DU JAT 2020 is also known as Delhi University Joint Admission Test. This entrance exam is conducted by Delhi University at the university level once in a year. DU Joint Admission Test offers admission into various undergraduate courses like BMS, BBA, B.A(Hons.). Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding DU JAT exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
DU JAT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the DU JAT exam is given below.
|Application begins||First week of March 2020|
|Last date of registration||Last week of March 2020|
|Admit card releases||Last week of April 2020|
|DU JAT exam date||First week of June 2020|
|Result releases on||Third week of June 2020|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about DU JAT 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Admit card - Admissions
DU JAT 2020 Application form
The vital information regarding DU JAT Application form is given below.
- The application form will be released in the first week of March 2020.
- The last date of filling the form is the last week of March 2020.
- Form will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Candidate has to fill the complete registration form because there is provision of correction window.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the conducting body.
The application fee of DU JAT is given below.
|General/OBC/CW Category||Rs 750|
|SC/ST/PwD/ESW Category||Rs 300|
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay their application fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
NOTE: No request for application fee refund will be entertained by the DU.
DU JAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information detailed DU JAT Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Qualification: Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Percentage: For General/OBC candidate have to obtain at least 60% marks, 54% (for CW/PwD) and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the 10+2 level exam are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no upper and lower age limit to apply for this exam.
DU JAT 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding DU JAT Admit card is given below.
- The admit card will be released in the last week of April 2020.
- The hall ticket will be released through online mode on the official website,
- Candidate can download the hall card by login through there application number.
- Take the print out of the admit card of further use.
- Students have to carry their hall ticket to the examination centre along with one ID proof.
How to Download the DU JAT Admit Card?
The procedure of downloading the DU JAT Admit card is given below.
- Go to Delhi University official website. i.e http://www.du.ac.in/du/
- Search for Admit Card link.
- Enter the candidate’s details.
- Download it and take the print out for future reference.
DU JAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding DU JAT Exam Pattern is given below.
|Type of Question||Objective type Question|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode (PBT)|
|Sections||Quantitative Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness and Reasoning & Analytical Ability|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
This is the latest updated information regarding Exam pattern of DU JAT.
DU JAT 2020 Syllabus
To get a better score in the examination, the candidate should prepare the following topics.
- Business & General Awareness
- General English
- Reasoning & Analytical Ability
- Quantitative Ability.
DU JAT 2020 Answer Key
The vital information regarding DU JAT Answer key is given below.
- Answer Key will be released in the third week of June 2020.
- All candidates can check the answer key by entering their Form No. and DOB.
- After the answer key is released candidates can be predicted there marks/ranks they will score in the Entrance Exam.
DU JAT 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding DU JAT Result is given below.
- The result will be released in the third week of June 2020.
- Scorecard will be released through online mode on the official website.
- After clearing the entrance test, candidates will be selected for GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) rounds.
- The final result is based on the marks obtained in the entrance test and GD & PI rounds.
DU JAT 2020 Counselling
The vital information regarding DU JAT Counselling is given below.
- The counselling process will be started after the declaration of the final result.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for the counselling process.
- During the counselling process, candidates also have to pay the admission fee to confirm their admission.
Participating colleges under Delhi University Joint Entrance Test 2020 are as follows
|BBA(Finance) (FIA)||Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies|
|B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics||
DU JAT 2020 Highlights
The detailed information regarding DU JAT exam is given below.
|Exam Name||DU JAT|
|Full Name||Delhi University Joint Admission Test|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
For more regular details stay tuned to Entrancezone.
What is DU JAT exam for?
DU JAT is the exam conducted for admission to the undergraduate management programmes offered by the colleges affiliated to Delhi University. Thousands of management aspirants appear for the exam every year
Is Du JAT difficult?
According to the DU JAT exam analysis 2019, the overall exam can be considered to be of moderate difficulty level. I consisted of a total of 100 questions carrying 400 marks in all. Every correct answer will fetch four marks while one mark shall be deducted for every incorrect answer.
du jat 2020 syllabus, du jat 2020 form, du jat 2020 registration, du jat 2020 application form, du jat colleges, what is du jat, du jat 2020 syllabus, jat exam 2020, du jat 2020 syllabus, du jat courses, du jat quora