WB SET 2021 Application Form or West Bengal State Eligibility Test application form is expected to be released in the month of September 2020. The candidates will be able to apply online only. West Bengal State Eligibility Test is organized by West Bengal College Service Commission to select and recommend Assistant Professors in the West Bengal universities & colleges only. The candidates must go through the full article to know more about the WB SET Online Application 2021.
WB SET 2021 Application Form Dates
The applying candidates can check the WB SET 2021 Application Form dates below in the table:
WB SET Registration Form Dates 2021
|WB SET 2021 Application Form Online Registration||To be announced|
|Last date for Applying for Online and payment via credit/debit card/internet banking||To be announced|
|Last date of submission of Fee e-via challan ||To be announced|
|WB SET 2021 Examination Date||To be announced|
The applicants must check the official website to know more if there is any change in the important dates.
WB SET 2021 Application Form
The candidates filled the SET exam application form on the official website of the conducting body. The applying candidates can check the details below for the WB SET 2021 Application Form:
- WB SET 2021 Application Form will be available on the official website. Check the eligibility criteria before filling the for.
- The form will not be accepted by any other mode.
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying for the 2021 SET exam.
- The registration form must be complete in all respect.
- Must give valid email id & contact number for future use.
- Scanned images of photograph & signature must be JPEG/JPG format.
- The application form will be considered complete only when the fee will be paid.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The form should be correctly filled as no correction facility is provided by the authority.
Documents required to fill WB SET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must check the important documents while filling the WB SET 2021 Application form:
- Scanned images of photograph
- Scanned signature
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate
- Bachelor's & Master's degree certificate
- Ph.D. certificate
- Valid e-mail id & contact number
Guidelines for uploading a Photograph & Signature
The applicants must make sure the prescribed format of photograph & signature before uploading:
|Format||JPG/JPEG (4kb to 40kb)||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)|
|Dimension||JPG/JPEG (4kb to 30 kb)|
3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height)
The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face of an applicant. The signature must be on the white paper with Black Ink/Ballpoint pen.
WB SET 2021 Application Fee
It is important to pay the WB SET 2021 Application Form fee to complete the registration process. Applicants can refer to the data given underneath so as to see the application fee payment process:
Modes of payment: The fee can be paid using the following modes:
- Online mode: via Debit card, Credit card, and net-banking. The extra charges which have to be paid while transaction:
- Credit card- 1.20% of the assessment expense in addition to GST charges as pertinent.
- Debit card- Nil.
- Internet Banking- Rs. 10/ - per exchange in addition to the GST charge as relevant.
- Offline Mode: via e-challan through the United Bank of India. The extra amount to be paid via e-challan:
- The candidate has to pay Bank charges of Rs 48 + GST.
Examination Fees for WB SET 2021
The applicants can check the status of fee payment at the WBCSC website. If the status is 'OK' the candidate will be able to take the xerox of the confirmation page.
How to Apply for WB SET 2021?
The WB SET 2021 application form can be filled by following below steps:
- First, visit the official website & read the instructions given on " How to apply".
- Register by giving a valid email id & contact number.
- After that click on the " Apply Now" tab.
- After that, a candidate can resume filling the form.
- Fill the form with the details given in the sequence:
- Exam details
- Personal details
- Qualification details
- After filling the form, upload the mandatory documents as asked.
- Upload the photograph & signature in the prescribed format only.
- After that click on the submit button. If the data filled is correct then click on "Apply" or else click on the "Edit" button.
- After filling the form successfully make the fee payment.
- The registration fee can be paid in two modes:
- Online mode: Pay online via debit card/credit card/net banking
- Offline mode:
- Download the e-challan: take a printout of the e-challan & pay the fee in cash in the United Bank of India. Please check the challan is properly signed and the necessary details like branch name, the transaction number, and deposit date have been noted in the challan by the Branch authorities.
- The payment status of a candidate will be updated after two banking days on the official website of the exam conducting body.
- The candidate can check the payment status by login in details.
- If there is an issue with the payment status then the applicant can send the mail on email@example.com.
- After completing the online submission of application form the candidate must take the printout of it for future use.