JET 2021 Admit Card will be released after the application form submisison last date will be over. The candidates must carry the hall ticket to the exam centre as without it, entry will not be given. JET is conducted once a year. The exams are conducted in different months for various programs. For PG programs, exams are usually conducted in January and for UG programs in April, every year.
JET 2021 Admit Card
To sit for the examination, the admit card is avered important document. Without the admit card the candidate is not allowed to enter the examination hall.
The candidates should know about the important dates such as the release of admit card to print they admit card on time. Various details on the admit card should be checked carefully and reported to the authorities, if not correct.
- The admit card of JET 2021 will be available only in online mode. The document will not be sent via post to the candidates nor will be available through any other mode.
- Candidates are advised to take at least two printouts of the admit card.
- Admit card should be kept carefully throughout the admission process as it is required in the counselling procedure too.
- Applicants should also take the valid ID proof in the exam centre for verification.
- A student will not be given the entry to the exam hall if he/she doesn’t possess the admit card.
JET 2021 Hall Ticket dates
Candidates can check the JET 2021 date regarding Admit Card given below:
Release of admit card
|To be Announced|
|To be Announced|
Details on JET 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card contains some important details that need to be checked and verified before and after downloading the Admit Card. Some of the important details are given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Subject group
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Centre Details
- Address of Examination Centre
- Instruction to be followed
How to Download JET 2021 Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card for JET-2021 are given below:
Step 1: VISIT-Navigate to the official website.
Step 2: Go to the “JET 2021 HALL TICKET” tab available on the home page.
Step 3: ENTER DETAILS-Enter Email-Id and Password to download your hall ticket.
Step 4: DOWNLOAD LINK-Click on the link to download Hall ticket.
Step 5: PRINT- Print 2-3 copies of it and keep it preserved for future references.
Instructions for Candidates to Be Followed on The Day of Examination
- The candidates should print the admit cards and carry it with them along with an ID proof.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates should carefully check the date of the examination.
- Candidates should look up the venue of the examination properly and locate it to avoid inconvenience at the last moment.
- The candidate must arrive at the online examination centre 2 hours before the commencement of the examination.
- The registration desk will be closed 05 minutes before the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any sort of textual material or electronic devices, except the Hall Ticket or document as required inside the exam hall.
- A seat indicating Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only.
- Applicants should preserve their admit cards for future use.
Error in Admit Card/Other issues related to admit card
Once you have your admit card, check all the details thoroughly, in case of any discrepancies in the admit card-2021 or other technical issue, candidates must inform the board immediately. The faults may be altered by the candidates under the guidance of the board experts before the commencement of the examination.