WB SET 2020 Result will be declared after the entrance exam will get over. The scorecard will be published on the official website of the West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC). The board will release the result based on the scores of both Papers-Paper I & Paper-II. West Bengal State Eligibility Test is organised to test the eligibility for the post of the Assistant Professor. WB SET result date will be announced soon by WBCSC. Those who have applied for the exam can check the WB SET 2020 Result details below in the article.
WB SET 2020 Result Dates
Dates for WB SET 2020 Result
|Result Date||To be Announced|
|WB SET 2020 Exam date||19 January 2020|
To know the date of the scorecard keeps visiting the page. WB SET result expected date is to be in May 2020.
WB SET 2020 Result
WB SET result 2020 is yet to be announced by the commission, but it is to be released soon. The aspirants can check the details for the West Bengal State Eligibility Test below:
- The marks of all the candidates will be uploaded on WBCSC website after the declaration of the result.
- Besides this, WBCSC will not issue any marks sheet to qualified/non-qualified candidates via post.
- Candidate must take print of the result for further process.
How to Download the WB SET 2020 Result
The candidate can follow the given steps to download the SET 2020 scorecard:
Step 1: login
- Visit the WBCSC official website.
- The candidates will have to click on the link given on the home page for the result.
- Enter the login credentials asked.
Step 2: Display result
Candidate can check the result appeared on the screen.
Step 3: Print out
Candidate must take print of the result for further process.
Details on WB SET 2020 Result
Following details will be present on the WB SET 2020 result:
- Candidate's name
- Parents name
- Registration No.
- Roll No
WB SET Cut Offs
WBCSC will release the names of only the top 6% candidates who secure cutoff marks. Find the cutoff percentages for different categories below:
WBSET 2020 Cutoff
WBSET cutoff percentage
40% in aggregate
OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS
35% in aggregate
SC, ST and PWD (Transgender also)
35% in aggregate
WB SET 2020 Selection Criteria
Check the selection criteria for the Assistant Professor on the following basis:
- Top 6% of the appearing candidates who will appear in both the SET 2020 papers and secure at least 40% aggregate marks for General Category.
- At least 35% aggregate marks for SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS and PWD (Transgender also) will be declared qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor by following the reservation policy of the Government of West Bengal.
- The number of candidates to be declared qualified in any subject for a particular category is derived as per the following methodology illustrated below:
Note - The aggregate percentage of the two papers corresponding to the number of slots arrived at, shall determine the qualifying cut-off for Eligibility for Assistant Professor in ‘English’ (say) for the ST category.
- Similar yardstick shall be applied for deriving the subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for all categories.
- The subject -wise cut-offs for transgender should be the lowest among those for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EWS categories in the corresponding subject.