WB SET Admit Card 2020 has released on the official website of West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC). It is a state-level exam organised for the interested candidates for Assistant Professor post. WB SET is conducted once a year. The candidates can get their WB SET Admit Card from the official website. The applicants can go through the full article to know more about the West Bengal State Eligibility Test 2020. Also, the applicants are advised to keep visiting the page for WB SET 2020 notification.
WB SET 2020 Latest Updates
WB SET 2020 Admit Card Dates
The applicants can check the below table for the important events of the WB SET 2020 exam:
WB SET 2020 Hall Ticket Dates
|Admit Card Release Date||09 December 2019|
|Exam date for West Bengal State Eligibility Test||19 January 2020|
Stay connected to get the notification about the WB SET 2020 Exam Admission Ticket.
WB SET 2020 Admit Card
The WBCSC has released the WB SET Admit Card 2020 in December 2019 on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the WB State Eligibility Test hall ticket 2020:
- The West Bengal College Service Commission will issue the admit card only those who will fulfil the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam.
- Candidates can download the Admission Ticket from the WBCSC official website.
- The applicants will need to enter their login credentials to download the hall ticket.
- The candidates can appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card only.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their SET Admit card.
- No Admit Cards/hall ticket will be sent to the candidates by post.
- The candidates are required to carry a photo identity card along with their printout of online admit card on the day of examination.
Documents required for WB SET 2020 Examination
There are various documents that the candidates need to carry along with them to the exam centre on the day of examination. The list of documents required for WB SET 2020 exam is mentioned below:
- Hard copy/print copy of WB SET admit card downloaded from WBCSC website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form).
- Anyone authorized Government photo Id proof among – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Enrolment No.
- The name on the photo identification documents must match with the name as written or printed on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the relevant document like Marriage Certificate/Divorce/Decree/Legal Name Change Document at the time of the exam.
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
What to do if Forget WB SET Registration Password?
If any candidates have forgotten their login credentials so in that case, they can retrieve their passwords by following the given below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the link displaying “admit card”.
Step 2: A page to enter username and password will appear on the screen. Click on the button flashing as “Forgot Password” appears on the same page.
Step 4: At last click on the “Get Password” tab.
How to Download the WB SET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the SET Admit Card/Hall Ticket by following the steps given below:
- STEP 1: The candidates must visit the WBCSC official website.
- STEP 2: On the main page, the candidates need to click on the link to download the SET admit card. Candidates will be redirected to a login page.
- STEP 3: Now, candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) to download the hall ticket.
- STEP 4: Once the WB SET admit card gets downloaded, candidates can take a printout of the same and keep it in good condition for future reference.
Details on WB SET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card contains various details as it a crucial document. The certain details present in the SET Admit Card/Hall Ticket are as follow:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Date of Exam
- Exam centre
- Center code
- Test Duration
- Roll number
- Important Instructions for exam
Documents to be carried with WB SET 2020 Admit Card
Authority can demand some documents which candidate must have to carry at the exam centre. Such documents are given below:
- A valid national photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Any other govt. id proof)
- Two passport size photographs (Similiar to uploaded during registration)
- Printout copy of the admit card
Schedule for WB SET 2020 Examination
WB SET 2020 Exam Timings
|Examination Dates||Paper I||Paper-II|
|Examination Hall Entry||08.00 AM (IST) ||10.45 AM (IST)|
|Test Booklet Distribution||09.20 AM(IST)||10.50 AM (IST)|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out the Answer Sheet ||09.25 AM(IST) ||10.55 AM (IST)|
|Last entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM (IST) ||11.00 AM (IST)|
|Test commences ||09.30 AM(IST) ||11.00 AM (IST)|
|Test concludes ||10.30 AM (IST) ||01.00 PM(IST)|
WB SET 2020 Exam Centres
The candidates have to select any two Centres of their choice for State Eligibility Test. The efforts will be made to allot Examination centre to the candidates in order of the choice opted by them in their application form. However, in some exceptional circumstances, a different Test Centre of the nearby area
may be allotted.
|District Code||District |
|12||South 24 Parganas|
|13||North 24 Parganas|
Important Instructions About WB SET 2020 Exam
There is certain instruction that needs to be followed by the applicants during the conduct of the examination. The important instructions about WB SET exam are given below:
- The applicants will find the Answer Sheet placed inside the sealed Test Booklet. The seal of the booklet can be broken/ opened by the candidates on the announcement by the invigilator and the Answer Sheet shall be taken out. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
- Each Test Booklet will have a pre-printed Series like X, Y, Z. The aspirants are required to check that the Series pre-printed on the Test Booklet is correctly entered in the Answer Sheet.
- The Answer Sheet will be of special type which will be scanned on Optical Scanner.
- All the responses of the OMR Sheet are to be filled in neatly and accurately by the candidate with a Black ballpoint pen only. The use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- All the rough work is to be done in the test booklet itself only.
- The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle as no change in answer once marked is allowed.
- Candidates who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, then re-test shall not be held by the WBCSC under any circumstances.