WB SET 2021 Application Form or West Bengal State Eligibility Test application form was released on 16 August 2021. The candidates will be able to apply online only. West Bengal State Eligibility Test 2021 will be conducted by West Bengal College Service Commission to select and recommend Assistant Professors in the West Bengal universities & colleges only. The candidates must go through the full article to know more about the WB SET Online Application 2021.
- WB SET 2021 Online registration process the last date is 15 September 2021.
- West Bengal SET 2021 Application form filling has been started from 16 August 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
WB SET 2021 Application Form Dates
The aspirants can check the WB SET 2021 Application Form dates below in the table:
WB SET Registration Form Dates 2021
|WB SET 2021 Application Form Online Registration||16 August 2021 |
|Last date for Applying for Online and payment via credit/debit card/internet banking||15 September 2021|
|Last date of submission of Fee e-via challan ||15 September 2021|
|WB SET 2021 Examination Date||09 January 2021|
The applicants must also check the official website to know more if there is any change in the important dates.
WB SET 2021 Application Form
The candidates filled the SET exam application form on the official website of the conducting body. The applying candidates can check the details below for the WB SET 2021 Application Form:
- WB SET 2021 Application Form has available on the official website. Check the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- The form will not be accepted by any other mode.
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying for the 2021 SET exam.
- The registration form must be complete in all respect as incomplete forms may lead to rejection.
- Must give valid email id & contact number for future use.
- Scanned images of photograph & signature must be in JPEG/JPG format.
- The application form will be considered complete only when the fee will be paid.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The form must be correctly filled at once as no correction facility is provided by the authority.
Documents required to fill WB SET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must check the important documents while filling the WB SET 2021 Application form:
- Scanned images of photograph
- Scanned signature
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate
- Bachelor's & Master's degree certificate
- PhD certificate
- Valid e-mail id & contact number
Guidelines for uploading a Photograph & Signature
The applicants must make sure the prescribed format of photograph & signature before uploading:
|Format||JPG/JPEG (4kb to 40kb)||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)|
|Dimension||JPG/JPEG (4kb to 30 kb)|
3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height)
The photograph must be the latest passport size colour picture. Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face of an applicant. The signature must be on white paper with Black Ink/Ballpoint pen.
WB SET 2021 Application Fee
It is important to pay the WB SET 2021 Application Form fee to complete the registration process. Applicants can refer to the data given underneath so as to see the application fee payment process:
Modes of payment: The fee can be paid using the following modes:
- Online mode: via Debit card, Credit card, and net banking. The extra charges which have to be paid while transaction:
- Credit card- 1.20% of the assessment expense in addition to GST charges as pertinent.
- Debit card- Nil.
- Internet Banking- Rs. 10/ - per exchange in addition to the GST charge as relevant.
- Offline Mode: via e-challan through the United Bank of India. The extra amount to be paid via e-challan:
- The candidate has to pay Bank charges of Rs 48 + GST.
Examination Fees for WB SET 2021
The applicants can check the status of fee payment at the WBCSC website. If the status is 'OK' the candidate will be able to take the xerox of the confirmation page.
How to Apply for WB SET 2021?
The WB SET 2021 application form can be filled by following the below steps:
- Initially, visit the official website & read the instructions given on " How to apply".
- Then register by giving a valid email id & contact number.
- After that click on the " Apply Now" tab.
- A candidate can also resume filling the form.
- Fill the form with the details given in the sequence:
- Exam details
- Personal details
- Qualification details
- After filling the form, upload the mandatory documents as asked.
- Upload the photograph & signature in the prescribed format only.
- After that click on the submit button. If the data filled is correct then click on "Apply" or else click on the "Edit" button.
- After filling the form successfully make the fee payment.
- The registration fee can be paid in two modes:
- Online mode: Pay online via debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Offline mode:
- Download the e-challan: take a printout of the e-challan & pay the fee in cash in the United Bank of India. Please check the challan is properly signed and the necessary details like branch name, the transaction number, and deposit date have been noted in the challan by the Branch authorities.
- The payment status of a candidate will be updated after two banking days on the official website of the exam conducting body.
- The candidate can check the payment status by login in details.
- If there is an issue with the payment status then the applicant can send the mail to email@example.com.
- After completing the online submission of the application form the candidate must take the printout of it for future use.
WB SET Admit Card 2021
The conducting body, after the application process, releases the admit card online. To download WB SET 2021 Admit card, candidates need to visit the official website which is wbcsconline.in.
- Candidates need to enter the login credentials namely User Id and Password to attain the admit card.
- WB SET Admit Card 2021 will not be sent via post or mail.
- WB SET hall ticket 2021 carries information related to the candidates and exam such as the address of the test centre, name of the candidate, exam date, and timing.
- It is a mandatory document to carried without which entry will not be granted.