NIMCET 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of March through online mode. The form can also be submitted via offline mode. The candidates will have to go with the registration process for online form submission. NIT MCA Common Entrance Tes is a national level entrance exam managed by one of the NIT on a rotation basis. The candidates can read the complete article to know more about NIMCET Application Form 2022.
NIMCET 2022 Application Form Dates
Applicants can check the important dates about NIMCET 2022 enrollment form below in the given table:
NIMCET 2022 Registration Dates(tentative)
Release date of application form
|11 March 2022|
Last date to fill the application form
|07 April 2022|
Admit card release date
|15 May 2022|
Last date to download the Admit card
|22 May 2022|
NIMCET 2022 exam date
|23 May 2022|
NIMCET 2022 Application Form
NIMCET 2022 application form will be released online on the official website. Candidates can fill the application form online mode. Before applying, students will have to check the various steps involved in filling the application form.
- The application process consists of steps like registration, application form filling, uploading the required documents, and payment of the application fee.
- The application can be filled in online mode only.
- Candidates need to have a scanned copy of their recent photograph and signature.
- The applicant's correct information should be provided in the application form, including name, date of birth, gender, category, residence, nationality, and academic qualification.
- The candidate's application number and password during the application process must be preserved safely, as it will be required during the admission process.
- Candidates must give their active email address and phone number as it will be used to provide further notifications regarding NIMCET 2021.
- After applying, candidates will not be given any chance to correct the information once submitted. So candidates must fill the application form correctly.
NIMCET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can fill their NIMCET 2022 application fee only through online mode. Candidates can pay the application fee after filling the application form.
NIMCET 2022 Application fee
|Candidate's Category||Registration fee|
|UR/OBC candidates||Rs. 2500|
|ST/SC candidates||Rs. 1250|
The application will not be refunded even if the candidate does not attend the NIMCET 2022 test. Before applying for, candidates should check the eligibility criteria.
Mode of payment
- Candidates can pay the NIMCET 2022 Application fee online by Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
A scanned copy of the candidate's following documents should be kept ready to upload during filling of the NIMCET 2022 application form. Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of their recent photograph, signature and mark sheets, and certificates in the range of the following file size:
Images to be Uploaded
Passport size photograph of candidates
50 Kb-150 Kb
50 Kb-150 Kb
All the mark sheets and certificates (attested)
Not greater than 500 Kb
How to Apply for NIMCET 2022?
Candidates eligible to write NIMCET 2022 need to follow the steps below to register.
Online application process
Step 1) Login
- Go to the NIMCET official website and create a new login. Candidates can click on the official website link for registration or create a new login.
- Register yourself by entering your active Email Id and mobile number.
- You will receive an email, click on the link provided in the Email and set your password, security question, and answer.
- You will be redirected to the application form page.
Step 2) Registration
- Fill the NIMCET 2022 application form.
- Read the instructions carefully before you start to fill your application form.
- Candidates should enter the required details like name, e-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, place of birth and permanent address, etc.
- Enter the qualification details.
- Choose three test centres as per your convenience in the application form.
- After filing the application form, upload a scanned copy of the photograph, signature, and required documents in the required format.
Step 3) Fee Payment
- Pay the examination fee through online mode.
- Print the application form after successful submission.
- Candidates can take the printout of the filled NIMCET 2022 application form for future purposes.
Candidates should preserve the application number as it will be used during the process of admission. Candidates should fill in the correct information in the NIMCET 2022 application form and submit it before the deadline for successfully accepting the application form.
Incomplete application form submission will result in the rejection of the application.
NIMCET 2022 Exam centres
NIMCET 2022 is conducted in 21 cities. Candidates can submit their choice of exam centre while filling the application form. Candidates can select any 3 cities from the test centre list provided below as per their convenience.
NIMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check out the NIMCET Eligibility Criteria before applying:
- B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) / BCA / BIT / B.Voc. (Computer Science/ Computer Applications) of a minimum of three years full-time from a recognized University with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects
- Should hold a degree of B.E./ B.Tech. Conversion of scored marks from CGPA to percentage and vice-versa is not permitted. (CGPA other than the 10-point scale will be converted to a 10-point scale based on Unitary method)
- Students who have completed/completing B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons)/BCA/ BIT of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided the program is approved by UGC / AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India.
Indian Nationals securing at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10-point scale in case of SC/ ST).
NIMCET 2022 Admit Card
The National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) releases the hall ticket online. Candidates can download their Admit card by login in with their Registered Email Id and Password. It is mandatory to carry a NIMCET Admit card to the exam centre on the exam day.