Delhi DIET 2019: DIET Delhi admission 2019 will be declared in the first week of July 2019. SCERT will release a notification for all aspirants of Delhi DIET 2019. It is a 2 years Diploma course. The entire information of Delhi DIET 2019 such as eligibility criteria, the selection process is mention below. The course is run by the State Council of Education Research and Training, Delhi (SCERT). Applicants have to compulsory appear in written exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Aspirants may start to fill the application form by 1st week of July 2019 at scertdelhiadmission.org. The application fee of Delhi DIET 2019 will be different for applicants who belong to different categories from Rs. 250/- to Rs. 300/-. It is advised to applicants to check eligibility criteria before apply. Applicant must be aged more than 24 years and must have obtained minimum 50% marks in class 12th.
Spot Round Admission Procedure:
- List of candidates for spot round will be displayed on 05 September 2018.
- Verification of documents will be done from 06 to 07 September 2018, between 10 AM and 4 PM.
Delhi DIET 2019 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Diploma in Elementary Education, Delhi|
|Commonly Known As||Delhi DIET 2019|
|Conducting Body||SCERT, Delhi|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Purpose of Exam||· Admissions into 2 years D.El.Ed course|
|Document required||· Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
· Date of Birth Certificate
· In case of reserved category, category certificate required.
|Application Fees||General, OBC – Rs. 300
SC/ST//Female- Rs. 250
|States that accept SCERT Delhi scores||Delhi|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
DIET Delhi Admission 2019
The applicant can refer to these dates for reference purpose. The schedule of DIET Delhi 2019 may not remain static. The applicant will have responsibility for checking dates on their own.
Delhi DIET 2019 Important Dates
|The application form will available on||1st week of July 2019|
|Correction in the application form will start on||1st week to 2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date for submitting the form||3rd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Provisional Rank||3rd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Final Rank||3rd week of July 2019|
|Date of declaration of 1st list of admission||Last week of July 2019|
Application Form Delhi DIET 2019
For ease of the applicants, SCERT has the provision of online submission of application form for Delhi DIET 2019 course offered in the institutes. The form is also available at facilitation centers. These centers will provide all the assistance to applicants in completing the form. The application form must be submitted with the application fee. The applicant can apply online for this course. The candidate has to get registered before filling the application form. The complete application form will be acceptable by both modes, online and offline.
Documents required Delhi DIET 2019
Applicants have to submit the following document with application form are mention below-:
- Applicant’s Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- In case, the applicant belongs to OBC then Caste certificate required.
- In case, the applicant belongs to OBC then Caste certificate required.
List of Facilitation Centre
|S.No||Name and Address of Centres|
|1||District Institute of Education and Training (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi- 110035|
|2||District Institute of Education and Training (North West) FU Block, Pitampura, Delhi -110085|
|3||District Institute of Education and Training (West), Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi -110060|
|4||District Institute of Education and Training Central), Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi -110002|
|5||District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector – VII, New Delhi -110002|
|6||District Institute of Education and Training (North- East) J &K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi -110092|
|7||District Institute of Education and Training (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi -110092|
|8||District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi -110021|
|9||District Institute of Education and Training (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi -110073|
|10||Govt. Boys Sr. Secondary School, Varun Marg, Defence Colony, New Delhi -24|
Eligibility Criteria Delhi DIET 2019
It is informed to applicants to read instructions from the information brochure carefully before applying the application form. Candidates who fail to fulfill any eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the exam. Therefore, it is needed that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria of Delhi DIET 2019 are mention below.
Age Limit: The applicant must not more than 24 years as on 30 September 2019.
- The candidate has to pass or appear in 10+2 during 2018-19 final exam or equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, the candidate should pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The candidate who has passed the class 10+2 will be eligible for Delhi DIET 2019.
- The applicants must pass with 50% of marks in aggregate in qualifying exam for Delhi DIET 2019. The candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Schedule tribe and Physically challenged candidates must pass with minimum 45% of marks.
Note: For calculating the percentage of the candidate in class 12th, best 5 subjects including at one language will be considered.
Candidate from other Boards/Universities:
For applicants who have appeared in the qualifying examination from a different board other than CBSE, then their aggregate score in best 5 subjects including minimum one language will be considered out of maximum marks of 500.
Calculation of Percentage:
For calculating marks of class 10th, CGPA awarded by CBSE will be considered. On the other hand, for other equivalent boards, a number of subjects which have at least one language are necessary.
Conversion of CGPA:
To calculate marks in the percentage of the candidate, then an appropriate prescribed CGPA/GPA conversion formula will be applied.
For marks conversion, CGPA of class 10th will be multiplied by CGPA (i.e. CGPA X 9.5). It will be compulsory to mention the conversion formula of the board mentioned in the mark sheet.
Definition of Delhi and Outside Delhi: Download the Definition of Delhi and Outside Delhi Domicile here.
Reservation Provision Delhi DIET 2019
There will be reservation of seats for the following categories:
- 85% seats will be reserved for those candidates who passed class 12th from school/ study center located in the National Capital Region of Delhi.
- 15% seats will be reserved for those candidates who passed class 12th from school/ study center which located outside the National Capital Region of Delhi.
How to Apply for Delhi DIET 2019?
In offline mode, Candidate can directly take application form from facilitation center and submit it thereafter filling the required information. Whereas, in online mode, the candidate has to follow the below steps:
- Open the official website link of SCERT, Delhi.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Then, click on Apply online.
- After that, Fill the all authentication form details regarding Applicant.
- Then, submit form button.
- Next step is to enter information regarding the exam related, personal, academic, address, guardian.
- Click on NEXT.
- Check all the filled information regarding applicant & click on Submit.
- Keep saving the application number for future purpose.
- Candidate checks his/her mobile number & email ID.
- Then, click on Upload Scanned Image.
- Upload scanned a photograph, the signature of applicant & parents/guardian images in a format which mentions in instructions.
- submit the application & go for fee submission.
- Submit the fees.
- Finally, take a printout for future use.
Download official document about How to Apply for SCERT Delhi Here.
Merit List Delhi DIET 2019
The merit list of Delhi 2019 will be uploaded on the official website at scertdelhiadmission.org. In 2017, there were 11 admission lists and a spot round in which admissions were completed. The merit list will be declared category wise, rank wise according to seats allotted in Govt. DIETs, SFS Pvt. Inst. In private institutes.
Selection Procedure Delhi DIET 2019
The applicant filling Delhi DIET 2019 application form will be considered first under general merit list irrespective of the category they choose. In case of reserved category, the candidate does not stand in the General merit list, then he/she will be considered in order of merit in the particular reserved category in which he/she stand. It is also informed to the applicant of any category given admission in general merit shall not be counted in the reserved category.
For selection, applicants will have to score prescribed minimum marks so that their names can be included in the merit list. The marks of applicants get in qualifying examination i.e. 10th and 12th shall be considered.
Applicants who fulfill eligibility conditions at the time of filling application form will be eligible for admission and will be called for counseling in order of the merit.
Downloads for SCERT Delhi
- Diploma in Elementary Education, Delhi Prospectus for Session 2018-20 – Download Here.
- Diploma in Pre School Education (DPSE) For Female Only (Session 2018-20) – Download Here.
diet delhi admission 2018, diet course fees in delhi, scert delhi diet admission 2018, scert delhi admission 2018, www.scertdelhi.nic.in result 2018, scert delhi admission nic in, scert diet admission 2018, scert login