CULEE 2022 Application Form has been released on 11 January 2022. The last date to apply is 28 April 2022. CULEE 2022 or Christ University Law Entrance Exam will be conducted by Christ University. It is a law entrance exam organized at the university level. The candidates who qualify for this exam can get admission into the following programs: BBA LLB, BA LLB, Intellectual Property and Trade Law, Corporate and Commercial law, an LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law. This exam is conducted in two sessions in online mode. The candidates who are planning to appear for CULEE 2022 exam must read the full article to know all about CULEE important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, counselling, etc.
CULEE 2022 Exam Status
|Exam Status||Registration started|
- CULEE 2022 Online Registration has been started on 11 January 2022 and will end on 28 February 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
CULEE 2022 Important Dates
Application form - Commencement
January 11, 2022
Last date to apply
April 28, 2022
Issue of admit card
To be notified
CULEE exam date (Tentative dates)
To be notified
Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment and Personal Interview (PI)
To be notified
Publication of final selection list
To be notified
CULEE 2022 Application Form
- The candidates eligible to apply for the CULEE exam as specified by Christ University will be able to submit their application form for the exam.
- The application will be available in both online as well as offline modes.
- The candidate must carefully fill the application form.
- Before submitting the application form candidate must check all the details filled in it.
- The online application form would be available on the official website of the university and the offline application form can be purchased by the candidates from Christ University Admission Office.
- The candidates will have to fill in their personal, educational as well as other details mentioned in the form.
- The candidate must check all the information filled in the application form before submitting it.
- After that, the candidates can submit the required documents and application fee along with the application form.
CULEE 2022 Application fee
Mode of Payment- The CULEE exam application fee can be paid via online mode. Candidates can pay the fee using the following details
- An application registration fee may be paid through a Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility (for online applicants only).
- The candidates will be required to send the application form and the required documents to the below-mentioned address:
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
CULEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants need to carefully go through the CULEE eligibility criteria 2022 very carefully and hence, check their eligibility before they start filling the application form. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the CULEE exam given below:
For BA.LLB and BBA.LLB courses:
- Need to have cleared their 10+ 2 exams from a recognized board.
- Candidates who would be appearing for their 10+ 2 exams in 2022 will also be eligible to appear for this exam.
- The candidate should have a minimum score of 45% in the 12th class.
- The candidate should be of at least 20 years as of 1st July 2021.
- The applicants pursuing the IB curriculum should have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Those pursuing GCE/ Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels.
For the LLM course:
- The candidate who has completed a 3-year/ 5-year LLB course with 50% marks from any recognized university in India or abroad will be eligible to apply for the exam.
- The candidates in the final year of their graduation in the year 2021 and have at least 50% marks in all their previous semesters before the final year will also be eligible.
CULEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to be well aware of the examination pattern before they start preparing for Christ University Law 2022 exam. The familiarity with the CULEE exam pattern will help the candidates to plan their preparation strategy for the exam.
CULEE 2022 Question Paper Pattern
|Number of questions||120|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for each right answer and -0.25 for each wrong answer|
Below is the table for the number of questions for each topic
Number of Questions
English Language, Comprehension Skills and Verbal Reasoning
General Knowledge, Current Affairs
Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations
Reasoning: Critical, Analytical, and Logical
Data Analysis and Interpretation
For further information about the CULEE syllabus, candidates can refer to the below-given information
CULEE 2022 Syllabus
CULEE Syllabus 2022 includes the following topics and the candidates are preparing for the entrance exam from these topics only:
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Data analysis and Interpretation
CULEE 2022 Preparation Tips
CULEE exam 2022 Preparation tips are mentioned below which will help the candidate to score well in the exam:
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus.
- Applicants should practice previous years' question papers.
- Make notes of everything.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weaker points as well
CULEE 2022 Admit Card
CULEE 2022 Admit Card will be available online on the official website. Candidates who will be appearing for the examination are requested to download and print a copy of their hall tickets as it is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination center.
- The candidates will have to log in to their registered accounts to download CULET Admit Card 2022.
- The candidates are advised to download at least two copies of the Christ University Law examination hall ticket as the admit card will be needed at the time of seat allotment.
- The candidates are advised to safely keep their admit cards with them as admit card will not be re-issued once the exam gets over.
- Must carry a govt Photo ID proof in original for cross verification.
- Candidates have to carry their admit cards on the day of the examination.
- Candidates without the CULEE 2021 exam ticket will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will not be permitted to give the exam.
CULEE 2022 Result
Candidates can check the result of Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2022 on the official website
- CULEE 2022 Result would be announced by Christ University on the official portal.
- Through the result, the candidate will be able to check their scorecard and marks obtained.
- The candidates can check their qualifying status by seeing the marks they have secured and hence know whether they have qualified for the exam or not.
- A merit list will be announced for admission to BBA LLB and BA LLB programs by Christ University.
CULEE 2022 Counselling
Given here is some important details related to CULEE 2022 Counselling:
- The candidates will be required to report to the allotted colleges and get their documents verified.
- The candidates will then have to appear for CULEE Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment (SA), and Personal Interview (PI) according to the schedule which has been specified.
- The applicants must not forget to take their documents with them on the counseling day for document verification.
- Selection Process (SA_MP_PI) will be held in NCR (National Capital Region), Kolkata & Bengaluru only.
- The applicant will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process without the E-Admit Card, and the mandatory original documents (Class X and XI / XII), and a set of photocopy.
- Candidates must report for the selection process at the allotted date and at least 30 minutes before the time stipulated in the E-Admit Card
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted date and time will not be allowed to take part in the selection process and the application fee is Non-Refundable, in any case
CULEE 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of the CU law entrance exam 2021 through below given details
CULEE Exam 2022 Basic Details
BBA LLB, BA LLB, Intellectual Property and Trade Law, Corporate and Commercial law and LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law
CULEE Official website
|Soon will be activated|
Offline (pen-paper based)
To offer admission in BBA LLB, BA LLB, Intellectual Property and Trade Law, Corporate and Commercial law, an LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law.
About Christ University
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), a premier educational institution, is an academic fraternity of individuals dedicated to the motto of 'EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE.' CHRIST University is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make an effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment."