Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019 Merit List will be available on 28 May 2019. Goa University, Goa on behalf of Goa State Council of Higher Education has announced Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019 to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (1 year) Regular courses in different Universities. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
B.Ed Admission Goa 2019 Updates
- The application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam has been released from 26 April 2019.
- The last date to fill the application form is 13 May 2019.
Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for Goa B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||26 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||13 May 2019|
|Submission of printed Application form with fee||14 May 2019|
|Display of Eligibility List/Provisional merit list||28 May 2019|
|Objections to the Provisional merit list||30 May 2019|
|Display of Final Merit List||30 May 2019|
|Counselling and Admissions||06 – 08 June 2019|
|Final Round for de-reserved seats||12 June 2019|
Qualification Criteria for Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc. with a minimum of 45% marks from recognized University in the examination.
- The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 21 years as on 01 January 2019.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019?
The Applicants can apply for Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees with Demand Draft as described below.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and send the same along with Attested copies of all Educational Certificates, Proof of residence and other certificates whichever are applicable.
How to Pay Application Fees for the Goa B.ed Admission 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019, the Payment of Fee is only through Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- drawn from:
State Bank of India in favour of
Director of Higher Education, Porvorim – Goa, to the Office of Directorate of Higher Education, Porvorim-Goa.
Institutes participating in Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019
The institutes other than Goa university which is participating in Goa B.Ed admissions are:
- Nirmala Institute of Education (NIE)
- Ponda Education Society’s College of Education (PESCE)
- Goa Vidya Prasarak Mandal’s Dr. Dada Vaidya College of Education (GVPMDVCE)
Candidate can check the Goa B.Ed Counseling Schedule HERE
Seat intake for Directorate of Higher Education Goa B.ed Admission 2019
The seat intake for different Categories and different institutes participating for B.ed Admissions 2019 are:
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, AP.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Official Contact Details
Goa – 403206
To check the official notification, Check the PDF here.
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Goa B.Ed Admissions 2019.
correspondence b.ed colleges in Goa, www.dhe.goa.gov.in prospectus, Nirmala Institute of education Panaji (Panjim) goa, external b ed in goa, p es college of education goa, www.dhe.goa.gov.in b.ed forms, goa university b.ed admission 2018, b.ed admission goa 2018, goa b ed 2018, goa university mba admission 2018, phd admission in goa university