The DTE Rajasthan ITI Registration Process will start soon. Before applying for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022, the candidate must review the qualifying requirements. The applicant must submit an online application. The Directorate of Technical Education will release the application form. Collect from the official website dte.rajasthan.gov.in and fill in all the required information, including name, father's name, educational qualification, and so on.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Form
- From the second week of August 2022, the Rajasthan ITI Application Form will be available.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for the Rajasthan ITI 2022 since the Application Fee will be granted only to eligible candidates.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form, as any changes to the information could result in the application being rejected.
- The information provided by applicants in the Application Form must be supported by legitimate evidence, which will be requested at the time of admission.
- Before the third week of September 2022, candidates must submit their application form.
- It is recommended that applicants obtain a printout of the completed Application form as well as the fee receipt for future reference.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Form: How to Fill?
- Visit the Rajasthan ITI 2022 website (link will be available above).
- Go to the Rajasthan ITI admissions portal and click on the new candidates registration option.
- Fill out the application form with all of the essential information, such as your basic personal information, email address, and phone number.
- Login to the Application Form for final submission after completing all essential details in the Registration form.
- Fill out the Personal, Communicational, Address, and Academic Information forms and submit them.
- Candidates must upload their photograph, signature, and category certificate as per the given criteria after submitting all needed information.
- After uploading all essential information, aspirants will be asked to pay the Rajasthan ITI application cost.
- Choose your payment method and gateway, then fill in all essential information and complete the fee payment process.
- Take a printout of the filled Rajasthan ITI Application form and fee receipt for future reference after paying the required application money.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Fee
All the applicants will have to submit Rs. 100 as DTE Rajasthan ITI admission 2022 application fee.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can pay the application fee while filling their admission form through either of these mentioned modes:
- Online: Through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit Card
- Through E-Mitra Kiosk
NOTE: Application Forms will only be accepted only after the application fee payment has been done.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Admission Process
- Admission to any ITI course/discipline shall be based solely on academic merit.
- Candidates' marks in the qualifying exam, i.e. 8th/10th/12th, will be used to compile the merit list (depending upon the course).
- Following that, candidates will be notified to participate in the counselling procedure based on the merit list.
- The authority will examine all original documents linked to education, age, domicile, category, and so on at the time of counselling.
- All rights to make the final decision on an individual's admission are reserved by the competent authorities.
- According to the guidelines, there will be certain admissions flexibility for children of ex-servicemen and serving Jawans/Officers.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Merit List
On the official website, the Rajasthan ITI merit list 2022 will be published. The merit list can be downloaded from the official website by students. There will be no admission exam to choose candidates for the ITI programme. According to the results of the 10th and 12th exams, a rank list or merit list will be created. Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a counselling session in order to complete their acceptance to the ITI programme. All original documents should be kept on hand for verification purposes.