Jain University Admission 2022 has been started for UG/PG/MBA programs. Jain Entrance Test (JET) will be conducted on 30 March 2022 to offer admission to the candidates in various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programmes. Applicants eligible to obtain admission to Jain University must apply for the Jain Entrance Exam. It is a university-level entrance exam. Admission to multiple courses at Jain University is dependent on the merit cum rank obtained in the entrance examination. To know all about Jain University Admission 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Results, and Counselling, the candidates need to read the full article.
Application Link: Jain University has released the application for all courses, find the official link here.
JET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the JET 2022 exam status from the below table:
Jain University Admission 2022
Application forms are ongoing.
Jain University Admission 2022 Important Dates
Following are the dates related to JET 2022.
For B.Tech Course:
|Application form releases||February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Hall ticket availability||June 2022|
|B.Tech exam date||June 2022|
|Result declaration||June/ July 2022|
|Counselling date||July 2022|
|Last date for payment of 1st installment||July 2022|
For UG Courses (except B.Tech & B.Des):
|Events||Dates 2022 (tentative)|
|Phase I||Phase II|
|Application form releases||Released||Not Started|
|Last date to submit application form||to be announced||May/ June 2022|
|Slot booking||Slot booking will start 7 days prior to the scheduled exam date|
|JET UG exam date (except B.Tech & B.des)||30 March 2022|| June 2022|
|Personal Interview||31 March 2022||June 2022|
For PG Courses:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form availability||Released|
|PG exam date (MBA)||to be announced|
|Counselling session||June 2022|
Jain University Admission 2022 Application Form
Candidates will be able to fill out the application form for Jain University through the online mode.
- The candidates will have to register on the university website for which they will have to fill in their personal and academic details and must give their valid email ID and mobile number while registering themselves.
Following the submission, an application number will be provided.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature.
Applicants must keep a printout of their application form until the completion of the process for admission.
Jain University Admission 2022 Application Fee
Jain University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before beginning to fill out the application form, applicants must carefully verify their eligibility for the Jain University entrance exam to prevent their application form from being cancelled at a later stage.
- Qualification: Candidates have to pass PUC/CBSE/ISC or any equivalent exam in PCMB/PCMC/PCME
- Diploma Holder: In the third semester of B.Tech, applicants who have a diploma credential also apply for lateral entry.
- Candidates should secure at least 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must clear PUC/SYJC/10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized government.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in the subjects taken together (Eligibility criteria for SC/ST Category).
- Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent exams or final year aspirants, awaiting examination results may also apply.
- International Baccalaureate students should get 30 credits to qualify for the course
- Cambridge passed out candidates must study 2 or 3 subjects at 'A-Level (Advanced level)
- The aggregate of 50% in bachelor's degree in respective discipline or equivalent (10+2+3) and those appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply for Jain Entrance Test.
Jain University Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
As the courses are selected by the applicants, the exam pattern may differ. The candidates choosing the courses which include GD/ PI rounds for admission purpose must first qualify for the entrance exam. The details about the Jain University Admission 2022 exam pattern are provided below:
Jain University Exam Pattern
|Duration ||180 Minutes(3 Hours)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Marks||120 Marks|
|Number of questions||120 questions|
The question paper will be divided into 4 sections: Subject-based questions, Current affairs, Basic Mathematics and Essay writing.
- The question paper would be having 4 sections: Subject-based questions, Current affairs, Basic Mathematics and Essay writing.
The first 3 sections will each hold 20 marks, while the 40 marks will be weighted by the Current Affairs section.
- Candidates qualifying for the written test will be eligible for GD and PI rounds.
These rounds aim to test a candidate's attitude and personality characteristics.
Jain University Admission 2022 Syllabus
Candidates must check the given points related to the Jain University Admission syllabus 2022:
Syllabus for UG programs
- English: An essay test will be conducted for the candidates to assess the candidate's English speaking, English comprehension, and English listening skills.
- Subject-Based Questions: In this section, the candidate can expect the questions from the basic topic for which he/she has applied.
- Mathematics: In this section, the candidate can expect the questions from Basic Mathematics topics such as:
- Simple/Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss, Percentages
- Time and Distance etc.
- Current Affairs: Candidates can expect basic General Knowledge questions in this section.
Even for the PG programs, the questions will be the same as the UG programs.
It will have four sections namely:
- English: An Essay test will be given to the candidates to assess the candidate's English Skills.
- Subject-Based Question: Questions from the subject to which the candidate has opted will be asked in this section.
- Mathematics: Questions from Basic Mathematics will be asked in this section.
- Current Affairs: General Knowledge of the candidates will be tested in this section.
- B.Tech programs: Topics of 10+2 level from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
Jain University Admission 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through the given below information of Jain University Admission preparation tips 2020, it helps candidates for better preparation for exams:
- Candidates must study systematically and try to stick to the timetable they have prepared.
- The students need to practice Aptitude, Reasoning, Mathematics etc. topics from which most of the questions are asked.
- Applicants must solve the previous year's question paper and also the available sample papers.
- They must be well aware of all the happenings in the country and internationally which would help them in being up to date and hence enhance their general knowledge.
- Also, need to have a proper diet and rest, which would help them in maintaining their health.
Jain University Admission 2022 Admit Card
The personal and other important information of the Jain University admits card would be: exam date, time, place, slot, etc.
admission card would be exam date, time, place, slot, etc.
- The candidates must carefully keep the admit card with them until the admission procedure gets finished.
To download the Jain University Admit Card 2022, the candidates will have to follow the following steps:
Jain University Admission 2022 Result
The Jain University would be declaring the Jain University Admission Result 2022 after the exam is over. The candidates can see the result on the official website in the form of a rank list.
The candidates can check their results for the programs they have chosen by following the steps given here:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then after that, the candidates need to select the ‘Jain University Admission 2022 Result’ link.
- Finally, the candidates need to enter their login credentials to check their results.
The drawing out of the merit list is subjective to the availability of seats for various courses. The candidates having their names on the merit list would qualify further for the counselling round.
Jain University Admission 2022 Counseling
- Candidates successfully qualifying for the written test will be sent an email to take part in the counselling process (GD/PI) at the university.
- Applicants must compulsorily be presented on the counselling day according to the schedule available on the website of Jain University.
- The University would be given provisional admission to the candidates appearing for the qualifying exam based on marks secured by them in the written exam.
- These candidates will have to give proof of passing the qualifying exam later on.
The candidates will need to show the following documents listed below during the Jain University Admission 2022 counselling process:
- Class 10 & Class 12/ PUC/ SYJC/ Equivalent exam (Original +2 copies)
- 10 passport size photographs along with 10 stamp size photographs
- Transfer Certificate from college/ institute last attended (Original+ 2 copies)
- Migration Certificate (Original+ 2 copies) (for non- Karnataka candidates)
- Caste certificate (Original + 2 copies, if required)
- Provisional Admission offer letter (Original to be collected from the Admissions office of Jain University)
Courses offered through Jain University Admission 2022
Following is a list of the undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by Jain University in the table given below:
Undergraduate courses Courses
B Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
M Com (Electives/ Specialization)
MCA (Electives/ Specialization)
BSc (Regular/ Professional)
B Tech (Regular/ Lateral Entry)
BCA (Electives/ Specialization)
M Tech (Working Professional)
MBA (Single/ Dual Specialization/ MBA+M
In the BMS course, the university offers the following specializations:
- Aviation Management
- Branding and Entrepreneurship
- Strategy & Leadership integrated with US CSCA and Institute of Leadership & Management, UK
- Financial Services integrated with Chartered Insurance Institute, UK
- International Business integrated with Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- Tourism & Hospitality Management integrated with the Institute of Hospitality, UK
- International Finance with CGMA-UK
- International Marketing integrated with Digital Marketing Institute, (Dublin), Ireland
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fire Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Forensic Science
- Mass Communication
- Visual Arts
- Cultural Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration/ Public Governance
Jain University Admission Cancellation Process
The admission cancellation process for Jain University Admission 2022 will be based on UGC regulation F. No 6-1(7)/2006(CPP-I) according to which "Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admissions, the Institution must return the fee collected with proportionate deductions on a monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, wherever applicable". Candidates have to submit the application for admission cancellation in the university office and must keep these things in mind:
- Candidates must apply along with the original fees receipt, documents submission receipt and other documents that have been received from the University.
- University will not accept email, telephonic and courier/postal communication for the cancellation/refund process.
- No candidate will be entitled to a refund on or after the date of commencement of classes.
Jain University Admission 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the all basic information of the Jain University Admission 2022 examination through the given below table:
Jain University Admission or Jain Entrance Test
Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programs
Jain University Official website
To offer admission into many courses such as Science, Management, Commerce, Engineering, and several language courses.
About Jain University
Jain University is a higher education institute located in Bengaluru, India. Origination from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, it was conferred the deemed to be university, status in 2009. Jan University is located in 44/4, District Fund Road, Behind Big Bazaar, Jayanagara 9th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069. N.Sundararajan is vice-chancellor of the university.