AFCAT- (2) 2020 Application Form has been released on the official website. For Phase-2 the application form was released from 15 June to 14 July 2020. The exams are to be conducted on 03, 04 and 05 October 2020. This exam is conducted by the Indian Air Force at the National Level for the candidates, who wish to join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officer in Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical), Flying. The Indian Air Force conducts Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) twice in a year, once in February and another one in August. Candidate can check the below-given article to know more about AFCAT(2) Application form 2020 in details.
AFCAT 2020 Important Dates
Given below the important events and dates of AFCAT 2020 Application Form:
AFCAT Application Date 2020
|Application form starting ||15 June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||14 July 2020|
|AFCAT 2021 Exam Date||03, 04 and 05 October 2020|
AFCAT 2020 Application Form
AFCAT Application Form 2020 will be released in December 2020 for session 1 on the official website. Candidates must check the AFCAT Eligibility criteria 2020 before applying for the exam. Following are the information related to Air Force Common Admission Test 2020 Registration:
- The AFCAT- (2) Registration form has been available on the official website from 15 June.
- Candidates can fill the application form in online mode.
- Candidates need to fill their registration details such as name, contact number and e-mail ID, etc very carefully.
- Also, they have to choose the branch, centre, subject for which they are applying for the exam.
- Applicants have to upload the recent passport size photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- All the documents should be uploaded very carefully in the AFCAT online application form..
- The form should be complete in all respect otherwise the authority might cancel the candidature.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Documents Required while filling AFCAT Application Form 2020
Candidate must follow the mentioned criteria given-below in the table for uploading the AFCAT application documents.
AFCAT Application Documents Specifications
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Left Thumb Impression of Men and Right-Hand Thumb Impression for Women||jpg/jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
AFCAT Application Fee 2020
Application Form Fee for AFCAT 2020 is Rs 250/- which is not refundable and it is not applicable for NCC special entry and Meteorology.
Mode of payment: Candidate can pay the AFCAT Application fee 2020 only through online mode. No offline mode will be available for the application fee submission
- Online mode: AFCAT 2020 Application Fee can be paid using credit/ debit cards/ net banking through the payment gateway.
- No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards payment of examination fee.
How to fill the AFCAT 2020 Application Form?
Applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps for filling the AFCAT 2020 Online Application Form to avoid mistakes.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website.
- After that, click on the "Login " button.
- The candidates have to register themselves by filling the following details:
As per Class 10 Certificate
Maximum 50 characters
Enter the valid email ID
Enter the valid mobile number
Select secret questions
Select one from the options
Maximum 50 characters
Alphanumeric text is shown at the end
- Candidates will get new registration ID and Password through email after the successful submission of the registration form.
2: Application Form filling
After registration, a login page will open, the candidate has to mention the asked details and click on the Sign-Up button. After successful registration applicant will receive a password at the candidates registered mail ID.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Email Address
- Secondary Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Visible Identification Mark In the alphabet of maximum 50 characters
- CPSS/PABT Status
Candidate has to choose Passed/ Failed/Not appeared. If passed fill the details from (i) to (iv)
- CPSS/PABT Batch
- CPSS/PABT Date of Passing DD/MMM/YYYY
- CPSS/PABT Chest No. Numeric Value
- CPSS/PABT attended at which Air Force Selection Board Choose one from the list Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Mysore, Varanasi
- Do you have a current valid Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA? Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- Are you serving Airman of IAF? Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- If Yes, fill the details from (i) to (iv)
- Select Rank in IAF
- Service Number
- Current Posted
- Select Command
- Select Gender
- Select Marital Status
- Date of Birth DD/MMM/YYYY
- Confirm your Date of Birth
- Education Level
- Select Graduation Level
- Select Qualification Degree For Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘D’ Choose from
- AMIE / ASI / IETE
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology
- For Option ‘C’ enter B.Com etc.
- Course Duration
- Name of College/ Institute In the alphabet of maximum 50 characters
- Name of University In the alphabet of maximum 50 characters
- Date/ Expected date of obtaining the Graduation DD/MMM/YYYY
- Enter Aggregate/ Gross Percentage
- Do you have Current backlog? Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- 10+2 / Higher Secondary School Details:
- Enter Aggregate/ Gross Percentage as per your 10+2 / Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet
- Enter Physics Percentage as per your 10+2 / Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet. Enter 0 (Zero), if not applicable.
- Enter Mathematics Percentage as per your 10+2 / Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet. Enter 0 (Zero), if not applicable.
- Courses Preferences
- AFSB/SSB Appeared Candidate
- Source of AFCAT information
- Permanent Address
- Correspondance Address
3: Uploading Documents
- Candidate has to upload Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression as per the prescription given above
- Application form with inappropriate images will be considered as invalid and the candidate will be rejected along with other counter entries, whenever detected at any stage of the selection process.
4: Exam City selection
- Candidates have to select the exam centre according to their preferences from the dropdown list provided by the authority.
5: Fee payments
The last step in application form submission is the fee payment.
- After filling the application form page, the Payment page will get open.
- The applicant will be able to do the payment by using their Credit Card, Debit Card.
- Candidate can check their payment status to view whether payment is successful. If the Registration Number is displayed, it implies that the payment is successful.
AFCAT-(2) 2020 Exam Centre
Given below the list of AFCAT 2020 Exam Centre:
- Delhi and NCR
- Greater Noida
- Port Blair
- Thane Thiruvananthapuram