APSET 2020 Admit Card will be released before the examination. APSET exam is conducted once in a year by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. APSET is an eligibility test to apply for a position of Assistant Professor at Universities in Andhra Pradesh, India. APSET Admit Card will be issued to those candidates only who have submitted their application form in a prescribed format.
Candidates can go through the article below to know the details about APSET 2020 Admit Card.
APSET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the official authority - Andhra University to those candidates only who have submitted their application form on time in a prescribed format. It is mandatory to bring APSET 2020 Admit Card at the exam centre on the day of the exam.
The candidates should know the important information related to APSET Admit Card 2020 given below:
- Admit card will be available through online mode only.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to log in with application number, password and security key that was generated at the time of APSET registration.
- After downloading, candidates must check whether the information on the admit card is correct or not.
- If any discrepancy is found by the candidates in the information in their admit card then the candidates need to inform the same to the official authority of APSET exam.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate on completing the procedure.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside examination Hall will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
Details on APSET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates must check the following details that are mentioned on the admit card is listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Centre Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Documents Required for APSET Examination 2020
Candidates must carry the documents following documents while appearing for APSET entrance exam:
- Print out of Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officier
How to Download APSET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must check the given below steps before download the APSET admit card:
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of conducting authority.
Step 2: Click on the link ' AP State Eligibility Test 2020 Admit Card'.
Step 3: Candidates enter their registration number and password.
Step 4: Candidates check their admit card carefully
Step 5: Download and take the print out of the admit card for further reference