AFCAT(1) 2022 previous year question papers help candidates to score better. Air Force Common Admission Test 2022 notification is recently released by India Air Force (IAF). This exam is conducted by the Indian Air Force for the candidates, who wish to join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officer in Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical), Flying. The Indian Air Force conducts this exam twice a year, once in February and another one in August. The applicant needs to read the below-given article to download AFCAT 2022 Previous Question Papers to get acquainted with the question papers.
AFCAT 2022 Question Paper Format
The candidates need to know the complete AFCAT 2022 Exam Pattern. Below we have discussed the format of question paper like mode of exam, the total number of questions, type of questions, exam duration and syllabus, etc. are given in the table below:
Overview of AFCAT 2022 Question Paper
The candidates applying for:
- Flying branch and Ground Duty (non-technical)
- Ground Duty(technical)
need to appear in AFCAT exam only
need to appear in AFCAT + EKT exam
Exam duration :
120 minutes (two hours)
Name of four sections in the exam
- General Awareness
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability in English.
Type of questions
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
Total Number of Questions
100 question in (AFCAT)
50 question in (EKT)
+3 for the correct answer
-1 for the wrong answer
No marks for unattempted questions
EKT(Engineering Knowledge Test)- For candidates with one of the choices as Technical Branch
AFCAT 2022 Syllabus
AFCAT 2022 Syllabus is comprised of four sections for which the examinees to preparing below mentioned topics:
General Awareness Syllabus:
- Basic Science
- Current Affairs,
- Politics etc.
Verbal Ability Syllabus
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Testing of Vocabulary.
- Decimal Fraction
- Profit & loss
- Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test:
Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
How to Download AFCAT 2022 Previous Question Papers?
The Model Papers are very useful for the candidates to prepare for any exam. These AFCAT/EKT Sample Papers cover all important topics so that the examinees can prepare themselves in a better way. Candidates can download the AFCAT/EKT Previous Question Papers PDFs for all subjects from below given Steps:
- Step 1- Visit the official website IAF(Indian Air Force) - https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/index.html
- Step 2 - Place a cursor on Selection head and click on download question paper link among the given options.
- Step 3 - On the next page, AFCAT and EKT question papers will appear.
- Step 4 - Download the model question banks and start preparing.
What are benefits of AFCAT 2022 Previous Question Papers?
Being prepared is imperative to stay focused and achieve academic milestones. By Solving sample question papers the candidates can know about the subject matter of any exam before appearing. One of the most important study materials along with the syllabus is model question papers. The benefits of AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers are as follows:
- Exam question pattern keeps changing hence sample test papers make aware of the latest question patterns and frequently asked questions. Having a fair share of knowledge about the question paper, reduces the fear of exam.
- The candidates can analyise theor preparation level by solving the old question papers.
- Practising the question banks can help in knowing the difficulty level of the exam so that accordingly they can prepare.
- Solving the question papers can help the candidates in increasing their question-solving ability and make them fast and efficient.
- It also helps candidates in analyzing their weaker and stronger sections, to work on the weaker one.
- Aspirants get acquainted with the marking scheme and also time to be devoted to solve any question by the daily practice of model question papers.
Download AFCAT Previous Question Papers