Jain University Admission 2020 Application form last date has been extended. JET 2020 exam is conducted every year to give admission to the candidates in various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programs. The candidates willing to get admission in Jain University need to qualify Jain University Admission 2020. Jain University is located in Bangalore, Karnataka and it is a private university. It is a university level entrance exam. The admission into various courses in Jain University is based on the merit cum rank obtained in the Jain University Admission entrance exam. The candidates need to read the complete article to know all about Jain University Admission 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
Jain University Admission 2020 Latest Updates:
- Jain Entrance Test (JET) 2020 Application Form will be available till August 2020.
Jain University Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Jain University Admission 2020 application
from 18 November 2019 for UG and 12 September 2019 for PG courses. Candidates must go through the given mentioned points regarding registration form:
- The candidates will be able to fill the Jain University application form through online mode.
- The candidates will have to register on the university website for which they will have to fill their personal and academic details and must give their valid email ID and mobile number while registering themselves.
- An application number will be generated after the submission.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature.
- The candidates need to keep a printout of their application form till the end of the admission procedure.
- Candidates can purchase a coupon for an online application form the Admissions Office and generate it by entering the specific coupon code in the Online Payment Gateway. The coupon is non-refundable.
Jain University Admission 2020 Application Fee
- The candidates will have to pay the JET 2020 application fee of Rs.550/-.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through online mode by using a debit card or credit card or net banking, master card.
- The candidates have an option of paying the application fee through coupons which they need to purchase from the Admission Office.
Jain University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully check their eligibility for the Jain University entrance exam before they start filling the application form to avoid the cancellation of their application at a later stage. The Jain University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria is given hereby:
- Qualification: Candidates have to pass PUC/CBSE/ISC or any equivalent exam in PCMB/PCMC/PCME
- Diploma Holder: Candidates who have diploma certificate also apply for lateral entry admission in the third semester of B.Tech
- Candidates should secure at least 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must clear PUC/SYJC/10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized government.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 3 years of graduation.
Jain University Admission 2020 Admit Card
- Jain University admit card would be having the personal as well as other important details such: exam date, time, venue, slot etc.
- The candidates must carefully keep the admit card with them until the admission procedure gets finished.
The candidates will have to follow the following steps given below to download the Jain University Admit Card 2020:
- Log on to the official website of Jain University Admission 2020 i.e. Jain university.ac.in.
- Now, click on the link “Download Jain University Admission 2020 Admit Card”
- The candidates than would be able to see their admit card.
- Applicants must carefully check all the details mentioned on the Jain University admit card and finally take out a print out of the same.
Jain University Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will vary as per the courses are chosen by the candidates. The candidates choosing the courses which include GD/ PI rounds for admission purpose must first qualify the entrance exam. The details about the Jain University Admission 2020 exam pattern are provided below:
|Duration ||180 Minutes(3 Hours)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Marks||120 Marks|
|Number of questions||120 questions|
The question paper will be divided into 4 sections: Subject-based questions, Current affairs, Basic Mathematics and Essay writing.
- The question paper will weight 100 marks.
- The exam will be followed by GD and PI rounds.
- Exam will aim to test the aptitude of the candidates for the course chosen by the candidate.
- Candidates need to qualify all the rounds to be eligible for the counselling process.
- Question paper would be having 4 sections: Subject-based questions, Current affairs, Basic Mathematics and Essay writing.
- The first 3 sections will be carrying 20 marks each while the Current Affairs section will weight 40 marks.
- Candidates qualifying the written test will be eligible for GD and PI rounds.
- These rounds aim to assess the attitude and personality traits of a candidate.
Jain University Admission 2020 Syllabus
Candidates must check the given points related to Jain University Admission syllabus 2020:
Syllabus for UG programs
- English: An essay test will be conducted to the candidates to assess the candidate's English speaking, English comprehension, and English listening skills.
- Subject-Based Questions: In this section, the candidate can expect the questions from the basic topic for which he/she has applied.
- Mathematics: In this section, the candidate can expect the questions from Basic Mathematics topics such as:
- Simple/Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss, Percentages
- Time and Distance etc.
- Current Affairs: Candidates can expect basic General Knowledge questions in this section.
Even for the PG programs, the questions will be the same as the UG programs.
It will have four sections namely:
- English: An Essay test will be given to the candidates to assess the candidate's English Skills.
- Subject-Based Question: Questions from the subject to which the candidate has opted for will be asked from this section.
- Mathematics: Questions from Basic Mathematics will be asked in this section.
- Current Affairs: General Knowledge of the candidates will be tested in this section.
- B.Tech programs: Topics of 10+2 level from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
Jain University Admission 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through the given below information of Jain University Admission preparation tips 2020, it helps candidates for better preparation of exam:
- Candidates must study systematically and try to stick to the time table they have prepared.
- The students need to practice from Aptitude, Reasoning, Mathematics etc. topics from which most of the questions are asked.
- Applicants must solve previous year question paper and also the available sample papers.
- They must be well aware of all the happenings in the country and internationally which would help them in being up to date and hence enhance their general knowledge.
- Also, need to have a proper diet and rest, which would help them in maintaining their health.
Jain University Admission 2020 Result
The Jain University would be declaring the Jain University Admission Result 2020 after the exam is over. The candidates can see the result on the official website in the form of a rank list.
The candidates can check their result for the programs they have chosen by following the steps given here:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then after that, the candidates need to select the ‘Jain University Admission 2020 Result’ link.
- Finally, the candidates need to enter their login credentials to check their result.
The drawing out of the merit list is subjective to the availability of seats for various courses. The candidates having their names on the merit list would qualify further for the counselling round.
Jain University Admission 2020 Counselling
- Candidates successfully qualifying the written test will be sent an email to take part in the counselling process (GD/PI) at the university.
- Applicants must compulsorily be presented on the counselling day according to the schedule available on the website of Jain University.
- The University would be given provisional admission to the candidates appearing for the qualifying exam based on marks secured by them in the written exam.
- These candidates will have to give the proof of passing the qualifying exam later on.
The candidates will need to show the following documents listed below during the Jain University Admission 2020 counselling process:
- Class 10 & Class 12/ PUC/ SYJC/ Equivalent exam (Original +2 copies)
- 10 passport size photographs along with 10 stamp size photographs
- Transfer Certificate from college/ institute last attended (Original+ 2 copies)
- Migration Certificate (Original+ 2 copies) (for non- Karnataka candidates)
- Caste certificate (Original + 2 copies, if required)
- Provisional Admission offer letter (Original to be collected from the Admissions office of Jain University)
Courses offered through Jain University Admission 2020
Following is a list of the undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by Jain University in the table given below:
Undergraduate courses Courses
B Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
M Com (Electives/ Specialization)
MCA (Electives/ Specialization)
BSc (Regular/ Professional)
B Tech (Regular/ Lateral Entry)
BCA (Electives/ Specialization)
M Tech (Working Professional)
MBA (Single/ Dual Specialization/ MBA+M
In the BMS course, the university offers the following specializations:
- Aviation Management
- Branding and Entrepreneurship
- Strategy & Leadership integrated with US CSCA and Institute of Leadership & Management, UK
- Financial Services integrated with Chartered Insurance Institute, UK
- International Business integrated with Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- Tourism & Hospitality Management integrated with the Institute of Hospitality, UK
- International Finance with CGMA-UK
- International Marketing integrated with Digital Marketing Institute, (Dublin), Ireland
Jain University Admission 2020 Admission Cancellation Process
Admission cancellation process for Jain University Admission 2020 will be based on UGC regulation F. No 6-1(7)/2006(CPP-I) according to which "Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admissions, the Institution must return the fee collected with proportionate deductions on monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, wherever applicable". Candidates have to submit the application for admission cancellation in the university office and must keep these things in mind:
- Candidates must apply along with the original fees receipt, documents submission receipt and other documents that have been received from the University.
- University will not accept email, telephonic and the courier/postal communication for cancellation/refund process.
- No candidate will be entitled to a refund on or after the date of commencement of classes.
Jain University Admission 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the all basic information of the Jain University Admission 2020 examination through the given below table:
Jain University Admission or Jain Entrance Test
Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programs
To offer admission into many courses such as Science, Management, Commerce, Engineering, and several language courses.
About Jain University
Jain University is a higher education institute located in Bengaluru, India. Origination from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, it was conferred the deemed to be university, status in 2009. Jan University is located in 44/4, District Fund Road, Behind Big Bazaar, Jayanagara 9th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069. N.Sundararajan is vice-chancellor of the university.