NIMCET 2021 is an exam to get admission into any one of the 11 National Institute of Technology (NIT) of India. NIMCET 2021 is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NITs). It is a national level entrance exam. Candidates who want to perceive MCA (Masters in Computer Application) can give NIM common eligibility test. Candidates should go through eligibility criteria before applying for NIMCET. It is an online exam. This test is conducted once in a year. The candidates who are eligible for NIMCET 2021 can apply online through the official website www.nimcet.in. NIMCET hall ticket 2021 can be downloaded from the official website. Around 805 seats are offered by 11 NITs.
Depending on the rank achieved by the candidate, admission will be provided to them in various campuses of NIT situated in Kurukshetra, Jamshedpur, Surathkal, Raipur, Allahabad, Agartala, Bhopal, Durgapur, Calicut, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal etc.
NIMCET 2021 Admit Card
After successful filling of the NIM CET application form and its submission, candidates will receive notification through their contact details:
- Candidates can download NIMCET admit card through online mode only. Candidates can download Admit card by logging in on the NIMCET official website.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination centre on the exam day.
- NIMCET Admit card should be kept safely till the completion of the admission process.
- Candidates should check if the details in the NIMCET admit card are same as they have provided during the NIMCET 2021 application form filling process.
- If the candidates NIMCET 2021 application form is not available online, candidates should send the e-mail.
- Candidates should include their details like candidates application number, proof of application fee payment in the e-mail.
Details mentioned in NIMCET 2021 Admit card
NIMCET Admit card includes the candidate’s details which were filled during the application filling process. Following details of the candidates are included in NIMCET Admit card 2021.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidates Father’s name
- Candidates address
- Roll number
- Date and time of NIMCET 2021 test
- Registration number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Exam centre
- Candidates’ category
- NIMCET test instructions
How to download NIMCET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidate can follow the following steps to download NIMCET Admit Card 2021
- Go to the official website of NMICET
- Click on login on the official website
- Enter your e-mail ID and password, click login
- NIMCET 2021 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check the details and download it.
- Take multiple print outs of NIMCET Admit Card 2021.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safely for further process of admission
Forgot NIMCET 2021 Password or Application number
If the candidate forgets his or her login password, he or she can reset it. Follow the steps given below to reset your NIMCET 2021 login password.
- Go to the official website of NIMCET provided or click the link www.nimcet.in
- Click login, you will see the “forgot password” button on the login page.
- Click on forgot password, a new tab will open up.
- Enter your NIMCET registered email Id, click on submit button
- You will receive an email, read all the instructions to reset the password
- Click on the login portal which will be given in the same email
- You will be redirected to the page where you can reset your password
Important Instructions for NIMCET 2021 Examinees
Candidates should read the following NIMCET 2021 instructions and follow them on the day of examination
- Candidates must arrive at the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam starts
- Carry Admit card and Blue/Black ballpoint pen
- Candidates should fill the bubble on the OMR sheet
- Candidates must not carry mobile phones or other electronic devices to the exam hall
- Candidates can do their rough work in test booklet which will be provided at the examination hall
- Candidates should avoid marking out of bubble or multiple bubbles on OMR sheet