The DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been released for the candidates. Candidates interested in ITI programmes in the state of Rajasthan should apply only after confirming their eligibility. It's worth noting that the eligibility requirements for different courses may differ. As a result, candidates must check course-specific eligibility criteria in order to be considered for admission to the desired course. It is suggested that candidates read the following information.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for multiple trades through DTE ITI Rajasthan Admission must first look over their eligibility requirements. For applicants, the specifics of the eligibility rules are listed below.
- Applicants must have finished their eighth, tenth, or twelfth-grade education from a Board/Institute recognized by the federal or state governments.
- The candidate's age must be at least 15 years old.
- The candidates' maximum age should not be more than 40 years old.
- The applicant must reside in the state of Rajasthan.
- Age relaxation shall be applied to reserved category candidates in accordance with the rules.
- Ex-servicemen will get a 5-year reprieve, war widows will get a 5-year reprieve, and disabled applicants would get a 10-year reprieve.
Note: The candidate should examine the official announcement for complete information on eligibility criteria, since there may be subtle variations from course to course. Everyone should double-check their eligibility for the course they've chosen.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Merit List
A candidate who has applied for the Rajasthan Industrial Technical Institutes should read the parts below to understand how the merit list is created:
- The candidate's admission will be determined by the DTE Rajasthan ITI merit list 2022.
- The organizing body will compile a Merit List based on the qualifying marks from matriculation and higher secondary school.
- The DTE Rajasthan ITI provisional merit list will be available on the official website for candidates to view.
- They must go to the official website and download the list there.
- Candidates can assess their selection once the merit list is published on the official website.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Reservation Criteria
The reservation policy is used in the admission of Rajsthan ITI students. A significant portion of the seats will be allocated for candidates who are on the waiting list. The following are the reasons for the admissions reservation:
- Some seats will be set aside for candidates from the SC/ST category.
- A quarter of the total seats would be reserved for female candidates.
- The reservation shall be provided to a candidate who is the child of an ex-serviceman or a serving Jawan.
- Applicants who fall into the PWD category will be given a quota as part of the reservation policy.
- There is a provision for a reserved seat for a recognised orphan candidate.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Highlights
In the below table, the candidates can check a short summary of DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022:
DTE Rajasthan ITI Basic Information
| Exam Name
| DTE Rajasthan ITI
| Exam Full Name
|Directorate of Technical Education Rajasthan Industrial Training Institute
| Exam Conducting Body
|Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajsthan
| Exam Type
| Exam Level
| Application Mode
|Rajasthan ITI Official Website