CULEE 2020 Application Form is available on the official website. Last date to fill the application form is 16 April 2020. The candidates can fill the form via both online and offline modes. Without the application fee payment form would be rejected by the authority. Christ University will conduct the exam CULEE 2020 to give the admissions to the eligible candidates in courses BA LLB & BBA LLB. For further details regarding the application form candidate must go through the below article.
Latest Update- CULEE 2020 Application Form is now available on the official website.
CULEE 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the Application form dates of CULEE 2020 through below given table
Important dates of CULEE 2020
|Release of CULEE application form||8th December 2019|
|Last date to apply ||16th April 2020|
For session I - 14 April 2020
For session II - 26 April 2020
Candidates can check the imporatnt dates of CULEE exam 2020 through the above information and can go through the particulare event.
CULEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the below-mentioned points regarding the details of CULEE application form 2020
- Applicants can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Christ University for filling up the application form.
- Applicant first need to register on the official website https://christuniversity.in/.
- Then the candidate need to choose the course in which he/she wants to apply.
- An application number will get generated for every candidate.
- Valid details like email-id and password should be used for the registration.
- After successful registration, the application form will appear on the screen
- Applicants need to fill all the basic and required information in the application form.
- All the information in the application form should be filled carefully.
- Any wrong detail or information will not be accepted and the application form will be rejected by the authorities.
- Candidates need to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling the application form candidates must need to click on the submit button
- Aspirants need to pay the application fee of CULEE 2020 exam.
Documents Required for filling CULEE 2020 Application Form
There are some necessary documents that candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below
- Copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 11/ 12
- Copy of Transfer certificate from last qualified institution.
- Category certificate
- Copy of degree marksheet
- Photocopy of degree certificate
CULEE 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: CULEE 2020 application fee can be submitted through online mode. Candidate has to pay a sum of prescribed amount given by the candidate.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through one of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Slip will be generated as a proof of fee payment.
How to fill CULEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can check to the below-given steps for filling the application form of CU Law entrance exam 2020
STEP 1- Registration
There are certain steps candidates need to follow for filling the CULEE 2020 application form
- Applicants need to login to the official website of Christ University.
- Aspirants are required to fill a valid e-mail id and phone number and then click on the login button
- After successful registration applicants will proceed to the next step of filling of the application form.
STEP 2- Filling of Application Form
After successful registration an application form will appear on the screen. Candidates need to fill all the required details in the application form
- Personal Details:
- Applicant name
- Parent’s name and occupation
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format) Nationality
- Blood group and mother tongue.
- Course Details:
- Choosing desired course and type
- Education qualification details:
- Marks obtained in 10th class
- Marks obtained in 12th class
- Type of the course
- Name of the school (last attended)
- Name of the board and university in class 10th & 12th
- Examination details:
- Exam centre
- Exam preferred
- Optional subject
- Other Details:
- Mention whether there is any gap in studies or not?
STEP 3- Uploading Documents
After filling the application form candidates need to upload all the required documents in the prescribed format and size. Wrong documents will not get accepted .
Documents required for the application form
|Digital Image||Format||File Size|
|Scanned photograph||.jpg||3.5 cms x 4.5 cms|
|Scanned signature||.jpg||3.5 cms x 4.5 cms|
All the documents uploaded should be correct and verified. If documents finds wrong then the whole admission process will get cancelled.
STEP 4- Payment of Application Fee
After filling the application form and submitting all the documents successfully the applicants are required to pay the application fee.
- Applicant has to pay the given amount of the application fee as prespplication cribed by the officials.
- Application fee will not be refundable and will be non-transferable.
- Fee payment can be done through various online and offline methods.
STEP 5- Submitting of Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure. Before submittng the application form candidate must check the all the details are filled correctly as wrong information in the application form will automatically get rejected.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee as a final step
- After payment will be successful, a receipt for the same will be generated
- Aspirants are advised to take a print out of that receipt safe for future use.