JET 2021 Application Form has been released for 2nd phase exam by Jain University. The University offers admission to the candidates into various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs every year. The candidates who wish to get admission to Jain University need to qualify for JET. It is a university level entrance exam. The admission into various courses in Jain University is based on the JET entrance exam. Candidates get all the important details regarding Jain Entrance Test 2021 application form, fees, documents required while filling form and eligibility to check there are eligible or not for the exam.
JET 2021 Application Form are ongoing for 2nd phase exam. Candidates can apply here-Apply Now.
JET 2021 Application Dates
Given below are JET 2021 Application Form Dates:
|Exam Date||14-17 June 2021 (2nd phase)|
JET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the JET 2021 application form on the official website of conducting authority. Candidates must check the given below points regarding the application form:
- Candidates have to apply online mode only, it is not accepted in any other mode.
- One candidate can submit only one form, multiple forms submitted by candidates will be rejected.
- valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Valid email address
- No change will be accepted
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- No need to send a copy of the application form to the authority by post.
- Application form should be complete and fill correct information otherwise, the university will reject the application form.
- When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print of the confirmation page.
JET 2021 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the application fees on the official website. Application fees for JET 2021 are Rs. 550/-. Candidates take in mind that the registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fees through the given mode:
- Candidates can make payment through online mode by using a debit card or credit card or net banking, master card.
- The candidates have an option of paying the application fee through coupons which they need to purchase from the Admission Office.
Documents Required while filling JET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check the following points regarding documents required while filling online application for JET 2021:
- Class 12 Marks Sheet
- Degree Marks Sheet
- Scanned copy of Signature and photographs
- Valid email id and mobile number
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate
- Net Banking Information
How to Apply for JET 2021?
The application form for JET 2021 will be available on the Jain University official website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of Jain University to start the online form filling procedure.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form. T
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling the online application form.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph and signature.
STEP 4: Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of JET application fees. Candidates must choose the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the fee.
JET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for JET 2021 is given below, candidates check their eligibility before applying for JET:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidates have to pass PUC/CBSE/ISC or any equivalent exam in PCMB/PCMC/PCME
- Diploma Holder: Candidates who have diploma certificate also apply for lateral entry admission in the third semester of B.Tech.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure at least 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
For UG Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must clear PUC/SYJC/10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized government.
For PG Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must clear the bachelor degree from a recognized university.