Goa SSC Result 2022 will be declared by the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE). The Result will be announced by end of July 2022(tentative). Students can check the Goard board class 10 result online. The results will be categorized by school/name/region-wise. Candidates can check their results by entering their “Roll Number”, “Date of Birth” and “School Number”. The result of Goa board class 10 contains details like marks obtained in each subject, total aggregate marks, percentage, CGPA Score, remarks, etc. Read the whole article to know more details about GBSHSE 10th Results 2022.
GBSHSE Board Exams Result 2022 Dates
|Goa SSC Result||Last week of July 2022|
|GOA BOARD HSSC RESULTS||Last week of June 2022|
How to Check Goa SSC Result 2022 Online?
Follow the below-given steps to check Goa GBSHSE 10th Results:
- STEP 1- Search for the official website of GBSHSE i.e., gbshse.gov.in or http://www.gbshse.info/
- STEP 2- Click on the web link “Goa SSC Result 2022” under the “2022” button.
- STEP 3- Enter the seat number and Captcha as displayed on screen.
- STEP 4- Click on “Find” to view your Goa 10th Board Result 2022.
- STEP 5- Download the board result and save it for further reference.
- STEP 6- Candidates may take a print out of the result.
- STEP 7- Collect school leaving certificate and original mark sheet from school your appeared for board examination.
Details Printed in Goa Board SSC Result 2022
When the students check their result, they can see some piece of information on it. The provisional Goa Board SSC Result 2022 consists of the following information:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Goa SSC Result 2022: Check GBSHSE 10th Results @gbshse.gov.in - Admissions
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Seat Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Marks Obtained In Theory Exam
- Marks Obtained in Practical Exam
- Total Marks Scored
- Percentage Obtained
- Result Status: Pass or Fail
Goa Board SSC Result 2022 Passing Criteria
- Students need to attain a specific grade in order to pass the Goa SSC exam. Go through this section to know the passing criteria of the Goa Board Class 10 result 2022.
- A student must secure a minimum of H grade in the theory and practical exams separately
- To pass in the Goa Board SSC Result 2022, students need to score an overall grade from A to G per subject
- Students must submit assignments and projects as an application of theory whenever required, in order to pass the exam
- Students who have passed the Goa Board SSC exam are eligible to improve their grade within the period of two years of their passing year.
Goa Board SSC Result 2022 – Revaluation
Candidates who are not satisfied with their marks in the Goa Board SSC Result 2022 can apply for the revaluation process. This way, they can get their copies rechecked by the exam conducting body and clear their doubts regarding the marks. The revaluation process will commence in the month of July. Students need to apply for the revaluation within one week of SSC Result 2021 Goa Board declaration.
Students must note that in case their marks decrease, the marksheet will mention the updated score and not the previous one. In the case of the revaluation/rechecking, the board rechecks the copies with utmost sensitivity which decreases the probability of any further errors. Students will be able to check their revaluation Goa Board SSC result 2022 in the month of July/August 2022.
About Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education
Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is the state board of education in Goa. It was established on May 27, 1975. The board is popularly known as GBSHSE. The main aim of the board is to meet the required needs and standards of economics and social development. Goa board is responsible for conducting secondary as well as higher secondary exams in all the affiliated schools of state. SSC and HSSC exams are conducted in the month of March. After the completion of result, Goa board releases the result for both the standards on its official website.