The DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Counselling process will start soon after the release of Merit list. The Merit List will be created based on the results of the previous examination, and those applicants who make the Merit List will be invited to the counselling process. Applicants should go to the counselling centre according to the timetable and counselling centre.
Applicants must also bring the necessary paperwork to the counselling facility for verification. The spot will be given to the next applicant if the candidates do not attend the counselling session and have their relevant documents checked.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Merit List
On the official website, the Rajasthan ITI merit list 2022 will be published. The merit list can be downloaded from the official website by students. There will be no admission exam to choose candidates for the ITI program. According to the results of the 10th and 12th exams, a rank list or merit list will be created. Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a counselling session in order to complete their acceptance to the ITI programme. All original documents should be kept on hand for verification purposes.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Counselling
- Rajasthan ITI Merit List will be released in the first round exclusively for Ex-Servicemen (Category B) / Physically Handicapped (Category C) / Widow / Divorcee (Category D) (Category C).
- After that, the Seat Allotment process will take place.
- The 2nd Round of Counselling Institution and Trades Allocation will be conducted entirely online.
- Interested candidates can fill out an online selection form based on their Rank.
- Candidates who are chosen from the initial merit list must bring all of their required documentation (Original).
- In addition, they must bring one photocopy of each document.
- They must also pay the Rs. 3400/- seat allotment fee using E-Mitra.
- Download the Official Advertisement and read it carefully for more information.
Eligible candidates will be invited to appear before the counselling committee by the authorised authority. Candidates must report on time and on the appointed day. During counselling, the candidates' original documents will be checked. The following is the reserved admission quota:
- Some seats are reserved for candidates from the SC/ST communities.
- Women are allowed to run for 25% of the total seats.
- Candidates with disabilities are also eligible for the reserved quota.
- Ex-servicemen will be given priority in admittance.
Following the end of counselling, the authority will post the list of successful candidates on its official website. Candidates can check their results online at the ITI colleges that have been assigned to them. Candidates must report to their respective colleges as soon as possible.
Documents required for the verification during Counseling:
The following document would be required to verify by the authority, see the full list mentioned below this section.
- A printed copy of the Application form
- Marksheet of class 8th/10th/12th and passing certificate for the same qualifying exam
- Date of Birth certificate proof
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Seat allotment letter
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2022 Reservation Criteria
The reservation policy is used in the admission of Rajsthan ITI students. A significant portion of the seats will be allocated for candidates who are on the waiting list. The following are the reasons for the admissions reservation:
- Some seats will be set aside for candidates from the SC/ST category.
- A quarter of the total seats would be reserved for female candidates.
- The reservation shall be provided to a candidate who is the child of an ex-serviceman or a serving Jawan.
- Applicants who fall into the PWD category will be given a quota as part of the reservation policy.
- There is a provision for a reserved seat for a recognized orphan candidate.