JET Result 2021 will be announced in June 2021 tentatively by the Jain University online after the exam will be over. The candidates will have to enter the registration number to check the Jain University Entrance Test 2021 result. The entrance exam is held for admission into UG/ PG programmes offered by the university. The result will be declared in the form of merit list based on the score of the entrance exam. Those who will qualify JET 2021 will have to appear for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Go through the complete article to know more about the JET 2021 Result.
JET Result 2021 Dates
The schedule and venue for the Entrance Test and Group Discussion release on the official website. The applicants can check out the important dates related to Jain University Result 2021 below:
Result of JET 2021 Dates
|JET exam 2021 date|
21-24 May 2021
14-17 June 2021
|JET 2021 Result date||June 2021 (tentative)|
Stay connected to the page to know about Jain University 2021 Result as per the schedule which will be updated here.
How to Check Jain University 2021 Result?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their Jain University 2021 Result:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of Jain University.
Step 2 - Then click on the link for UG/PG 2021 Result
Step 3 - As the new window will open result will be displayed.
Step 4 - Download the same & get the printout of it for further uses.
Jain University 2021 Selection Process
Jain University 2021 Admission Process is given below in the points:
- Written Test (JET): Applicants will have to qualify Written Test as per the schedule for both – UG/ PG Courses.
- Group Discussion (GD): Those who will qualify the written test will have to appear for Group Discussion round. The venue and schedule regarding the GD and JET will be released online.
- Personal Interview (PI): All the candidates who qualify the Written Test and the Group Discussion have to appear for the Personal Interview round.
Depending upon the number of seats available in each programme the selected candidates will be called for counselling/admission. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit.
Jain University 2021 Counseling
All the qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling process held afterwards. For counseling following documents are mandatory to carry:
- JET 2021 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- JET 2021 Application Form
- 10th & 12th class Marks sheet
- Mark Statement of all the semesters/year of their bachelor’s degree.
- Those who are pursuing their final semester/year need to submit mark Statements up to the preceding semester/year (for PG candidates)
- 2 recent passport and stamp size photographs in formal dress (Standard Indian Passport size and name of the applicant(s) and the application number to be written on the backside of the photographs)