Delhi DIET 2020 Application Form has already been released on 04 June 2020. SCERT releases the notification for all aspirants of Delhi DIET 2020 every year. It’s 2 years of Diploma course. The entire information of Delhi DIET 2020 such as eligibility criteria, the selection process is mention below. The course is run by the State Council of Education Research and Training, Delhi (SCERT). Applicants have to compulsory appear in the written exam.
Aspirants may start to fill the application form till 03 August 2020 at scertdelhiadmission.org. The application fee of Delhi DIET 2020 will be different for applicants who belong to different categories from Rs. 250/- to Rs. 300/-. It is advised to applicants to check eligibility criteria before apply. Applicant must be aged more than 24 years and must have obtained minimum 50% marks in class 12th.
Delhi DIET 2020 Important Dates
Important dates of Delhi DIET 2020 are given in the table below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Delhi DIET 2020: Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates - Admissions
|The application form will available on||04 June 2020|
|Correction in the application form will start on||04 August – 05 August 2020|
|Last date for submitting the form||03 August 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Rank||07 August 2020|
|Display of Rank of candidates||07 Aug 2020|
|1st merit list||10 Aug 2020|
|Reporting of 1st merit list candidates||12-17 Aug 2020|
|Declaration and Reporting of candidates of 2nd merit list||19-
|Physically reporting of candidate at his/her finally allotted DIETs/Institute and
deposit original verified document and fee
|26-28 Aug 2020|
|Withdrawal of Admission through online mode only||26 Aug – 06 Sep 2020|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year examination. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Application Form Delhi DIET 2020
For ease of the applicants, SCERT has the provision of online submission of application form for Delhi DIET 2020 course offered in the institutes from 04 June 2020 till 03 August 2020. The form is also available at facilitation centres. These centres will provide all the assistance to applicants in completing the form. The application form must be submitted with the application fee. The applicant can apply online for this course. The candidate has to get registered before filling the application form. The complete application form will be acceptable by both modes, online and offline.
Eligibility Criteria Delhi DIET 2020
It is informed to applicants to read instructions from the information brochure carefully before applying the application form. Candidates who fail to fulfil any eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the exam. Therefore, it is needed that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria of Delhi DIET 2020 are mention below.
Age Limit: The applicant must not more than 24 years as on 30 September 2020.
- The candidate has to pass or appear in 10+2 during 2018-19 final exam or equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, the candidate should pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The candidate who has passed the class 10+2 will be eligible for Delhi DIET 2020.
- The applicants must pass with 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam for Delhi DIET 2020. The candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically challenged candidates must pass with a minimum 45% of marks.
- Likewise, for other boards/universities, aggregate of marks in best 5 subjects including at least one language in which she is required to pass for qualifying in Sr. Sec. Examination (10+2) or its equivalent.
Spot Round Admission Procedure:
- List of candidates for spot round will be displayed in the month of September 2020.
- Verification of documents will be done in September 2020.
DIET Delhi Admission 2020
The applicant can refer to these dates for reference purpose. The schedule of DIET Delhi 2020 may not remain static. The applicant will have responsibility for checking dates on their own.
Documents required Delhi DIET 2020
Applicants have to submit the following document with the application form are mention below-:
- Applicant’s Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- In case, the applicant belongs to OBC then Caste certificate required.
List of Facilitation Centre
|S. No.||Name and Address of Centres|
|1||District Institute of Education and Training (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi- 110035|
|2||District Institute of Education and Training (North West) FU Block, Pitampura, Delhi -110085|
|3||District Institute of Education and Training (West), Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi -110060|
|4||District Institute of Education and Training Central), Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi -110002|
|5||District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector – VII, New Delhi -110002|
|6||District Institute of Education and Training (North- East) J &K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi -110092|
|7||District Institute of Education and Training (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi -110092|
|8||District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi -110021|
|9||District Institute of Education and Training (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi -110073|
|10||Govt. Boys Sr. Secondary School, Varun Marg, Defence Colony, New Delhi -24|
Note: For calculating the percentage of the candidate in class 12th, best 5 subjects including at one language will be considered.
Candidate from other Boards/Universities:
For applicants who have appeared in the qualifying examination from a different board other than CBSE, then their aggregate score in best 5 subjects including minimum one language will be considered out of maximum marks of 500.
Calculation of Percentage:
For calculating marks of class 10th, CGPA awarded by CBSE will be considered. On the other hand, for other equivalent boards, a number of subjects which have at least one language are necessary.
Conversion of CGPA:
To calculate marks in the percentage of the candidate, then an appropriate prescribed CGPA/GPA conversion formula will be applied.
For marks conversion, CGPA of class 10th will multiply by CGPA (i.e, CGPA X 9.5). It will be compulsory to mention the conversion formula of the board mentioned in the mark sheet.
Definition of Delhi and Outside Delhi: Download the Definition of Delhi and Outside Delhi Domicile here.
There will be reservation of seats for the following categories:
- 85% of seats will be reserved for those candidates who passed class 12th from school/ study centre located in the National Capital Region of Delhi.
- 15% of seats will be reserved for those candidates who passed class 12th from school/ study centre which located outside the National Capital Region of Delhi.
How to Apply for Delhi DIET?
In offline mode, Candidate can directly take the application form from facilitation centre and submit it thereafter filling the required information. Whereas, in online mode, the candidate has to follow the below steps:
- Open the official website link of SCERT, Delhi.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Then, click on Apply online.
- After that, Fill the all authentication form details regarding Applicant.
- Then, submit form button.
- Next step is to enter information regarding the exam-related, personal, academic, address, guardian.
- Click on NEXT.
- Check all the filled information regarding applicant & click on Submit.
- Keep saving the application number for future purpose.
- Candidate checks his/her mobile number & email ID.
- Then, click on Upload Scanned Image.
- Upload scanned a photograph, the signature of applicant & parents/guardian images in a format which mentions in instructions.
- submit the application & go for fee submission.
- Submit the fees.
- Finally, take a printout for future use.
Download official document about How to Apply for SCERT Delhi Here.
Merit List Delhi DIET 2020
The merit list of Delhi 2020 will be uploaded on the official website at scertdelhiadmission.org. In 2017, there were 11 admission lists and a spot round in which admissions were completed. The merit list will declare category wise, rank wise according to seats allotted in Govt. DIETs, SFS Pvt. Inst.
In the case of two or more candidates have equal marks in 10+2 exam, their merit is decided by applying the following rules:
- Class 10th marks are considered to break the tie.
- If there is still a tie, then, the tie is resolved by considering the date of birth. This means that a candidate older in age is considered in the merit.
- If the tie is still not resolved by any of the above rules, then draw of lots shall be adopted during preparation of merit.
Selection Procedure Delhi DIET 2020
The applicant filling Delhi DIET 2020 application form will be considered first under general merit list irrespective of the category they choose. In case of reserved category, the candidate does not stand in the General merit list, then he/she will be considered in order of merit in the particular reserved category in which he/she stand. It is also informed to the applicant of any category given admission in general merit shall not be counted in the reserved category.
For selection, applicants will have to score prescribed minimum marks so that their names can be included in the merit list. The marks of applicants get in qualifying examination i.e. 10th and 12th shall be considered.
Therefore, applicants who fulfil eligibility conditions at the time of filling the application form will be eligible for admission and will be called for counselling in order of the merit.
DIET Delhi Admission 2020 Seat Details
Candidates can check the distribution of seats for DElEd and DPSE admission 2020.
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035.||150|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi110034||150|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder
Nagar, New Delhi-110060
|District Institute of Education and Training, (Central) Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi110002.||120|
|District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector VII, New Delhi110022.||50|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J & K Block, Dilshad Garden,
|District Institute of Education and Training, (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi110092.||120|
|District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021.||150|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi110073.||150|
Downloads for SCERT Delhi
- Diploma in Elementary Education, Delhi Prospectus for Session 2018-20 – Download Here.
- Diploma in Pre School Education (DPSE) For Female Only (Session 2018-20) – Download Here.
DIET Delhi 2019 Admission List
- Click here to check the seventh Allotment list for D.El.Ed Candidates.
- Click here to check the seventh Allotment list for D.El.Ed (Fresh) Candidates.
- Click here to check the seventh Allotment list for D.El.Ed (Upgraded) Candidates.
- Click here to check the sixth Allotment list for D.El.Ed Candidates.
- Click here to check the sixth Allotment list for DPSE Candidates.
- Click Here to check the Fifth Allotment list for D.El.Ed Candidates.
- Click Here to check the Fifth Allotment list for DPSE Candidates.
- Click Here to check the Fourth Allotment list for D.El.Ed Candidates.
- Click Here to check the Fourth Allotment list for DPSE Candidates.
- Click Here to check the Third Allotment list for D.El.Ed Candidates.
- Click Here to check the Third Allotment list for DPSE Candidates.
- Click Here to check the Second Allotment list for D.El.Ed Candidates.
- Click Here to check the Second Allotment list for DPSE Candidates.
- Click Here to check the First Allotment list for D.El.Ed Candidates.
- Click Here to check the First Allotment list for DPSE Candidates.
DIET Delhi Admission 2020 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Diploma in Elementary Education, Delhi|
|Commonly Known As||Delhi DIET 2020|
|Conducting Body||SCERT, Delhi|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into 2 years D.El.Ed course|
|Document required||Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
Date of Birth Certificate
In case of reserved category, category certificate required.
|Application Fees||General, OBC – Rs. 300
SC/ST//Female- Rs. 250
|States Accepting SCERT Delhi Scores||Delhi|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
diet delhi admission 2019, diet course fees in delhi, scert delhi diet admission 2019, scert delhi admission 2019, www.scertdelhi.nic.in result 2019, scert delhi admission nic in, scert diet admission 2019, scert login, scert delhi vacancy, scert counselling list 2020, scert delhi fee structure, scert delhi.