APSET 2023 Admit Card will be released before the examination. APSET exam is conducted once a year by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. APSET is an eligibility test to apply for the position of Assistant Professor at Universities in Andhra Pradesh, India. APSET Admit Card will be issued to those candidates only who have submitted their application form in a prescribed format. Candidates can go through the article below to know the details about APSET 2023 Admit Card.
APSET Exam Dates(Tentative)
Release of APSET Official Notification
Starting for APSET Applying Online
Last Date for APSET Applying Online (without late fee)
Apply with INR 1000 late fee
Apply with INR 2000 late fee
Apply with INR 5000 late fee (Exam centre Vishakhapatnam only)
Admit Card 2023 Release Date
APSET Exam Date
APSET result out
To be notified
To be notified
APSET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the official authority - Andhra University to those candidates only who have submitted their application form on time in a prescribed format. It is mandatory to bring APSET 2023 Admit Card to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
The candidates should know the important information related to APSET Admit Card 2023 given below:
- Admit card will be available through online mode only.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to log in with the application number, password and security key that was generated at the time of APSET registration.
- After downloading, candidates must check whether the information on the admit card is correct or not.
- If any discrepancy is found by the candidates in the information in their admit card then the candidates need to inform the same to official authority of the APSET exam.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate on completing the procedure.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside the examination Hall will be debarred from appearing in the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with the facilities of the Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the duration of the examination is over.
Details on APSET 2023 Admit Card
The candidates must check the following details that are mentioned on the admit card is listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Centre Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Documents Required for APSET Examination 2023
Candidates must carry the documents following documents while appearing for APSET entrance exam:
- Print out of Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officier
How to Download APSET 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates must check the given below steps before downloading the APSET admit card:
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of conducting authority.
Step 2: Click on the link ' AP State Eligibility Test 2023 Admit Card'.
Step 3: Candidates enter their registration number and password.
Step 4: Candidates check their admit card carefully
Step 5: Download and take the printout of the admit card for further reference