining same as above.
- For B.Tech. Chemical Engineering (CHE) and B.Tech. (CHE – Petroleum)
The Subjects which will be considered for CHE and CHE- Petroleum through LPUNEST 2018 are:
For the Above Branches mentioned, The LPUNEST 2018 Eligibility Criteria other than this remains same as above.
List of LPU Courses and their Eligibility
The course wise eligibility is listed here.
|S.No.||List of Courses||Eligibility||Official Links|
|1.||B.Tech.||Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent||www.nest.lpu.in/engineering|
|2.||MBA||Passing with 50% aggregate marks in Graduation or equivalent subject to valid score in LPUNEST 2018/CAT/ MAT/ XAT and Interview.||www.nest.lpu.in/MBA/|
|3.||DESIGN||Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 (With English) or equivalent, valid score in LPUNEST 2018.||www.nest.lpu.in/design/|
|4.||LAW||Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent with English, valid score in LPUNEST 2018 or LSAT.||www.nest.lpu.in/law/|
|5.||HOTEL MANAGEMENT||Passing with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with English) subject to qualifying LPUNEST 2018.||www.nest.lpu.in/hotel-management/|
|6.||AGRICULTURE||Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or Intermediate (with English, Physics, Chemistry & either Maths/Biology/Forestry or Agriculture) OR 2 years Diploma in Agriculture after 10th to valid score in LPUNEST 2018.||www.nest.lpu.in/agriculture/|
|7.||APPLIED MEDICAL SCIENCES||Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent, subject to valid score in LPUNEST 2018.||www.nest.lpu.in/applied-medical-sciences/|
Eligibility for Scholarship
LPU provides accessible and affordable quality higher education to the youth of our country. Also, On the basis of the LPUNEST 2018 score, the university provides award extensive Scholarship up to Rs. 7.5 Lac per student. The LPUNEST 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship is:
LPU Contact Details and Official Links
LPU (Lovely Professional University)
Punjab (INDIA) -144411.
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about LPUNEST Eligibility 2018.