CULEE 2021 Application Form released by Christ University. The candidates can fill the form via both online and offline modes. Without the application fee payment form would be rejected by the authority. Christ University will conduct the exam CULEE 2021 to give the admissions to the eligible candidates in courses BA LLB & BBA LLB. For further details regarding the CULEE 2021 Application Form, the candidate must go through the below article.
- CU has released the application form on 08 December 2020 till 10 March 2021 for Session 1 and 08 December 2020 up to 25 May 2021 for Session 2.
CULEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the Application form dates of CULEE 2021 through the given table
CULEE Session I Important Dates
Important dates of CULEE 2021 Session I
|Beginning of online application form submission||08 December 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form online||10 March 2021|
|Last date for receiving the printout of the application form submitted online along with all the supporting documents||10 March 2021|
CULEE Session II Important Dates
Important dates of CULEE 2021 Session II
|Beginning of online application form submission||08 December 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form online||25 May 2021 |
|Last date for receiving the printout of the application form submitted online along with all the supporting documents||25 May 2021|
Candidates can check the important dates of CULEE exam 2021 through the above information and can go through the particular event.
CULEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the below-mentioned points regarding the details of CULEE application form 2021:
- Applicants can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Christ University for filling up the application form.
- Applicant first needs to register on the official website https://christuniversity.in/.
- Then the candidate needs to choose the course to which he/she wants to apply.
- An application number will get generated for every candidate.
- Valid details like email-id and password should be used for the registration.
- After successful registration, the application form will appear on the screen
- Applicants need to fill in all the basic and required information in the application form.
- All the information in the application form should be filled in carefully.
- Any wrong detail or information will not be accepted and the application form will be rejected by the authorities.
- Candidates need to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling the application form candidates must need to click on the submit button
- Aspirants need to pay the application fee for CULEE 2021 exam.
Documents Required for filling CULEE 2021 Application Form
There are some necessary documents that candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below
- Copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 11/ 12
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified institution.
- Category certificate
- Copy of degree mark-sheet
- Photocopy of degree certificate
CULEE 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: CULEE 2021 application fee can be submitted through online mode. Candidate has to pay a sum of prescribed amount given by the candidate.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through one of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Slip will be generated as proof of fee payment.
How to fill CULEE 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can check the below-given steps for filling the application form for CU Law entrance exam 2021
STEP 1- Registration
There are certain steps candidates need to follow for filling the CULEE 2021 application form
- Applicants need to login to the official website of Christ University.
- Aspirants are required to fill in a valid e-mail id and phone number and then click on the login button
- After successful registration applicants will proceed to the next step of filling out the application form.
STEP 2- Filling of Application Form
After successful registration, an application form will appear on the screen. Candidates need to fill all the required details in the application form
- Personal Details:
- Applicant name
- Parent’s name and occupation
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format) Nationality
- Blood group and mother tongue.
- Course Details:
- Choosing the desired course and type
- Education qualification details:
- Marks obtained in 10th class
- Marks obtained in 12th class
- Type of the course
- Name of the school (last attended)
- Name of the board and university in class 10th & 12th
- Examination details:
- Exam centre
- Exam preferred
- Optional subject
- Other Details:
- Mention whether there is any gap in studies or not?
STEP 3- Uploading Documents
After filling the application form candidates need to upload all the required documents in the prescribed format and size. Wrong documents will not get accepted.
Documents required for the application form
|Digital Image||Format||File Size|
|Scanned photograph||.jpg||3.5 cms x 4.5 cms|
|Scanned signature||.jpg||3.5 cms x 4.5 cms|
All the documents uploaded should be correct and verified. If documents found wrong then the whole admission process will get cancelled.
STEP 4- Payment of Application Fee
After filling the application form and submitting all the documents successfully the applicants are required to pay the application fee.
- Applicant has to pay the given amount of the application fee as replication cribbed by the officials.
- Application fees will not be refundable and will be non-transferable.
- Fee payment can be done through various online and offline methods.
STEP 5- Submitting of Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure. Before submitting the application form candidate must check the all the details are filled correctly as wrong information in the application form will automatically get rejected.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee as a final step
- After payment will be successful, a receipt for the same will be generated
- Aspirants are advised to take a print out of that receipt safe for future use.