AFCAT (2) 2021 Application Form has begun online from 01 June 2021 by IAF (Indian Air Force). The application fee is Rs 250 for all categories and could be paid online. While filling the AFCAT application form, candidates had to enter the Aadhaar Card number. The Indian Air Force conducts this exam at the National Level for the candidates who wish to join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officer in Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical), Flying. The Indian Air Force conducts Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) twice a year, once in February and another in August. Candidates can check the below-given article to know more about AFCAT Application form 2021 in detail.
AFCAT 2021 Important Dates
Given below the important events and dates of the AFCAT 2021 Application Form:
AFCAT Application Date 2021
|Application form starting ||01 June 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||30 June 2021|
|Examination date||July 2021|
AFCAT 2021 Application Form
AFCAT Application Form 2021 will be released in December 2020 for session 1 on the official website. Candidates must check the AFCAT Eligibility criteria 2021 before applying for the exam. The following are the information related to the Air Force Common Admission Test 2021 Registration:
- The AFCAT- (1) Registration form will be available on the official website.
- Candidates can fill the application form in online mode.
- Candidates need to fill in their registration details such as name, contact number and e-mail ID, etc., very carefully.
- They also have to choose the branch, center, and subject for which they are applying for the exam.
- Applicants have to upload the recent passport size photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- All the documents should be uploaded very carefully in the AFCAT online application form.
- The form should be complete in all respect; otherwise, the authority might cancel the candidature.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the conducting body's office.
Documents Required while filling AFCAT Application Form 2021
The candidate must follow the mentioned criteria given-below in the table for uploading the AFCAT application documents.
AFCAT Application Documents Specifications
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Left Thumb Impression of Men and Right-Hand Thumb Impression for Women||jpg/jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
AFCAT Application Fee 2021
Application Form Fee for AFCAT 2021 is Rs 250/- which is not refundable, and it is not applicable for NCC special entry and Meteorology.
Mode of payment: Candidate can pay the AFCAT Application fee 2021 only through online mode. No offline mode will be available for the application fee submission.
- Online mode: AFCAT 2021 Application Fee can be paid using credit/ debit cards/ net banking through the payment gateway.
- No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards the examination fee payment.
How to fill the AFCAT 2021 Application Form?
Applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps for filling the AFCAT 2021 Online Application Form to avoid mistakes.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website.
- After that, click on the "Login " button.
- The candidates have to register themselves by filling in the following details:
As per Class 10 Certificate
Maximum 50 characters
Enter the valid email ID
Enter the valid mobile number
Select secret questions
Select one from the options
Maximum 50 characters
Alphanumeric text is shown at the end.
- Candidates will get a new registration ID and Password through email after successfully submitting the registration form.
2: Application Form filling
After registration, a login page will open. The candidate has to mention the asked details and click on the Sign-Up button. After a successful registration applicant will receive a password at the candidate's registered mail ID.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Email Address
- Secondary Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Visible Identification Mark In the alphabet of a maximum of 50 characters
- CPSS/PABT Status
Candidate has to choose Passed/ Failed/Not appeared. If passed, fill the details from (i) to (iv)
- CPSS/PABT Batch
- CPSS/PABT Date of Passing DD/MMM/YYYY
- CPSS/PABT Chest No. Numeric Value
- CPSS/PABT attended at which Air Force Selection Board Choose one from the list Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Mysore, Varanasi
- Do you have a current valid Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA? Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- Are you serving Airman of IAF? Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- If Yes, fill the details from (i) to (iv)
- Select Rank in IAF
- Service Number
- Current Posted
- Select Command
- Select Gender
- Select Marital Status
- Date of Birth DD/MMM/YYYY
- Confirm your Date of Birth
- Education Level
- Select Graduation Level
- Select Qualification Degree For Group ‘A,’ ‘B,’ ‘D’ Choose from
- AMIE / ASI / IETE
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology
- For Option ‘C,’ enter B.Com, etc.
- Course Duration
- Name of College/ Institute In the alphabet of a maximum of 50 characters
- Name of University In the alphabet of a maximum of 50 characters
- Date/ Expected date of obtaining the Graduation DD/MMM/YYYY
- Enter Aggregate/ Gross Percentage
- Do you have a current backlog? Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- 10+2 / Higher Secondary School Details:
- Enter Aggregate/ Gross Percentage as per your 10+2 / Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet
- Enter Physics Percentage as per your 10+2 / Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet. Enter 0 (Zero), if not applicable.
- Enter Mathematics Percentage as per your 10+2 / Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet. Enter 0 (Zero), if not applicable.
- Courses Preferences
- AFSB/SSB Appeared Candidate
- Source of AFCAT information
- Permanent Address
- Correspondance Address
3: Uploading Documents
- Candidate has to upload Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression as per the prescription given above
- Application form with inappropriate images will be considered invalid, and the candidate will be rejected along with other counter entries whenever detected at any stage of the selection process.
4: Exam City selection
- Candidates have to select the exam center according to their preferences from the authority's dropdown list.
5: Fee payments
The last step in application form submission is the fee payment.
- After filling the application form page, the Payment page will get open.
- The applicant will be able to make the payment by using their Credit Card, Debit Card.
- Candidate can check their payment status to view whether payment is successful. If the Registration Number is displayed, it implies that the payment is successful.
AFCAT 2021 Eligibility
To be eligible for AFCAT 2021 Examination, candidates must make sure that they check these details before filling the form for the examination.
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be between 20 to 24 years. The upper age limit for candidates having a Commercial Pilot License is relaxed up to 26 years. (Flying branch).
- The age of candidates should be between 20 to 26 years. (Ground Duty Technical & Non-Technical Branch).
- Interested candidates under 25 years old should be unmarried at the hour of initiation of the course.
- Widows/Widowers and divorced people under 25 years old are additionally not qualified.
- Interested candidates/students who wed to this application's date, however effective at SSB or clinical, won't be qualified for preparing.
- The individuals who wed during the preparation time will be released and will be obligated to discount all use caused on him by the public authority.
- Married competitors/students over 25 years are qualified to apply; however, they will not be given hitched convenience during their preparation period, nor would they be able to live with family.
AFCAT-(1) 2021 Exam Centre
Given below the list of AFCAT 2021 Exam Centre:
- Delhi and NCR
- Greater Noida
- Port Blair
- Thane Thiruvananthapuram