CULEE 2020 will be held on 26 April 2020. This exam is conducted by the Christ University to offer admission to the candidates in Law Courses like BBA LLB, BA LLB, Intellectual Property and Trade Law, Corporate and Commercial law and LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law. Candidate must study the exam pattern for CULEE 2020 before preparing for the exam. Applicants must go through the details regarding the exam pattern in the below-given article.
CULEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must properly study the exam pattern before appearing for the exam. Questions for CULEE 2020 exam will depend on the exam pattern. Candidate must go through the exam pattern before start preparing for it. Through the exam, pattern candidate will get a brief idea about how and what type of questions will be there in the Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 exam.
- Mode: The examiantion will be held in offline mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Medium: Exam will be held in English.
- Type: There will be only objective type of questions in the exam.
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 questions in total.
- Maximum Marks: Maximum marks for the examination is 120.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: -0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates may check the exam pattern from the above details. Candidates should follow the exam pattern carefully and properly as to achieve good scores in exams. Question paper will be completely based on the given exam pattern.
Section-Wise Distribution for the Question Paper-
Candidates can check the subject wise distribution of the exam form the below table. This will help the candidates to prepare for the exam accordingly. Applicants must carefully go through the exam pattern before appearing for the exam and should get a brief idea about the pattern of questions in the exam.
Number of Questions for each topic
|Topic Name||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language, Comprehension Skills and Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations||25||25|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
Candidates can check the details of section wise questions for Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 is given above. Candidate must go through the above details and should completely go through the pattern of the exam befor appearing for it.
CULEE 2020: Schedule of Examination
Candidates must go through the schedule of the examination of Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 before going for it. Candidate has to report on the exact timing in the examination hall. Applicants reporting late in the examination hall will be considerd as late comers and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Candidate must report on time on the day of the examination.
- If candidate come late the reporting time then he will not be permitted to seat in the exam.
Important Instructions for CULEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the importance instructions for the exam pattern through the below mentioned details:
- For multiple choice questions, the candidate should mark only one correct answer out of four given options.
- The marking scheme involve every correct answer will add one mark and there is negative marking of 0.25 for every incorrect answer.
- No marks will be allotted or deducted for the unanswered questions.
- Candidate should mark the answer very carefully.
- Applicants must check carefully their answers marked before submitting the final sheet.
- Aspirants should make sure that they follow the given exam instructions.
- If any problem occur , then the candidate must immediately report to the invigilator present in the class.