AFCAT (1) 2021 answer key will release on the official website of Indian Air Force after the exam. Air Force Common Admission Test will be held on the 20th and 21st of February 2021. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website. Candidate can use the answer key to calculate the probable score secured by the candidate. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about AFCAT 2021 Answer Key.
AFCAT 2021 Answer Key date
Candidate can check the events and dates regarding AFCAT 2021 Answer Key.
|Date of AFCAT 01/2021||20th and 21st February 2021|
|Date of release of unofficial answer key||to be announced|
|Date of release of official answer key||to be announced|
How to Calculate AFCAT 2021 marks?
After the release of the answer, the key candidate can check whether they have given the right answer or wrong answer. Candidate can evaluate the marks using a marking scheme.
- (+3) will be awarded for every right answer.
- (-1) for incorrect response
AFCAT score = (Number of correct answers x 3 marks) – (Number of incorrect answer x 1 mark)
Given below the distribution of marks:
|Exam Name ||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
How to download AFCAT 2021 Answer Key?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to download the AFCAT 2021 Answer key.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IAF
- Step 2: Click on the link download the answer key
- Step 3: A PDF having answers will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Download the PDF and start checking the answer.
AFCAT (1) 2021 Result
Candidates can check the all-important details related to AFCAT 2021 Result
given below. IAF will prepare a list of candidates who have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in the Online AFCAT as fixed by the authority.
- Candidates who are declared successful in the Online AFCAT will be called at one of the Air Force Selection Boards.
- Those who have applied for NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Branch will be directly called for AFSB testing at one of the AFSB centres.
- The AFSB centres are at Dehradun (1 AFSB), Mysuru (2 AFSB), Gandhinagar (3 AFSB) and Varanasi (4 AFSB)