Delhi DIET 2021 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of June 2021. SCERT releases the notification for all aspirants of Delhi DIET 2021 every year. It’s 2 years of Diploma course. The course is run by the State Council of Education Research and Training, Delhi (SCERT). Applicants have to compulsory appear in the written exam. It is advised to applicants to check eligibility criteria before apply. Applicant must be aged more than 24 years and must have obtained minimum 50% marks in class 12th. Read the complete article to know more details about Delhi DIET 2021.
Delhi DIET 2021 Important Dates
Important dates of Delhi DIET 2021 are given in the table below.
|The application form will available on||04 June 2021|
|Correction in the application form will start on||04 August – 05 August 2021|
|Last date for submitting the form||03 August 2021|
|Declaration of Provisional Rank||07 August 2021|
|Display of Rank of candidates||07 August 2021|
|1st merit list||10 August 2021|
|Reporting of 1st merit list candidates||12-17 Aug 2021|
|Declaration and Reporting of candidates of 2nd merit list||19 August 2021|
|Physically reporting of candidate at his/her finally allotted DIETs/Institute and
deposit original verified document and fee
|26-28 August 2021|
|Withdrawal of Admission through online mode only||26 Aug – 06 Sep 2021|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year examination. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Delhi DIET 2021 Application Form
Applicants can check Delhi DIET 2021 Application form details. The form is also available at facilitation centres. These centres will provide all the assistance to applicants in completing the form. The application form must be submitted with the application fee. The applicant can apply online for this course. The candidate has to get registered before filling the application form. The complete application form will be acceptable by both modes, online and offline.
How to Apply for Delhi DIET?
In offline mode, the Candidate can directly take the application form from the facilitation centre and submit it thereafter filling the required information. Whereas, in online mode, the candidate has to follow the below steps:
- Open the official website link of SCERT, Delhi.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Then, click on Apply online.
- After that, Fill the all authentication form details regarding Applicant.
- Then, submit form button.
- Next step is to enter information regarding the exam-related, personal, academic, address, guardian.
- Click on NEXT.
- Check all the filled information regarding applicant & click on Submit.
- Keep saving the application number for future purpose.
- Candidate checks his/her mobile number & email ID.
- Then, click on Upload Scanned Image.
- Upload scanned a photograph, the signature of applicant & parents/guardian images in a format which mentions in instructions.
- submit the application & go for fee submission.
- Submit the fees.
- Finally, take a printout for future use.
Delhi DIET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is informed to applicants to read instructions from the information brochure carefully before applying the application form. Candidates who fail to fulfil any eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the exam. Therefore, it is needed that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria of Delhi DIET 2020 are mention below.
Age Limit: The applicant must not more than 24 years as on 30 September 2020.
- The candidate has to pass or appear in 10+2 during 2018-19 final exam or equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, the candidate should pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The candidate who has passed the class 10+2 will be eligible for Delhi DIET 2020.
- The applicants must pass with 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam for Delhi DIET 2020. The candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically challenged candidates must pass with a minimum 45% of marks.
- Likewise, for other boards/universities, aggregate of marks in best 5 subjects including at least one language in which she is required to pass for qualifying in Sr. Sec. Examination (10+2) or its equivalent.
Delhi DIET 2021 Result/Merit List
The merit list of Delhi 2020 will be uploaded on the official website at scertdelhiadmission.org. In 2017, there were 11 admission lists and a spot round in which admissions were completed. The merit list will declare category wise, rank wise according to seats allotted in Govt. DIETs, SFS Pvt. Inst.
Note: For calculating the percentage of the candidate in class 12th, best 5 subjects including at one language will be considered.
Candidate from other Boards/Universities:
For applicants who have appeared in the qualifying examination from a different board other than CBSE, then their aggregate score in best 5 subjects including a minimum one language will be considered out of maximum marks of 500.
Calculation of Percentage:
For calculating marks of class 10th, CGPA awarded by CBSE will be considered. On the other hand, for other equivalent boards, a number of subjects that have at least one language are necessary.
Conversion of CGPA:
To calculate marks in the percentage of the candidate, then an appropriate prescribed CGPA/GPA conversion formula will be applied.
For marks conversion, CGPA of class 10th will multiply by CGPA (i.e, CGPA X 9.5). It will be compulsory to mention the conversion formula of the board mentioned in the mark sheet.
In the case of two or more candidates have equal marks in 10+2 exam, their merit is decided by applying the following rules:
- Class 10th marks are considered to break the tie.
- If there is still a tie, then, the tie is resolved by considering the date of birth. This means that a candidate older in age is considered in the merit.
- If the tie is still not resolved by any of the above rules, then draw of lots shall be adopted during preparation of merit.
Delhi DIET 2021 Selection Process
The applicant filling Delhi DIET 2021 application form will be considered first under general merit list irrespective of the category they choose. In case of reserved category, the candidate does not stand in the General merit list, then he/she will be considered in order of merit in the particular reserved category in which he/she stand. It is also informed to the applicant of any category given admission in general merit shall not be counted in the reserved category.
For selection, applicants will have to score prescribed minimum marks so that their names can be included in the merit list. The marks of applicants get in qualifying examination i.e. 10th and 12th shall be considered.
Therefore, applicants who fulfil eligibility conditions at the time of filling the application form will be eligible for admission and will be called for counselling in order of the merit.
Documents required Delhi DIET 2021
Applicants have to submit the following document with the application form are mention below-:
- Applicant’s Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- In case, the applicant belongs to OBC then Caste certificate required.
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Seat Details
Candidates can check the distribution of seats for DElEd and DPSE admission 2020.
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035.||150|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi110034||150|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder
Nagar, New Delhi-110060
|District Institute of Education and Training, (Central) Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi110002.||120|
|District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector VII, New Delhi110022.||50|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J & K Block, Dilshad Garden,
|District Institute of Education and Training, (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi110092.||120|
|District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021.||150|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi110073.||150|
There will be reservation of seats for the following categories:
- 85% of seats will be reserved for those candidates who passed class 12th from the school/ study centre located in the National Capital Region of Delhi.
- 15% of seats will be reserved for those candidates who passed class 12th from school/ study centre which located outside the National Capital Region of Delhi.
List of Facilitation Centre
|S. No.||Name and Address of Centres|
|1||District Institute of Education and Training (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi- 110035|
|2||District Institute of Education and Training (North West) FU Block, Pitampura, Delhi -110085|
|3||District Institute of Education and Training (West), Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi -110060|
|4||District Institute of Education and Training Central), Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi -110002|
|5||District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector – VII, New Delhi -110002|
|6||District Institute of Education and Training (North- East) J &K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi -110092|
|7||District Institute of Education and Training (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi -110092|
|8||District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi -110021|
|9||District Institute of Education and Training (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi -110073|
|10||Govt. Boys Sr. Secondary School, Varun Marg, Defence Colony, New Delhi -24|
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Diploma in Elementary Education, Delhi|
|Commonly Known As||Delhi DIET 2021|
|Conducting Body||SCERT, Delhi|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into 2 years D.El.Ed course|
|States Accepting SCERT Delhi Scores||Delhi|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
diet delhi admission 2019, diet course fees in delhi, scert delhi diet admission 2019, scert delhi admission 2019, www.scertdelhi.nic.in result 2019, scert delhi admission nic in, scert diet admission 2019, scert login, scert delhi vacancy, scert counselling list 2020, scert delhi fee structure, scert delhi.