https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/alliance-aueet Application form will be released tentatively in the month of July. Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test is conducted by the Alliance University of Bengaluru at the university level once a year. This exam offers admission to B.Tech and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) courses. Candidates who have completed their class 12 with minimum 50% marks can apply for the exam. Interested candidates can go through the article for detailed information regarding Alliance University EET 2023 exam like dates, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Check https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/alliance-aueet Here
|Exam Notification||To be announced|
|Application Window||Soon to start|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/alliance-aueet Important Dates
The important dates of the AUEET are given in the table below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AUEET 2023: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
|Application form release date||19 July 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||17 August 2023|
|The last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs 1,500/-||24 August 2023|
|Admit card availability||25 August 2023|
|Exam date||29 August 2023|
|Result declaration||01 September 2023|
https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/alliance-aueet Application Form
The vital information regarding AUEET Application Form is given below.
- The registration form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form at the official website.
- Applicants have to fill the complete form because an incomplete application will be rejected by the officials.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/alliance-aueet Application Fee
The detailed information regarding the AUEET Application Fee is given below.
|NRI and SAARC candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay their fee through online mode or offline mode.
- Online mode: Candidates can pay their fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline mode: Candidates can pay their fee through cash or DD drawn in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” payable at Bengaluru.
How to fill the https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/alliance-aueet Application Form?
The procedure fill the application form is given below.
For offline mode
- Candidate have to download the form from the above link.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidate have to attest the following documents along with the application.
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Copy (For NRI/Foreign National only)
- Standard X Mark Sheet / Transcript
- Standard XII mark sheet / Transcript
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card (JEE (Main) / JEE (Advanced) / Karnataka CET / COMED-K / Other State Entrances (please specify)
- Post the form to the following address: Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka, India.
- Pay the fee.
For online mode.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.alliance.edu.in
- Click on ‘admissions’.
- After that click “admission process”.
- Select the course applying for.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents in a precise format.
- Pay the fee.
- Submit the application form.
https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/alliance-aueet Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the AUEET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
For B.Tech (Regular):
- Examination Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any well-known board or university.
- Marks Required: Applicants must have scored minimum 45% (40% for reserved) marks in the 12th class.
- Mandatory Subjects: Applicants must have passed 12th level with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory and any of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Biology as optional subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing students are also eligible to apply.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry:
- Examination Qualification: Candidates should have completed a diploma or equivalent from any well-known board or university.
- Marks Required: Applicants must have scored a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved) in the 12th.
https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/alliance-aueet Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the AUEET Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Online Mode(CBT)|
|Parts||Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Marking Scheme||01 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking for the incorrect attempt|
This is the latest updated exam pattern of the AUEET.
Check the distribution of questions and marks for various sections below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The subject wise topics of the AUEET Syllabus is given below.
|Measures of Dispersions and Probability|
|Units and Measurements|
|Motion In a Straight Line|
|Motion In A Plane|
|Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy, and Power|
|Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion|
|Mechanical properties of solids|
|Mechanical Properties of Fluids|
|Thermal properties of Matter|
|Ray Optics and Optical Instruments|
|Electric charges and Fields|
|Electrostatic Potential and capacitance|
|Moving Charges and Magnetism|
|Magnetism and Matter|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
|Semiconductor Electronics: Material, Devices And Simple Circuits|
|Classification Of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|States Of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|Chemical Equilibrium and Acid-Bases|
|Hydrogen and its Compounds|
|The s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)|
|The p-Block Elements (group 13, 14)|
|Organic Chemistry: some basic principles and techniques and Hydrocarbons|
|Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics|
|General Principles of Metallurgy|
|d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|haloalkenes and haloarenes|
|Organic Compounds containing C, H, and O|
|Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/alliance-aueet Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the AUEET Admit Card is given below.
- Admit Card will provide to the candidates before 10 days of examination.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket online mode on the official website.
- Those candidates have successfully submitted their application form, they can download the admit card.
- Admit card is the mandatory document, which should carry by the candidates at the examination centre along with the required documents.
The detailed information regarding the AUEET Result is given below.
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates can download the scorecard through the official website.
- Aspirants have to enter name and roll number to check the result.
- The selected candidate will be called for the counselling round.
- In case of any mistake in the result, candidates may call the authorities immediately.
The vital information regarding the AUEET Counselling is given below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling procedure.
- The counselling round will be offline.
- Selected candidates have to carry all the original documents along will one photocopy for the document.
The list of the documents are given below.
- Rank Card
- Photocopy of filled Application Form
- Proof of Identification
- Counselling fee in cash
- Marks Sheet original
The Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University Examination Details.
|Examination Name||Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test|
|Conducting University / Institute||Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University|
|Courses||Admission to the B. Tech courses at Alliance College of Engineering and Design|
|Examination Centres||Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Lucknow, Ranchi, and Raipur.|
When will the AUEET Application start?
The application for AUEET 2020 will be released in the third week of March 2020.
What is the fee of SC/ST category?
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category have to pay Rs.1000/-
What the time duration of the AUEET exam?
The time duration of the AUEET exam is 120 minutes.
What are the subjects that can be prepare for the AUEET?
Students can prepare Chemistry, Physics and Maths from class 11th and 12th books.