Delhi University conducts DU Joint Admission Test on a regular yearly basis for the students to get into various courses. Delhi University offers undergraduate courses like BMS, BBA, B.A(Hons.) via DU Entrance Test (DU JAT) – Delhi University only. The DU will conduct the test in offline mode i.e pen and paper-based only. Read more details about DU Joint Admission Test below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
DU Joint Admission Test Latest Update
- DU JAT 2019 Answer Key has been released. Click here> Answer Key.
- DU JAT 2019 Application Form has been started from 30 May 2019.
Latest Schedule of the DU Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) 2019
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Start of Online Registration||30 May 2019|
|Closing of Online Registration||22 June 2019 (6:00 PM)|
|Admit card release||14 June 2019|
|Exam Date||06 July 2019|
|BMS/BBA (FIA) & B.A. (Hons.) Business Economic||06 July 2019|
|Answer Key||12-20 July 2019|
|Result Announcement||3st week of July 2019|
DU JAT Answer Key
DU JAT 2019 Answer Key has been released on 09 July 2019. All candidates can check the answer key by entering their Form No. and DOB.
After the answer key is released candidates can predicted there marks/ranks they will score in Entrance Exam.
How to Download the DU Admit Card?
The Students appearing for the Delhi University entrance exams of various courses may download the admit cards from the official web portal (www.admission.du.ac.in).
- Go to Delhi University official website.
- Search for Admit Card link.
- Enter the candidate’s details.
- Download it and take print out for future referance.
Delhi University Joint Entrance Test Description:
|Duration of Test||2 hours|
|Mode of Examination||Offline ( pen and paper based)|
|No. of Question||100|
|Marking scheme||3 marks for each right answer and 1 mark will get deduct for each wrong answer|
|Normalization Process for JAT-2018||Click Here.|
DU JAT Eligibility criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
- Aspirants should have completed his/her 12th Board or senior secondary from CBSE or its equivalent.
- Or appearing students are also welcome to apply for DU JAT.
- To take this test one have to secure 60% or above in the 12th Board. For SC/ST minimum set criteria to take this exam is 50%. Or 10% exemption in percentage for SC/ST/PWD.
The Students need to make payment of Rs.1000 one course, for two courses Rs.800 and for three courses Rs.600 have to pay ( for general/OBC/OC). And for SC/ST it is Rs.500 for one course, Rs. 400 for two courses and Rs. 300 for three courses.
Admit card will release in the first week of June 2018. The student can check the link for further information from the official website.
Participating colleges under Delhi University Joint Entrance Test 2019 are as follows
|BBA(Finance) (FIA)||Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies|
|B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics||
Some Imperative Points One Needs To Keep In Minds
Below are the points one must keep in mind for the exam.
- On the day of the test, the student needs to carry his/her admit card. Along with one ID proof, like Voter id/Pan Card/Passport/Aadhar card/Driving license/ etc. And also, the student needs to carry two passport size photograph.
- The pattern of the test – There will be questions on the basis of Quantitative Ability, Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General English, and Business and General Awareness in the examination paper of DU JAT 2019
- The student should not mark two answers to one question. Or else it will construe as an incorrect answer. So, one needs to be attentive and cautious while marking each answer.
For more regular details stay tuned to Entrancezone.
du jat 2018 syllabus, du jat 2018 form, du jat 2018 registration, du jat 2018 application form, du jat colleges, what is du jat, du jat 2017 syllabus, jat exam 2018, du jat 2019 syllabus, du jat courses, du jat 2019 application form, du jat quora