CULEE 2020 Application Form last date to submit has been extended to 15 June for BBA LLB, BA LLB and 10 June for LLM. Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted by Christ University is a law entrance exam organized at University level. The exam will be held on 14 April 2020 and 26 April 2020 has been postponed. The candidates who qualify this exam can get admission into the following programmes: BBA LLB, BA LLB, Intellectual Property and Trade Law, Corporate and Commercial law and LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law. This exam is conducted in two sessions in offline mode. The candidates who are planning to appear for CULEE 2020 exam must read the full article to know all about CULEE important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern and syllabus, admit card, result, counselling etc.
- The last date to apply for the CULEE has been extended to 15 June for BBA LLB, BA LLB and 10 June for LLM.
- CULEE 2020 Exam was going to be held on 14 April and 26 April 2020 has been postponed.
CULEE 2020 Application Form
- The candidates eligible to apply for CULEE exam as per specified by Christ University will be able to submit their application form for the exam.
- The application will be available in both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidate must carefully fill the application form.
- Before submitting the application form candidate must check all the details filled in it.
- The online application form would be available on the official website of the university and the offline application form can be purchased by the candidates from Christ University Admission Office.
- The candidates will have to fill in their personal, educational as well as other details mentioned in the form.
- Candidate must check all the information filled in the application form before submitting it.
- After that, the candidates can submit the required documents and application fee along with the application form.
CULEE 2020 Application fee
Mode of Payment- CULEE exam application fee can be paid via online mode. Candidates can pay the fee using the following details
- An application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility (for online applicants only).
- The candidates will be required to send the application form and the required documents to the below-mentioned address:
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
CULEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants need to carefully go through the CULEE eligibility criteria 2020 very carefully and hence, check their eligibility before they start filling the application form. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria for CULEE exam given below:
For BA.LLB and BBA.LLB courses:
- Need to have cleared their 10+ 2 exams from a recognized board.
- Candidates who would be appearing for their 10+ 2 exams in 2020 will also be eligible to appear for this exam.
- Candidate should have a minimum score of 45% in 12th class.
- Candidate should be of at least 20 years as on 1st July 2020.
- The applicants pursuing IB curriculum should have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Those pursuing GCE/ Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels.
For the LLM course:
- The candidate who has completed a 3-year/ 5-year LLB course with 50% marks from any recognized university in India or abroad will be eligible to apply for the exam.
- The candidates in the final year of their graduation in the year 2020 and have at least 50% marks in all their previous semester before the final year will also be eligible.
CULEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to be well aware of the examination pattern before they start preparing for Christ University Law 2020 exam. The familiarity with CULEE exam pattern will help the candidates to plan their preparation strategy for the exam.
CULEE 2020 Question Paper Pattern
|Number of questions||120|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for each right answer and -0.25 for each wrong answer|
Below is the table for the number of questions for each topic
Number of Questions
English Language, Comprehension Skills and Verbal Reasoning
General Knowledge, Current Affairs
Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations
Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical
Data Analysis and Interpretation
For further information about CULEE syllabus, candidates can refer to the below-given information
CULEE 2020 Syllabus
CULEE Syllabus 2020 includes the following topics and the candidates are preparing for the entrance exam from these topics only:
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Data analysis and Interpretation
CULEE 2020 Preparation Tips
CULEE exam 2020 Preparation tips are mentioned below which will help the candidate to score well in the exam:
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus.
- Applicants should practice previous years question papers.
- Make notes of everything.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weaker points as well
CULEE 2020 Admit Card
CULEE 2020 Admit Card will be available online on the official website. For session I it will be available on 08 April 2020 and for session II it will be available on 20 April 2020. Candidates who will be appearing for the examination are requested to download and print a copy of their hall tickets as it is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination centre.
- The candidates will have to log in to their registered accounts to download CULET Admit Card 2020.
- The candidates are advised to download at least two copies of Christ University Law examination hall ticket as the admit card will be needed at the time of seat allotment.
- The candidates are advised to safely keep their admit card with them as admit card will not be re-issued once the exam gets over.
- Must carry a govt Photo ID proof in original for cross verification.
- Candidates have to carry their admit card on the day of the examination.
- Candidates without the CULEE 2020 exam ticket will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will not be permitted to give the exam.
CULEE 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result of Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 on the official website
- CULEE 2020 Result would be announced by Christ University in May 2020.
- The results would be announced on the official portal.
- Through result candidate will be able to check their score card and marks obtained.
- The candidates can check their qualifying status by seeing the marks they have secured and hence know whether they have qualified the exam or not.
- A merit list will be announced for the admission to BBA LLB and BA LLB programmes by Christ University.
CULEE 2020 Counselling
Given here is some important details related to CULEE 2020 Counselling:
- The candidates will be required to report to the allotted colleges and get their documents verified.
- The candidates will then have to appear for CULEE Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment (SA) and Personal Interview (PI) according to the schedule which has been specified.
- The applicants must not forget to take their documents with them on the counselling day for document verification.
- Selection Process (SA_MP_PI) will be held in NCR (National Capital Region), Kolkata & Bengaluru only.
- The applicant will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process without the E-Admit Card, and the mandatory original documents (Class X and XI / XII) and a set of photocopy.
- Candidates must report for the selection process at the allotted date and at least 30 minutes before the time stipulated in the E-Admit Card
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted date and time will not be allowed to take part in the selection process and the application fee is Non-Refundable, in any case
CULEE 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of the CU law entrance exam 2020 through below given details
CULEE exam 2020 highlights
BBA LLB, BA LLB, Intellectual Property and Trade Law, Corporate and Commercial law and LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law
CULEE Official website
Offline (pen-paper based)
To offer admission in BBA LLB, BA LLB, Intellectual Property and Trade Law, Corporate and Commercial law and LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020(CULEE 2020)
CULEE 2020 is a law entrance exam which provides admissions to the candidates in various LAW programmes. Once the aspirant qualifies written exam , there will be other assessment modes such as presentation, skill assessment and final interview to shorlist final candidates.
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), a premier educational institution, is an academic fraternity of individuals dedicated to the motto of 'EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE.' CHRIST University is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make an effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment."