Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020 Application forms are starting in the month of February 2020. Goa University, Goa on behalf of Goa State Council of Higher Education will announce Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020 to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (1 year) Regular courses in different Universities. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
- Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020 Application forms are starting in the month of February 2020.
Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Goa B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||February 2020|
|Submission of printed Application form with fee||February 2020|
|Display of Eligibility List/Provisional merit list||February 2020|
|Objections to the Provisional merit list||March 2020|
|Display of Final Merit List||March 2020|
|Counselling and Admissions||March 2020|
|Final Round for de-reserved seats||March 2020|
How to Apply for Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees with Demand Draft as described below.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and send the same along with Attested copies of all Educational Certificates, Proof of residence and other certificates whichever are applicable.
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is only through Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- drawn from:
State Bank of India in favour of
Director of Higher Education, Porvorim – Goa, to the Office of Directorate of Higher Education, Porvorim-Goa.
Qualification Criteria for Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc. with a minimum of 45% marks from recognized University in the examination.
- The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 21 years as on 01 January 2020.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Institutes participating in Goa B.Ed Admissions 2020
The institutes other than Goa university which is participating are:
- Nirmala Institute of Education (NIE)
- Ponda Education Society’s College of Education (PESCE)
- Goa Vidya Prasarak Mandal’s Dr. Dada Vaidya College of Education (GVPMDVCE)
Seat intake for Directorate of Higher Education Goa B.ed Admission
The seat intake for different Categories and different institutes participating for B.ed Admissions 2020 are:
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, AP.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Official Contact Details
Goa – 403206
To check the official notification, Check the PDF here.
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
correspondence b.ed colleges in Goa, www.dhe.goa.gov.in prospectus, Nirmala Institute of education Panaji (Panjim) goa, external b ed in goa, p es college of education goa, www.dhe.goa.gov.in b.ed forms, goa university b.ed admission 2018, b.ed admission goa 2018, goa b ed 2018, goa university mba admission 2018, phd admission in goa university