APSET 2020 Exam pattern will be released by Andhra University. APSET entrance exam 2020 will be conducted in the second week of October 2020. APSET is a State-Level Entrance Exam conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh held once in a year. Candidates get all the important details related to APSET exam pattern in this article like mode of exam, medium, marks, question distribution, etc.
APSET 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2020 is given in the mentioned below points:
- Mode of Exam: APSET entrance exam will be conducted in offline(Pen and Paper) mode.
- Type of Questions: Exam paper consists of multple choice questions.
- The medium of exam: English and Telugu both for Paper 1 and English for Paper 2.
- Duration: Paper 1 is 60 Minute(1 hour) and for Paper 2 is 120 Minutes(2 Hours)
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
- The total number of question: Paper 1 is 50 and Paper 2 is 100 questions.
- Marking: Candidates get 2 marks for each correct answer in both paper.
- Total marks: Paper 1 is 100 and Paper 2 is 200.
APSET 2020 Section-wise Question Distribution
APSET Section-wise question distribution is mentioned in the below table, so candidates check it carefully:
APSET 2020 Question distribution
|Section(Paper 1)||Number of Questions|
|Higher Education System ||5|
|Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude||5|
|Information and Communication Technology||5|
|People, Environment and Development||5|
Subjects Candidates can select for APSET 2020 Exam
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science & Application
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science
- Environmental Science
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Life Sciences
- Library and Information Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Visual Arts