CBIP Admission 2020 registration form for various PGDC Courses was released on the official website. The last date to apply for this course was 30 March 2020. Central Board of Irrigation and Power(CBIP) has been organizing various national and international training program to help the engineers to update their knowledge and practical knowledge in the field of power, renewable energy and water resources. CBIP has been conducting workshop, seminars,s, consultancy assignments in advance technology. Read the given below article to know more about CBIP Admission 2020.
CBIP Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form from the official website cbip.ceo.org. Read the given below points to know more information regarding the application form.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
IMS Noida Admission 2020
- Read the instructions before applying.
- Late date to fill application was 30 March 2020.
- Candidate has to pay the application fee to submit the application form.
- Submit the downloaded hard copy of the application form along with the demand draft in favour of “Central Board of Irrigation and Power” payable at New Delhi should reach the Director, CBIP Centre of Excellence
- All the future notifications/ information will be available on CBIP website only.
- The applicants are advised to be regularly in touch with the website.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Documents required to fill the Application Form
Candidates have to attach the following documents along with the application form
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CBIP Admission 2020: PGDC & PDC Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
- Attach self-attested copies of proof of Date of birth
- Certificates/mark sheets of 10th / 12th / Degree issued by Registrar/controller of the concerned university.
Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs 500/– as application fee.
Mode of Payment
- Submit the downloaded hard copy of the registration form along with the demand draft of Rs 500/- in favour of “Central Board of Irrigation and Power” payable at New Delhi should reach the Director, CBIP Centre of Excellence.
How to Apply for CBIP PGDC Online Course?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to avoid any kind of mistake while filling the application form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CBIP for the registration.
- Step 2: Click on the link “Apply online”
- Step 3: Now enter the following details like, Name, Gender, Email, Mobile No and B.Tech/BE percentage and courses you want to apply for.
- Step 4: After filling the detail click on submit button and take a print of the filled application form.
- Step 5: Now submit the downloaded hard copy of the registration form along with the demand draft of Rs 500/- in favour of “Central Board of Irrigation and Power” payable at New Delhi should reach the Director, CBIP Centre of Excellence.
Given below is the Address for the communication:
CBIP Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria to fill the application form for CBIP Admission 2020. Check the eligibility criteria from the below-given section:
For PGDC in Transmission & Distribution System including Automation (SCADA/DMS)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in Electrical Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) with 60% marks •
- Candidate must have a one year of experience in the relevant field for sponsored applicants.
- Applicants who are appearing in their final year examination can also apply. However, they have submitted their degree/provisional degree at the time of counselling/start of the course.
- The candidates will also have to submit a medical fitness certificate at the time of admission with no colour blindness.
For PGDC in Civil Infrastructure Development Engineering
- Candidates must have a Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in Civil Engineering with 60% marks from any recognised university.
- Those candidates appearing in their final year examination can also apply and they must submit their degree/provisional degree at the time of counselling/start of the course.
CBIP Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
The Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit of the marks obtained by the candidates in Class 10th, 12th & Engineering degree and Common Entrance Test marks
- Merit list of the eligible applicants will be declared in CBIP web site.
- Admission will be subject to strict verification of all the original documents and deposing of the required fees.
Documents required for verification
Candidates have to bring the following documents along with them for verification:
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificate and mark sheet of 10th class.
- Certificate and mark sheet of 12th class/Diploma Engineering or equivalent degree/mark sheets.
- CGPA conversion chart issued by the registrar/controller of examination of the concerned university in case of CGPA applicants.
CBIP Admission Highlights
The main aim of the courses is to develop a pool of technically trained manpower readily available for the placement to various organizations.
|Institute Name:||Central Board of Irrigation and Power|
|Institute Short Name:||CBIP Gurgaon|
|Courses:||PGDC in T&D System including Automation (SCADA/DMS), PGDC in Civil Infrastructure|
|Admission Method:||Merit Basis / Institute Level Selection|
|Institute Type:||Central Government Institute|