DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of August 2021 tentatively. DTE Rajasthan ITI is organized to offer admission in various engineering and non-engineering courses (one or two years duration). It stands for Directorate of Technical Education Rajasthan Industrial Training Institute. The counseling process will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. It is a state-level counseling process conducted annually. Admissions are done based on the merit list prepared. Candidates need to read this complete article to know more about DTE Rajasthan ITI Polytechnic Admission 2021 eligibility criteria, the application process, counseling procedure, etc.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Status
Candidates can check the DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 status from the below table:
DTE Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2021 Status
|Official notification is yet to release|
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important ITI 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below:
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Important Dates
|Application start date||1st week of August 2021|
|Application last date||4th week of August 2021|
|Provisional merit list||4th week of August 2021|
|Institute level admission||Last week of August 2021|
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Application Form
The candidates should be very careful while filling their application form. Also, they must make sure that they fill and submit their application before the last date. Following are the details about DTE Rajasthan ITI admission 2021 Application Form:
- DTE Rajasthan ITI Admission Form will be released by the Directorate of Technical Education of Rajasthan online on their official website.
- Before filling the online admission form candidates will have to complete the registration process.
- They will have to fill the information such as Education details, Mobile number, Category etc. while filling their application form.
- Furthermore, applicants will also have to upload the scanned images of their signature, passport- sized colour photograph, Secondary Exam mark sheet etc. while filling the online application.
- Besides this, they must take a print- out of their application form and keep it safely for further use in future.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Application Fee
All the applicants will have to submit Rs. 100 as DTE Rajasthan ITI admission 2021 application fee.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can pay the application fee while filling their admission form through either of these mentioned modes:
- Online: Through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit Card
- Through E-Mitra Kiosk
NOTE: Application Forms will only be accepted only after the application fee payment has been done.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to go through the below given important information related to DTE Rajsthan ITI Eligibility Criteria 2021 before filling the application form-
- Applying candidate must have cleared their 8th, 10th and 12th standard from any recognized institutions. Furthermore, they must belong to Rajasthan state and should have the original residence certificate.
- A separate merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam or any other equivalent exam and this will be the only criteria for admission.
- Furthermore, the age of the candidate must be 14 years. However, age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Women who are completing their education from other states but those who are married and living in Rajasthan state will be considered as the resident of the same district for admission.
NOTE: If at any stage it is found that the candidates are not eligible for admission then their applications will get cancelled and hence they will not be able to take admission in any of the course.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Admission Process
Polytechnic admission for the Rajsthan ITI course will be based on the following points:
- The candidate will be selected for admission on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exams of 8th/10th/12th board depending on the course preference of the candidate.
- A merit list will be prepared before admission and based on this list, candidates will get admission.
- Based on the merit list prepared by the conducting body, the eligible candidate will be called for the counselling
- All the required documentation must be verified by the selected candidate at the time of the counselling.
- A candidate will be required to verify the documents related to the academy, residence, age and category to the Authority.
- There would be some relaxation in the admission process for those candidates who are disabled, children of the servicemen/ex-servicemen/Jawaan.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Merit List
A candidate who has applied for the Rajasthan Industrial Technical Institutes must go through the following sections to have the knowledge for how the merit list is prepared-
- The candidate will get the admission based on DTE Rajasthan ITI merit list 2021.
- The Merit List will be prepared by the organizing body based on the qualifying marks of matriculation, higher secondary
- Candidates will be able to check the DTE Rajasthan ITI provisional merit list from the official website
- They are required to visit the official website and download the list.
- Once the merit list is displayed on the official website, Candidate can analyze their selection.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Counseling
The candidate who is eligible as per the merit list will be called for counselling. An Invitation would be sent to them as confirmation. Go through this section for more details about the counselling of Rajsthan ITI.
- A separate invitation will send by the counselling authority for the eligible candidate to appear before the counseling committee
- The candidate has to report to the counseling centre as per the schedule.
- Counseling Authority will scrutinize all the required original document.
- Reservation criteria will be applied as per the category, gender, post (children of ex-servicemen, serving jawan)
- Authority will publish a result for the shortlisted candidate online on the official website
- Through the result, the candidate will be allotted the ITI college
- All the candidate have to report to their allotted colleges accordingly and on time
- If someone failed to report to his/her concerned college, in that case, their admission will be cancelled and other candidates will get a chance to occupy the respective seat.
Documents required for the verification during Counseling
The following document would be required to verify by the authority, see the full list mentioned below this section.
- A printed copy of the Application form
- Marksheet of class 8th/10th/12th and passing certificate for the same qualifying exam
- Date of Birth certificate proof
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Seat allotment letter
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Reservation Criteria
The reservation policy is an application in the admission of Rajsthan ITI. A considerable percentage of the seat will be reserved for the candidate who falls who are under reservation. The basis for the reservation in admission is mentioned below:
- Some seats would be reserved for the Candidate belonging to the SC/ST Category.
- 25 % of total seats would reserve for the women candidates
- A candidate who is children of Ex-servicemen/Serving Jawan will be offered the reservation
- Applicants who come under PWD category will also have some quota under the reservation policy
- There is the provision of reservation for the candidate who is recognized, an orphan.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Highlights
In the below table, the candidates can check a short summary of DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021:
DTE Rajasthan ITI Basic Information
| Exam Name|| DTE Rajasthan ITI|
| Exam Full Name||Directorate of Technical Education Rajasthan Industrial Training Institute|
| Exam Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajsthan|
| Exam Type||Diploma Level|
| Exam Level||State Level|
| Application Mode||Online|
|Rajasthan ITI Official Website|
Directorate of Technical Education Rajasthan
DTE Rajasthan (Directorate of Technical Education) head office is in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. DTE conducts exam for ITI and polytechnic courses in the colleges of Rajasthan. It was established to provide technical education to the candidates. Its vision is to enhance the competitiveness of State technical knowledge and manpower to global standards by imparting training and high quality & state of the art technical education to all sections of the society. The main objective of the DTE is to focus on skill development in engineering trades.