APSET 2020 Application Form has been released by the Andhra University on 14 August 2020. The candidates can apply until 19 September 2020 without a late fee. APSET is a State-Level Entrance Exam conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. AP State Eligibility Test is conducted once in a year for the candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Professor at Universities in Andhra Pradesh, India. Candidates can go through the article below to know the details about APSET Application Form 2020.
- The online registration has been started from 14 August 2020 until 19 September 2020.
APSET 2020 Application Form Dates
The important dates related to APSET Application Form 2020 is given below. Candidates can check the table below:
APSET Application Form Schedule
APSET 2020 Registration Form Notification
|09 August 2020|
Commencement of Online Application
|14 August 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee)||19 September 2020|
|With a late fine of Rs. 1,000 + Registration Fee||29 September 2020|
|With a late fine of Rs. 2,000 + Registration Fee||09 October 2020|
With a late fine of Rs. 5,000 + Registration Fee
|30 October 2020|
This is the tentative dates based on previous year examination. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
APSET 2020 Application Form
The Application Form of APSET 2020 has been released on 14 August 2020 and the last date of filing the application form is 19 September 2020 without a late fee. APSET Application Form 2020 will be available on the official website where candidates can apply for AP State Eligibility Test 2020 examination. The candidates must go through the details given here before filling the online APSET application form 2020:
- The application form will be available through online mode only.
- The Applicants must go through the eligibility Criteria & Requirements before going for the registration process.
- Candidates must enter the correct details while filling the APSET application form.
- If a candidate is claiming reservation, he/she should have a recent valid certificate for that.
- Candidates must upload their scanned photograph and signature as per given specification as the online application system will not allow uploading files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
- If candidate claim any reservation upload the necessary caste/disability/economically weaker section certificate. The size of a scanned copy for caste/disability/economically weaker section certificate should be between 50Kb to 300Kb.
Important Information regarding APSET Application Form Filling
- The final submission of online Application form will remain incomplete if all the steps to fill the application form are not completed. Such form will stand rejected and no candidate on this account will be entertained.
- Application fee once paid by the candidate will not be remitted under any circumstances.
- The entire application process of APSET is online and candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to Andhra University through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
- Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number once submitted can not be changed.
- The email id and mobile number that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- Registered Candidates will receive an email notification to their registered email id with their application number, password and the link to complete the application form.
How to fill the APSET 2020 Application Form?
The APSET Application Form 2020 will be released by the Andhra University through online mode only. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test online application form.
- STEP 1: Candidates must visit the official website of APSET to fill the application form (apset.net.in).
- STEP 2: Official page will appear on the screen, candidates have to click on the "Registration" button.
- STEP 3: Candidates have to read the important instruction carefully and after that click on the "Apply Now" button.
- STEP 4: A new page will open, candidates, have to enter their details such as candidate's name, father's name, date of birth, contact information, gender, mother's name, state and create a password of their own choice and click on the "Continue" button.
- STEP 5: On successful registration, an email will be sent to the candidate's registered email id. Login to the website using your registered Email ID and password.
- STEP 6: Now, candidates have to enter the rest of the details such as education qualification, choice of test centre as per their preference, etc and click on the "Submit" button.
- STEP 7: In this step, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of signature and photographs and also the certificates. The specification regarding the scanned picture and signature is given below in a table:
|Size||15 KB - 50 KB||5 KB - 20 KB|
|Format||.jpg or .jpeg||.jpg or .jpeg|
NOTE: The online application system will not allow uploading files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
- STEP 8: A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the "Make Payment" link, candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
- STEP 9: Now, pay the required amount of application fee through online mode. On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in a candidate's application profile.
- STEP 10: Candidates may take a print of their filled-in Application form generated, for records and future reference.
APSET 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Application: The application fee of AP State Eligibility Test can be paid online mode via Credit card/Debit card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro) or Internet Banking for which the service charges, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
The Application Fee for APSET 2020 for the applicants belonging to different categories are given in the table below:
APSET Application Fee
|General/ EWS Category Applicants||Rs. 1200 + Service Charges|
|For BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E Category Applicants||Rs. 1000 + Service Charges|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 700 + Service Charges|
NOTE: The Fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.