APSET 2020 Result will be announced by the Andhra University on its official website. The result is declared in the form of merit list. The competent authority releases the cut off marks along with the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test result to determine eligibility for Assistant Professor/Lecturer. Candidates must obtain a minimum of 40% in aggregate in paper 1 and 2 (35% for reserved categories) for verification. Those who will qualify the written round will be called for documents verification. Candidates can check the complete article to know more about APSET Result 2020.
APSET 2020 Result Dates
It is imperative to check result and then attend verification as per schedule. Below are the dates mentioned for APSET 2020:
APSET 2020 Result Schedule
|APSET 2020 result declaration date||December 2020|
|Phase 1 certificate verification||January 2021 |
|Phase 2 certificate verification|
for qualified candidates
|APSET 2020 exam date||October 2020|
The candidates are requested to keep connected to the page to know more about the result of APSET.
APSET 2020 Result
The candidates can check a few important points regarding the APSET 2020 result below in the given points:
- The result will be published on the official website only.
- The authority will release the merit list based on the performance in the SET in which candidates' roll number will be given.
- Those who will appear will be provided with a different section where they will be able to check their score by logging details like hall ticket number, date of birth & security key.
- No candidates will send his/her scorecard individually.
- Applicants must download the merit list & retain it till the recruitment process gets over.
How to check the APSET 2020 Result?
The complete process of checking the result for the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test is online. Steps to check the results are explained below.
Step 1 - The candidates will have to visit the official website of APSET.
Step 2 - A link will be provided to check the APSET result in 2020. Click on the same.
Step 3 - A PDF file containing roll numbers/hall ticket of all candidates qualified opens. Scroll down the list and find the roll number.
APSET Result 2020 Qualifying Marks
Cut off is the minimum marks that every candidate appearing for the exam has to score to qualify the exam. Whereas qualifying marks are bare minimum marks that are needed in order to be even considered for further processing of results. Minimum qualifying marks for APSET 2020 are:
|General / open/ unreserved category candidates||40%|
|Reserved categories ||35%|
Number of Qualifying candidates as per APSET 2020 Result
With regards to a number of slots available for eligibility of Assistant Professor / Lectureship via APSET, the number is fixed as per norms. Understand this distribution in the following points.
- 6% of the appeared candidates (both in 1st & 2nd papers) will be declared qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor /Lecturer.
- This 6% of candidates would be distributed among various categories as per the Andhra Pradesh reservation policy. The percentage allocation of reservations are: SC (15%), ST (6%), BC-A (7%), BC-B (10%),BC-C (1%), BC-D (7%), BC-E (4%).
- The candidates under EWS category will be adjusted against the 10% of sanctioned seats granted additionally.
- The 33.33% for Women and 3% for PWD candidates are given reservation vertically in each category.
- The calculation of slots for each subject and each category will be based on the ratio of a number of candidates who secure minimum aggregate marks to the total number of candidates of that category overall subjects fulfilling minimum aggregate percentage multiplied by the total number of slots to be awarded to that category.
- The nearest whole number obtained as per the above formula provides the number of slots available in any particular subject category-wise.
- By this method, if the number of slots obtained is less than one then it will be rounded off and is taken as one.
APSET 2020 Certificate Verification
After the result will be declared & those who will qualify for the further process will be called for documents verification. Certificate verification involves presenting a list of documents prescribed by AU which are listed below:
- 10th or SSC or equivalent certificate as the date of birth proof
- PG pass certificate either provisional degree or original degree
- PG marks statement of all semesters
- Case certificate or EWS certificate
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- Proforma for certificate verification
- Passport size photograph
- Address slips
APSET 2020 Certificate Verification Proforma
There will be a document, named as proforma of certificate verification for qualified candidates. The candidates will have to download the same & will have to carry while going to the verification centre. Following details will be asked to fill in the same:
- APSET 2020 Admit card number
- Affix one current passport size photograph(same as in application form)
- Name (in Block Letters)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Address for Communication
- Phone No.
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- P.G. Degree passed
- Year of Passing
- Name of the University/Institution
- Percentage of Marks in P.G. Degree
APSET 2020 Verification Centers
Few centres where Andhra University conducts document verification for SET are as follows:
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University Anantapuramu
- Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati
- Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
Note- Candidates are requested that they should go to that venue and in that slot only which is applicable to them.