AIEED 2020: ARCH Academy of Design has announced AIEED 2020 (All India Entrance Exam for Design), An All India Scholarship/Entrance Examination for students with creativity, sensitivity, and analytical abilities to study at ARCH Academy of Design for the academic year 2020. Interested Applicants have to appear in CAT, GAT. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of AIEED 2020 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
AIEED 2020 Admission Updates
- The General Ability Test (GAT) dates are from March to April 2020.
- And GAT is the first phase of AIEED & is compulsory for all applicants.
- Also, Read about the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) for IITs Here.
AIEED 2020 Important Dates
The AIEED 2020 exam date are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||November 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||December 2019|
|Admit card||one week before exam|
|GAT (Stage I) (Compulsory for all Applicants)||March 2020|
|CAT (Stage II) (Only for UG Students)||March 2020|
|Result Announcement||7 days after exam|
Qualification Criteria for AIEED 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the AIEED 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
FOR UG PROGRAMS:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Candidates who have Appeared /Cleared the 10+2/1 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam.
- Candidates need to clear PTE PTE Exam (Academics) to be cleared within 1 year of course commencement for progression to UK University.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
FOR PG PROGRAMS:
- Applicants and Graduates pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for this course.
- Candidates who have done 2 years or 3 years diploma course in design are also eligible for this Advanced Level course.
AIEED 2020 Exam Pattern
|Entrance exam||Testing parameters||Language||Total questions||Maximum marks||Exam mode|
|AIEED 2020 (Creative Ability Test + General Ability Test)||To evaluate design sensitivity, logical reasoning, creative skills, problem-solving and knowledge of global issues||English/Hindi||45 to 50||200
Important Exam Update
There will not be negative marking.
What are the Courses offered under AIEED 2020?
The courses offered by ARCH Academy of Design for UG and PG Courses are:
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Graphic Design
- B. Des Fashion Design
- B. Des Interior Design
- BVA (Applied Arts)
- B. Des Craft & Accessory Design
- B. Des Jewellery Design
- BA Product Design
- BA Interior Design
- BBA (Design)
- BA Digital Design
- BA Photography
- M. Voc Fashion Design & Entp.
- M. Voc Interior Design & Entp.
- GPEM (Garment Production & Export Management)
- M. Voc Jewellery Design & Entp.
- M. Voc Product Design & Entp.
- M. Voc Design Communication
How to Apply for AIEED 2020?
Applicants can apply for AIEED 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at AIEED 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online AIEED 2020 application form with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Address and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Enter the Details of Class 10th and 12th as per the criteria.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents like Class 10th Marksheet, Class 12th Marksheet, Graduation Marksheet, Address Proof etc.
- Pay the fees by selecting the mode of payment.
- Finally, Submit the Application form.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the application.
How to Pay Application Fees for AIEED 2020
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for AIEED 2020, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Demand Draft. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
If the mode of payment is Demand Draft, Candidates can send the Demand Draft mentioning his/her name and phone number at the back, drawn in favor of “ARCH Educational Society” and need to send the same at the official address given below.
Students paying through Bank of India are required to submit the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) on [email protected] for reference.
The Bank Details are:
BANK OF INDIA
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to Arch Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No. 660020100003311
RTGS/IFSC Code – BKID0006600
PAN No. AAAAA1934C
AIEED Admissions Knowledge Graph
|University Name/ Name of Exam||AIEED 2020|
|Examination Conducting body||ARCH Academy of Design|
|Courses||B.Des. BA, M.Voc, BBA|
|Type of exam/university||All India Level|
|Exam Date||April-May 2020|
Admit Card for AIEED 2020
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam center etc.
The Steps to download admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
AIEED Selection Procedure 2020
Candidate can refer to the below points to construct an idea about the selection procedure of AIEED 2020
- Candidate past performance in their respective academics.
- AIEED result (NATA/CAT/MAT/AIEEE score in respective courses)
- Candidate performance in the interview.
AIEED Scholarship Scheme
The candidate whose performance is extraordinary in AIEED 2020 Result, and having good academics performance also, based on the family income can be awarded by the scholarship amount.
What are the Documents Required at the time of Admission under AIEED ?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Admit Card
Result of AIEED
The AIEED Entrance Exam Result 2020 will be announced in the month of June 2020. After the result announcement, the criteria to select the students will be on the basis of score obtained in the qualifying examination and score obtained in the Entrance test. After the Result, Rank List is prepared and on the basis of rank obtained, Students get the admissions and Scholarship on the basis of ranks.
AIEED Official Contact Details
Arch College of Design & Business
Plot No. 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area,
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302018
Phone: +91-141-4060500 / 02 / 03
Mobile : +91-9414070678
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on AIEED 2020.
aieed entrance exam 2018, aieed 2020 syllabus, aieed 2020 registration, aieed syllabus, aieed application form 2020 last date, aieed 2018 application form, aieed sample papers, aieed fee structure, aieed solved papers