e-Kalyan 2021 is a Scholarship of Jharkhand Government for the welfare of the Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class. The candidates should be of Jharkhand state to apply for this scheme. Applicants need to fill the online registration form with the stipulated date. Read the whole article to know more about the Jharkhand e-Kalyan 2021.
e-Kalyan 2021 Status
|Registration||Yet to start|
e-Kalyan 2021 Dates
In the below table the candidates can check e-Kalyan 2021 vital schedule:
|Start date of online registration||To be announced|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Last date to Upload the Documents by the students||To be announced|
|Correction Window date||To be announced|
e-Kalyan 2021 Online Registration
The candidates need to keep in mind while e-Kalyan 2021 Online Registration:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about e-Kalyan 2021: Scholarship of Jharkhand Government - Admissions
- The candidates must fill the form online on the official portal of Jharkhand e-Kalyan only.
- They should register themselves before or on the last date
- During the registration process, aspirants need to provide their valid and active mobile number and email ID only as all the important communication will be made through SMS or email.
- Students need to give their AADHAAR linked bank account number while applying.
- Already registered students can apply by using their same login and password.
- The candidates need to Upload online issued certificates like Caste, Residential and Income (The validity of Income Certificate should be from 01 April 2019).
- They must keep their user ID and Password with safety to be used further when needed.
How to Apply for e-Kalyan 2021?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for e-Kalyan 2021 scholarship scheme:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of e-Kalyan (Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare Department, Govt. of Jharkhand – https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/
- Step 2 – At the top of the home page, a link is given ” Scholarship Registration” click on the same.
- Step 3 – Click on the ‘Register/Sign up’ button to start the registration.
- Step 4 – The candidates need to enter their personal details to register.
- Step 5 – Student Can log in with the User credentials for filling the Online Scholarship Application form for submission.
- Step 6 – After that, click on “Apply Online” to fill the other important details asked.
- Step 7 – Select the category of Scholarship and enter the information.
- Step 8 – Upload the required documents in the prescribed format only.
- Step 9 – Click on the submit button.
- Step 10 – Lastly, must take the printout of the filled form for all future references.
Documents to be uploaded
Only Scanned copies of below-listed documents should be uploaded.
- Student Photograph
- Bonafide Certificate (with Fee structure )
- The validity of Income Certificate should be from 01 April 2020
- Bank Pass Book Scan
- Scanned Copy of Application Form (Signature of Student and Parent/Guardian)
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
Reasons for Rejection of e-Kalyan Registration Form
Following are the reasons for the rejection of forms:
- If a student is not a bonafide student.
- If incorrect Caste and Income Certificate will be uploaded.
- Non Upload of caste, Income certificate.
- Incorrect course and year of study details given.
- If Student not uploaded all documents like Student Photo, Bonafide /Caste/Residence/Income Certificate, Student Previous Marks Sheet, Bank Pass Book Scanned copy, Online System generated application scanned copy.
e-Kalyan 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates seeking to apply for Scholarship Scheme of Jharkhand Govt. must fulfil the below-given minimum eligibility requirements:
- A student must be of Jharkhand State.
- A Student must belong to any of these categories – either Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC) or Backward Class (BC).
- Students family Annual Income from all sources should not exceed as per the list given below.
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC) Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Backward Class (BC) Rs.1,50,000/-
Who cannot Apply for e-Kalyan Scholarship?
Candidates falling an of the below-given category can not apply:
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC
- SC, ST Students whose family income is more than Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Backward category Students whose family income is more than Rs. 1,50,000/-
e-Kalyan 2021 Scholarship and Scheme
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric (Within State) Scholarship
- Post-Matric (Outside State) Scholarship
Pre – Matric Schemes
- Pre Matric ST Scheme
- Pre Matric SC Scheme
- Pre Matric BC Scheme
Post – Matric Schemes
- Post Matric SC Scheme
- Post Matric BC Scheme
- Post Matric ST Scheme
e-Kalyan 2021 Highlights
In the below table the candidates can check a few basic information about e-Kalyan Scholarship of Jharkhand Government
|Scholarship Scheme Name||e-Kalyan Scholarship|
|Provided by||Department of ST, SC Minority and Backward Class Welfare, Jharkhand Government|
|Purpose||For the welfare of SC, ST and BC candidates of Jharkhand state|
About Department of ST, SC Minority and Backward Class Welfare
This department is formulated by Jharkhand government to look after the welfare of the most underprivileged sections of the society namely the Schedule Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and Minorities and the task of bringing all-round development of these sections.