NIMCET 2020 Admit Card: NIMCET 2020 is an exam to get admission into any one of the 11 National Institute of Technology (NIT) of India. NIMCET 2020 is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NITs). It is a national level entrance exam. Candidates who want to perceive MCA (Masters in Computer Application) can give NIMCET 2020 test. Candidates should go through eligibility criteria before applying for NIMCET 2020. It is an online exam. This test is conducted once in a year. In this year, this exam is to be conducted on 24 May 2020. The candidates who are eligible for NIMCET 2020 can apply online through the official website www.nimcet.in. The application form for NIMCET 2020 will be released by the 06 March 2020. NIMCET Admit card 2020 can be downloaded from the official website. Around 805 seats are offered by 11 NITs.
Depending on the rank achieved by the candidate, admission will be provided to them in various campuses of NIT situated in Kurukshetra, Jamshedpur, Surathkal, Raipur, Allahabad, Agartala, Bhopal, Durgapur, Calicut, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal etc.
NIMCET 2020 Admit Card
After successful filling of the NIMCET 2020 application form and its submission, candidates will receive notification through their contact details which were filled in NIMCET 2020 the application form.
- Candidates can download NIMCET 2020 admit card from 11 May 2020 to 22 May 2020 from the official website.
- Candidates can download NIMCET 2020 admit card through online mode only. Candidates can download Admit card by logging in on the official website of NIMCET 2020.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination centre on the exam day.
- NIMCET Admit card should be kept safely till the completion of the admission process.
- Candidates should check if the details in the NIMCET admit card are same as they have provided during the NIMCET 2020 application form filling process.
- If the candidates NIMCET 2020 application form is not available online, candidates should send e-mail to [email protected]
- Candidates should include their details like candidates application number, proof of application fee payment in the e-mail.
Details mentioned in NIMCET 2020 Admit card
NIMCET 2020 Admit card includes candidate’s details which were filled during the application filling process. Following details of the candidates are included in NIMCET Admit card 2020.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidates Father’s name
- Candidates address
- Roll number
- Date and time of NIMCET 2020 test
- Registration number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Exam centre
- Candidates’ category
- NIMCET test instructions
How to download NIMCET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate can follow the following steps to download NIMCET Admit Card 2020
- Go to the official website of NMICET
- Click on login on the official website
- Enter your e-mail ID and password, click login
- NIMCET 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check the details and download it.
- Take multiple print outs of NIMCET admit card 2020.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safely for further process of admission
Forgot NIMCET 2020 Password or Application number
If the candidate forgets his or her login password, he or she can reset it. Follow the steps given below to reset your NIMCET 2020 login password.
- Go to the official website of NIMCET provided or click the link www.nimcet.in
- Click login, you will see the “forgot password” button on the login page.
- Click on forgot password, new tab will open up.
- Enter your NIMCET registered email Id, click on submit button
- You will receive an email, read all the instructions to reset the password
- Click on the login portal which will be given in the same email
- You will be redirected to the page where you can reset your password
Important Instructions for NIMCET 2020 Examinees
Candidates should read the following NIMCET 2020 instructions and follow them on the day of examination
- Candidates must arrive at the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam starts
- Carry Admit card and Blue/Black ballpoint pen
- Candidates should fill the bubble on the OMR sheet
- Candidates must not carry mobile phones or other electronic devices to the exam hall
- Candidates can do their rough work in test booklet which will be provided at the examination hall
- Candidates should avoid marking out of bubble or multiple bubbles on OMR sheet