JET Counselling 2021 will be done Offline and Online mode after the declaration of the result by the Jain University (JU). The counselling is done based on the Merit obtained in Jain University Entrance Test 2021. The schedule for the counselling and the selected candidate's details will be released on the official website. Candidates have to carry some important documents if they appear for the Offline counselling. Read the complete article to know more about JET 2021 Counselling.
JET Counselling 2021 Dates
Check out the important dates regarding Jain University admission counselling 2021 below in the given table:
Counselling Dates for JET 2021
|Counselling Dates / Seat allotment for ||To be announced|
|Jain Entrance Test date for MBA Programme||To be announced|
|Jain Entrance Test date for Under Graduate / Non-B.Tech 2021||To be announced|
Documents Required for JET 2021 Counselling
Candidates will have have to carry the following documents to the counselling:
- JET 2021 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- JET application form 2021 duly signed by a guardian
- 10th & 12th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Mark Statement of all the semesters/year of their bachelor’s degree.
- Pursuing degree courses or qualifying examination, such candidates will have to submit their mark Statements up to the preceding semester/year.
If the candidate gets selected then he/ she have to submit the following documents to their respective campus before the last date:
For UG Candidates:
- Marksheets of class 10th & 12th
- Transfer Certificate from the last institution studied (qualifying examination)-Mandatory
- Migration Certificate (Mandatory)
- Aadhar card xerox
- Copy of Passport and Visa (if available) for international applicant(s)
- 5 recent passport and 5 stamp size photographs in formal dress
For PG Candidates:
- 10th Marks sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Bachelor’s degree Mark Statement of all the semesters/year
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Degree Certificate (Convocation Certificate),
- Migration Certificate (Mandatory)
- Aadhar card xerox copy
- Passport and Visa (if available) for international applicant(s) xerox
- 5 recent passport and 5 stamp size photographs in formal dress (Standard Indian Passport size)
Jain University 2021 Counselling Process
JET 2021 counselling will be done both online & offline. All the selected candidates have to block the seat within the specified deadline. If they fail to do so, then they will not be considered for admission to the respective programmes. Those who will get selected or qualify the counselling round will be given provisional admission.
- The seats are confirmed to the candidates through first come first serve basis.
- The counselling process has to be completed within 30 days after the result will be announced.
- Candidates who have the provisional admission letter and an aggregate percentage of 60 and above are eligible for final admission process.
- Required documents will have to be submitted to the concerned authority for verification purpose.
Jain University 2021 Online Counselling
The authority will conduct Online counselling via Skype. Candidates have to follow the steps below if they appear for the JET Online Counselling:
- Login to Skype
- Use the Login ID: JET 2021
- Give a call to the counsellor by using the Skype ID – JET 2021.
Jain University 2021 Offline Counselling
All those who belong to Karnataka will have to attain the offline counselling. Candidates have to follow the steps below for Offline counselling:
- Visit the counselling venue (as specified)
- Registration will be required by filling the form.
- Go to the allotted counselling room.