BHU MCA Entrance Test 2020 Exam has been postponed due to COVID-19. The exam is conducted by Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi to offer the admission of MCA (Master in Computer Application) courses. Candidates will have to qualify the BHU PET (Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test) for admission in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course. It is a University level entrance examination which is conducted once in a year. The entrance test will be conducted through the CBT mode. The candidate can check the complete article to know more about the BHU MCA Entrance Test 2020 like Application form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Syllabus.
Latest Update: BHU MCA 2020 Exam has been postponed due to COVID-19. The new exam date will be released soon by the authorities.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Bennett University-Times of India Group Admissions Apply Now
- Galgotias University Admission Apply Now
BHU MCA 2020 Entrance Test Important Dates
The candidate can check here all the important BHU PET dates which are given in the table below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BHU MCA Entrance Test 2020: Dates, Application form, Exam(Postponed) - Admissions
|Application Form Starting Date||30 January 2020|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||12 March 2020|
BHU MCA 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the BHU MCA 2020 Application form are given below:
- BHU MCA 2020 Application form was released on 30 January 2020.
- The application form has been released in online mode.
- The application form was released on the BHU official website.
- Also, the last date to fill the application form was 29 February 2020.
- Candidates may fill the details as per the guidelines.
- The documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for BHU MCA 2020 Exam?
The applicants must follow all the steps to complete the application procedure for BHU PET are mentioned below:
- The candidate must visit the BHU official website to apply for the Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course.
- The candidate have to register on the admission portal of the main website.
- To fill the application form, the candidates to registered ID and password at the login page.
- The candidate have to fill the asked details in the application form which are given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Valid ID Proof Number (Like Aaddar card, PAN card, Driving Licence and Voter ID card)
- After filling all the asked information, the candidate have to choose the course “MCA” for further procedure.
- The candidate have to upload their recent clicked photograph and scanned Signature and the size of the documents must be less than 100KB.
- Pay the application form fee for the final submission and submit the application form.
Note: The conducted authority have the power the reject the candidate’s application if:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
LPU Admissions 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Galgotias University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
CGC Landran Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
- The application form doesn’t fill properly or completely or,
- The candidate does not fill all the eligibility criteria.
Application Form Fees
The candidates can check here BHU PET 2020 application form fee which is given in the table below:
|Categories||Application Form Fees|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs.300/-|
Note: Application fee once paid would not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of Payments:
- The candidate can pay the application form fee through the online mode via Debit card or Credit Card.
- The candidate can also pay through the challan in any HDFC bank branch.
BHU PET 2020 Eligibility Criteria (MCA Course)
The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to apply for the MCA course in the BHU University. The required eligibility for MCA course in BHU is given in the list below:
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree under 10+2+3 pattern (10th + 12th + 3 years Bachelor Degree).
- The candidate must be cleared the Bachelor’s Degree with at least minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from any Discipline.
- The candidate must clear 12th standard level or equivalent examination, or Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics as the main subject or Subsidiary subject.
Note: The candidate does not fulfil any eligibility criteria at any stage than the conducted body have the power to cancel the candidate’s admission.
BHU MCA 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidate must check the Master of Computer Applications (MCA) entrance exam pattern which is given in the table below:
|Examination Mode||CBT (Computer Based Test) mode|
|Examination Duration||2 Hours (12 Mins)|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Questions Total|
|Total Marks||360 Marks Total|
|Type of Questions||MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Medium of Examination||English Medium|
Subject-wise Marks and Questions Distribution
The candidate can check the subject-wise marks and Questions distribution which is given in the table below:
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||40||120 Marks|
BHU Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 2020 Syllabus
The candidate must go through the syllabus set by the BHU conducted authority for MCA entrance examination for the prepare which is given in the table below:
|Mathematics (12th Standard Level)||
|Analytics and Logical Reasoning||The question paper will be containing the questions mainly for checking logical conclusion, graphical and data interpretation|
BHU MCA 2020 Preparation Tips
The tips to prepare for the BHU MCA 2020 exam are given below:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Gather complete study material needed for preparation.
- Make a proper study schedule and prepare accordingly.
- Make short notes and revise them.
- Solve previous year papers for increasing speed.
- moreover, keep yourself calm and do yoga for more focus in the preparation.
BHU MCA 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the MCA course will be released one week before the examination date. The candidate can check the important points about the admit card in the given list below:
- The admit card will be released through the online mode at the official website.
- No Admit Card will be sent through the e-mail or post.
- The candidate must login with the provided registered ID and Password to generate their Admit Card.
- Without the hard of admit card, the candidate will be allowed at the examination hall.
- The candidate must carry at least one Valid ID proof that has the candidate’s Photograph on that like Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence or Voter ID card etc.
- The candidate strictly advised that they don’t carry any restricted thing in the examination hall if the candidate found with any unwanted thing in the examination hall than the authority will cancel the candidate’s examination.
- The candidate must take out the print of the admit card to attend the entrance test.
BHU MCA Admission Highlights
The overview of BHU MCA Admission 2020 are given below:
|BHU Full Form:||Banaras Hindu University|
|MCA Full Form:||Master of Computer Applications|
|Entrance Exam:||BHU PET|
|Entrance Exam Level:||University Level|
|Course Duration:||3 years / 6 Semester|
Banaras Hindu University – Master of Computer Applications Admission
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) offers the 3 years (6 semesters) of MCA (Master of Computer Applications) course. The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the BHU PET 2020 entrance test. The examination will be conducted through the CBT mode. Its is mandatory for all the candidates to attend the entrance test to get the admission in BHU University for MCA course.