AIMA MAT 2023 Admit Card for the CBT and PBT mode exam will be released on 13 September 2023 by the All India Management Association. AMIA MAT CBT exam 2023 is scheduled to take place on 18 September 2023. Those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form only will get admit card. The hall Ticket/Admit Card of AIMA MAT CBT & PBT modes will be available only through the official website. Get complete details of the AIMA MAT 2023 Admit Card including date, download link, how to download, exam day guidelines here.
AIMA MAT 2023 Admit Card Released: Download Your Hall Ticket
- The AIMA MAT admit card for the May 2023 session is now available for download.
- Candidates can access the admit card through the AIMA login on the official website, mat.aima.in.
- The MAT exam 2023 is scheduled to take place on June 4.
- Candidates should download and carry the MAT admit card to the exam center for verification.
- The admit card includes important details such as the candidate's name, form number, roll number, test date, test time, and test venue address.
- AIMA MAT results 2023 will be announced in the second week of June.
- MAT scores are accepted by both national and international B-Schools for admission purposes based on the issued Score Cards.
- Other institutes also consider MAT scores for admission to postgraduate degree or diploma programs, subject to specific cut-off marks and admission parameters set by the respective institutions.
AIMA MAT 2023 Admit Card Dates
To download your admit card, you will need to login to your AIMA MAT account and click on the "Admit Card" tab. You will need to enter your login credentials and then click on the "Download Admit Card" button.
Admit Card Dates
|Exam Date||CBT Mode Admit Card Release Date||PBT Mode Admit Card Release Date|
|May 14, 2023||May 11, 2023||May 18, 2023|
|June 4, 2023||June 1, 2023||June 2, 2023|
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can download the AIMA MAT 2023 admit card by following the steps as given below:
- Click on the direct link given on this page and a login appears on your screen as shown below.
- Next, Enter any two of the information from – Registration Number, Date of Birth, Email ID to access the login.
- Click on the “Submit” button and admit card appears on your screen.
- Download and take its print out to refer the same on the day of the entrance examination. Keep it safe till after the declaration of AIMA MAT result 2023.
What to take and what not to take to the exam centre?
Candidates are to have the following when reporting to the test centre:
- MAT admit card 2023 duly completed
- Valid government-issued ID Proof.
- Blue /Black Ball Point Pen.
What not to take to the test centre:
- Electronic Gadgets
Your AIMA MAT 2023 Admit Card and valid ID Proof will be verified during the test. One part of Admit Card will be given to you as proof of your having appeared in the test. Please ensure that this is duly signed by you and the test invigilator.
Guidelines for Remote Proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT)
Requirements for taking IBT are computer system (laptop or desktop) with working webcam and mic, Operating System Windows V-7 or above, and internet connection with a minimum bandwidth of 512 kbps. The process includes installing software that keeps track of the candidate’s test activity using his/her computer screen, utilizing the webcam to watch and record every detail, and harnessing the power of AI to analyze the student’s actions during the test/exam.
You should do some advance checks to be better prepared for the test:
- Read the Candidate IBT Experience Guide thoroughly, available at the mat.aima.in.
- View the demo video as many times as you want, to understand the process better.
- Download and Install MSB (a secure browser).
- Take the Mock IBT, the schedule and other details for which are available on the website. This would be the best way to experience the whole process before the actual test.
- Ensure to have specified internet connectivity and enough power supply/backup to have an uninterrupted experience.
- You must ensure to sit in a quiet place in a well‐lit room, with proper lighting on your face.
Dress Code for IBT- Even though it’s an online test that you are giving from home or a place of your choice, you must be dressed up properly for an official setting and must maintain the decorum of the test at all times. It is enough to wear simple formal/semi‐formal clothes. There is no need to dress up in suit‐tie, etc.
ID proof requirement for MAT 2023 IBT – It is mandatory for you to keep a Govt. approved valid original photo ID proof document ready with you beforehand when you take your seat for the test. You will need to submit a live image of the document to get authorised to start the test.
Exam Centers for CBT
Following is the list of cities where AIMA MAT 2023 will be conducted in a CBT mode.
Exam Centers for PBT
AIMA is conducting the MAT 2023 PBT in the following cities.
- Delhi (NCR)