AFCAT Phase (2) 2020 Admit Card has been released on 15 September 2020 on the Indian Air Force portal. The AFCAT Exam for phase-2 will be conducted on 03, 04 and 05 October 2020.This exam is conducted twice in a year by Indian Air Force. To download the AFCAT admit card 2020, the candidate is required to login with email id and password. Candidate can apply for this exam to pursue a career in Indian Air Force as Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC)/Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about AFCAT 2020 Admit Card in Details.
- AFCAT Phase (2) 2020 admit card has been released on 15 September 2020.
- The AFCAT Exam for phase-2 will be conducted on 03, 04 and 05 October 2020.
AFCAT 2020 Admit Card
The conducting authority has released the AFCAT Admit Card for 02/2020 on 15 September 2020. The Candidates are advised to go through following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- Candidates can download AFCAT Admit Card from the given link-->AFCAT (2) 2020 Hall Ticket
- Not a single candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that assigned to them in their hall ticket.
- In case candidates are unable to download Hall Ticket from the website, or technical help the candidate must approach the Helpline.
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the hall ticket and Confirmation Page, the candidate can immediately approach the Helpline.
- In these cases, applicants must appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, the Indian Air force will take the necessary action to correct the record later.
- The candidate must note that AFCAT Admission Ticket will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate hall ticket for AFCAT would be issued at the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the admit Card/Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Hall Tickets in good condition for further process.
- Whose application form will be rejected will not be issued an exam admit card.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
How to Download the AFCAT 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate can refer to below-given steps for downloading the AFCAT 2020 Admit Card.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Indian Air Force.
- Then, they have to enter the registered email ID and password
- Then, click on the "login" button.
2: Download the Hall Ticket
- The candidate will reach a page where all applicable exam categories will be displayed. Now under AFCAT, click on “Download Admit Card”.
- After the admit card PDF gets downloaded to the device/system then the applicant has to save it.
- Candidate has to print the e-admit card for exam day.
Details in AFCAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for Air Force Common Admission Test 2020 will contain the following information:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Identification mark
- Aadhaar number
- Hall ticket number
- Email ID
- Registration number
- Thumb impression
- Details of AFCAT exam centre
- Date of exam
- Shift of exam
- Reporting time
- Instructions for exam
If the applicant does not receive his/her admit card in their registered email id or is not able to download the same from the mentioned website or if there is any error/discrepancy/ anomaly in the e-admit card, he must inquire from AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune immediately. (Phone Nos. 020-25503105 or 020-25503106). E-Mail queries may be addressed to [email protected]
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination unless he holds a downloaded e-Admit Card for the examination.
Documents to bring along with the Admit Card
To get entry to the exam centre, a candidate needs to take with him the following items:
- Printout of AFCAT Admit Card 2020
- Aadhaar card
- The valid photo identity card that contains a name, father’s name, date of birth(DOB), clear photograph of the candidate.
- 2 passport size colour photographs, same as uploaded in the application form of AFCAT 2019
- Blue or black ballpoint pen
Items not allowed in the AFCAT Examination
- Textual materials
- Side rulers and Docupen
- Log tables
- Electronic watches
- Mobile Phones
AFCAT 2020 Exam Schedule
A candidate must be aware of the exam schedule before he/she go for the exam. This is because he/she may only look at the exam timings and reach as per it, whereas reporting time and time for pre-exam activities are also defined by Indian Air Force. Go through the AFCAT 2020 exam schedule given below
Exam Schedule for AFCAT
|Activity||Shift 1 (AFCAT)||Shift 2 (AFCAT+EKT)|
|Reporting time||8 am||12.30 pm|
|Admit card verification, ID proof, attendance sheet filling, candidate seating||8:00 – 9.30 am||12.30 pm – 2 pm|
|Read exam instructions||9.30 – 9.45 am||2 pm – 2.15 pm|
|AFCAT||9.45 – 11.45 am||2.15 pm – 4.15 pm|
|Read exam instructions for EKT||NA||4.15 pm – 4.30 pm|
|EKT||NA||4.30 pm – 5.15 pm|
In case of any Discrepancy in Admit Card
There are cases when candidates do not receive their admit card on time and face discrepancy. If the applicant does not receive admit card in their registered email address or is not able to download through the website then it is advised to enquire from AFCAT query cell at C-DAC, Pune immediately.
Phone number: 020-25503105 or 020-2553106.
Exam Pattern for AFCAT Examination 2020
The AFCAT Examination 2020
will be conducted through Online mode i.e CBT Mode. The duration of AFCAT papers is 2 hours whereas, for EKT it is 45 minutes. The question paper carries a total of 100 questions and 50 questions in EKT. The paper will be conducted in only English medium for a fixed duration of 2 hours and for EKT it is 45 mins. The questions will be in the form of MCQ's and for each correct answer +3 marks will be awarded and incorrect answers will carry -1 marks. The question paper will have four sections with the topics from General Awareness, Reasoning & Military Aptitude, Numerical Ability, and Verbal Ability in English.