AUEET 2020 Application Form has been released. The Alliance University of Bengaluru is announcing its Entrance Exam for the year 2020. AUEET 2020 Application Form is available in online mode. Candidates can fill the application form till the last week of March 2020.
One of the top university of Bengaluru has announced their entrance exam for the admission in the academic year 2020-21. The eligibility criteria for the applicant is Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. To fill the application form of AUEET 2020, candidates will have to first create an account on the institute website and then log in using their AUEET log-in credentials. The log-in credentials will be sent to the email ID the candidate used to create the AUEET account. After logging in, candidates will have to fill all the important fields in the form, including the selection of the test center, filling of personal and academic details.
Latest Update: AUEET 2020 Online Application Form has been started. Click here> Application Form.
AUEET 2020 Important Dates
|AUEET 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Starting of Submission of an online Applications||Started|
|Last date for submission of an online Applications||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Application fees||May 2020|
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the online Applications||May 2020|
|Admit Card||Few days before the entrance exam|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Result||Last week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Admission||June 2020|
AUEET 2020 Application Form
The candidate will have to enter the following personal details:
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Blood Group
- Mother Tongue
- Whether differently abled or not
- Whether hostel accommodation required
- Details of Father
- Details of mother
- Address for correspondence
- Permanent Address
Academic details that are to be filled include class 10th and 12th passing year and grades (if available for class 12th)
Following documents have to be uploaded (in case of online application) or posted (in case of an offline application):
- Mark sheet of Class 10
- Mark sheet of Class 10+2
- Diploma Marksheet if any
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (if any)
- Proof of work experience (if any)
- Passport copy (For NRI / Foreign National )
How to fill AUEEE 2020 Application Form?
For filling the AUEEE 2020 Application form, Candidate need to fill the form without any of the error and make sure that candidate have the below things in hand at the time of filling the application form
- Personal mobile number.
- Proper scanned photograph and signatures.
- The documents which show the candidate personal details and the academic details.
AUEEE 2020 Admit card/Hall Ticket
Admit cards will be available to the students 10 days prior to the exam. Results will be announced by the end mid or end of May. Students will be called for counseling according to the merit list.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Entrance Exam
The Alliance College of Engineering and Design will conduct AUEET 2020
April 2020 (Bengaluru)
April,May 2020 (Delhi, Kolkata)
May 2020 (Hyderabad, Pune)
May 2020 (Vijayawada)
May 2020 (Lucknow, Ranchi)
May 2020 (Guwahati)
May 2020 (Raipur)
There will be 135 questions, 45 questions for each physics, chemistry, and maths. Time allotted is 120 minutes.
Entrance Exam Scorecard
The application fee of AUEET is Rs. 1000 and can be paid both online and offline mode through net banking or using credit/ debit cards. Offline payments have to be made using demand drafts. The admit card of AUEET will be available around the third week of April 2020. Candidates can choose from 6 B.Tech courses offered by the institute.
AUEET 2020 Counselling
- Candidates have to appear for AUEET Counselling which will be conducted by Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore.
- The candidates will appear for Personal Interview as part of the admission process.
- The names of candidates qualifying the process will be announced on the same day on which they will be appearing for counseling.
- Selected candidates are required to pay a registration fee to enroll for B.Tech programmes at Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore.
- For payment of registration fee, Indian applicants have to pay Rs. 25000, NRI and SAARC applicants have to pay Rs. 30,000 and Foreign nationals have to pay 700 USD.
- The registration fee of AUEET is to be paid on the same day towards the acceptance of a provisional offer of admission.
- The payment is to be done by cash/card/demand draft. The demand draft of registration fee of AUEET will be drawn in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” payable at Bangalore.
AUEET 2020 Highlights
The Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University Examination Details.
|Examination Name||Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test|
|Short Name||AUEET 2020|
|Conducting University / Institute||Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University|
|Courses||Admission to the B. Tech courses at Alliance College of Engineering and Design|
|Examination Centres||Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Lucknow, Ranchi, and Raipur.|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000 (without bank charges)|
AUEET Contact and official website
Alliance College of Engineering and Design,
Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal,
Bengaluru – 562106
official website: https://alliance.edu.in/
For more information regarding Alliance Unviversity.
Read more about Engineering Admission 2020 here.
alliance aueet 2020, aueet fee structure, beee 2020, aueet 2020 syllabus, aucet 2020, andhra university engineering entrance exam 2020, ap eamcet 2020