DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Form will be available in the second week of August 2022. Rajasthan ITI is a state-level admissions process held every year by the Rajasthan Department of Technical Education. Candidates seeking admission to various offered Technical and Non-Technical ITI Programs at Govt. and Private ITI Colleges around the country will follow a set of rules. On the basis of the merit list, candidates would be shortlisted for Rajasthan ITI admission. We've covered everything you need to know about Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2022 in this article, including the most recent revisions.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Form
- From the second week of August 2022, the DTE Rajasthan ITI Application Form will be available.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for the Rajasthan ITI 2022 since the Application Fee will be granted only to eligible candidates.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form, as any changes to the information could result in the application being rejected.
- The information provided by applicants in the Application Form must be supported by legitimate evidence, which will be requested at the time of admission.
- Before the third week of September 2022, candidates must submit their application form.
- It is recommended that applicants obtain a printout of the completed Application form as well as the fee receipt for future reference.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Fee
- Only online submissions of the DTE Rajasthan ITI Application Fee are accepted.
- The fee can be paid with a credit card, debit card, or net banking payment portal.
- Under no circumstances will the application fee for Rajasthan ITI Application Form be refunded.
The fee structure for Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2022 is as follows:
|Reserve Category Candidates
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can pay the application fee while filling out their admission form through either of these mentioned modes:
- Online: Through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit Card
- Through E-Mitra Kiosk
NOTE: Application Forms will only be accepted only after the application fee payment has been done.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Admission Process
The following criteria will be used to determine polytechnic admission for the Rajsthan ITI course:
- The candidate will be chosen for admission based on their performance in the qualifying exams of the 8th, 10th, or 12th grade, depending on their course preference.
- Prior to admission, a merit list will be created, and candidates will be admitted based on this list.
- The qualifying candidates will be contacted for counselling based on the merit list prepared by the conducting body.
- At the time of counselling, the selected candidate must verify all of the needed documentation.
- The Authority will need an applicant to verify documentation connected to the academy, residency, age, and category.
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Dates
Check out the complete tentative dates for DTE Rajasthan ITI Registration Form 2022:
|Dates 2022 (Tentative)
|Starting of Registration
|2nd week of August 2022
|Last date to apply
|3rd week of September 2022
|Release of Provisional Merit List
|3rd week of September 2022
|Institution level admission process
|4th week of September 2022