ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 for classes 9 to 12 as well as for B.Com/ B.B.A/ B.M.S is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The ICAI Commerce Wizard Exam is conducted in two levels. The mode of the exam will be online. The scholarship exam of ICAI is expected to take place in January 2022. So, the interested students can register for ICAI Commerce Wizard Exam 2021 online. The ICAI has introduced this exam, in order to promote the interest in the Commerce stream. With the help of the ICAI Commerce Wizard Question Papers, the students can score well and achieve the ICAI Commerce Wizard Scholarship for higher studies. To get more details about ICAI Commerce Wizard Registration, Exam dates, eligibility, result, etc, read the complete article.
ICAI Commerce Wizard Olympiad 2021 Registration will begin soon. Check here for the latest updates.
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Exam Status
The students who are interested in participating in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Commerce Wizard Exam 2021 must check the latest announcements of the exam. The updates of the ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Exam are given in the table below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021: Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Result, Awards - Admissions
|ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Notification||to be released soon|
|ICAI Commerce Wizard 2020 Level 2 Result||Announced|
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Dates
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will announce the ICAI Commerce Wizard Exam Dates for classes 9 to 12 and BCom/ BBA/ BMS students. As soon as the dates are announced, we will update in this article. However, the exact dates of the 2021-22 exam have not been announced yet. But candidates can check the tentative dates of the registration and exam from the table given below:
|Last date for Online Registration (without late fee)||December 2021|
|Last date for Registration after the due date (with late fee)||Last week of December 2021|
|Level-I (Online test)||January 2022|
(Online Mode in the designated test centre)
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Application Form
The conducting authority will release the online application form for the ICAI Commerce Wizard exam. So the interested students can check the following details about the application form:
- The ICAI Commerce Wizard Registration for the students of classes 9 to 12 and BCom/ BBA/ BMS will be online.
- Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- All the details in the application form like personal information, education qualification, contact address, etc must be filled in the application form.
- Once the application form is completed, the candidates must pay the registration fees.
- Without the fee payment, no application form will be accepted by the official authority.
- There is no need to send a hard copy of the online application form.
- The application form must be submitted before the deadline. Otherwise, the late fees will be applicable.
- However, applicants must take the printout of the application form for future purposes.
How to Register for ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021?
The registration process for the ICAI Commerce Wizard exam will be online. Therefore, the candidates must know the steps to do the online registration for the ICAI Commerce Wizard Scholarship. The steps for online registration is given below:
- Initially, the candidates must visit the website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. They must register before filling the online application form.
- Enter the details like Name, contact number, email id and complete the registration.
- Now using the credentials provided through your email, the applicants must start to fill the online application form.
- Applicants must click on “Apply Now” and enter all the details in the application form.
- Now upload the scanned copies of the essential documents as well as your photograph and signature. The dimensions and specifications of the photograph must be the same as prescribed in the brochure.
- After that, click on the link for fee payment.
- On successful payment of the application fees, candidates will receive an acknowledgment slip.
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Registration Fees
The candidates will have to pay the registration fees in order to complete the application form of ICAI Commerce Wizard. The payment of the application fees could be done online through Net Banking/ Debit/Credit card. The registration fees is non-refundable. The details of the application fees are given below:
|Particulars||Registration Fees (in INR)|
|ICAI Commerce Wizard Application Fees (without late fee)||Rs. 100/- (inclusive of all taxes)|
|With late fee||Rs. 150/- (inclusive of all taxes)|
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The students who are applying for the ICAI Commerce Wizard exam 2021 must check the eligibility criteria before enrolling for the exam. The eligibility criteria like minimum age limit, education qualification, nationality, etc, are different for various levels. The candidates applying for classes 9 to 12 and Undergraduate BCom/ BBA/ BMS must check the eligibility criteria as given below:
- The students studying in classes 9th,10th, 11th, 12th, and B.Com./BBA/BMS/ Allied Subjects are eligible to apply for the ICAI Commerce Wizard Scholarship exam.
- Also, the students who are registered under open distance learning are also eligible for appearing in the ICAI scholarship test.
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates who have applied for the ICAI Scholarship exam must check the pattern of the question paper and marking scheme. The exam pattern of the ICAI Commerce Wizard exam can be checked from the previous year’s question papers or any model test paper or preparation books available in the market. Check the details below:
- Mode of the Exam: Online (Computer-Based Test)
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 80
- Medium of Questions: English
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each question
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer
- Duration of the exam: 1 Hour
ICAI Commerce Wizard Level I and II Exam Pattern
|Class||Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|B.Com/ BBA/ BMS/ Allied Subjects Part I, Part II & Part III Examination||
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Syllabus
The ICAI will prescribe the syllabus for the scholarship exam. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in appearing for the exam must check the ICAI Commerce Wizard Syllabus for Level I and II exams. The syllabus will help students to prepare for the exam more efficiently. So it is important that the candidates should start with the exam preparation only after going through the complete syllabus of the exam. For the ease of the students we have given the important topics for this exam in the table given below:
|Classes||Important Topics for the Exam|
|For Class IX||Social Studies (Economics), Mathematics, Business Awareness and Aptitude|
|For Class X||Social Studies (Economics), Mathematics, Business Awareness and Aptitude|
|For Class XI||Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics and Aptitude|
|For Class XII||Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics and Aptitude|
|For B.Com./BBA/BMS/Allied Subjects||Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics/ Financial Studies and Aptitude|
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Admit Card
The conducting body will issue the ICAI Commerce Wizard Admit Card before the exam. The candidates who have applied for the test can download the admit card from the website or from the link given in this article. Check the details about the hall ticket given below:
- The admit card will be available online.
- No students will receive the hall ticket through their email or by post.
- The admit card will be in PDF format.
- Details like the name of the exam, students registration/ roll number, date of exam, examination centre, important instructions for the exam day, etc, will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The admit card should not be torn/ damaged. No markings should be done on the hall ticket. Such an admit card will be considered invalid for the exam.
- The candidates must carry a printed copy of the admit card on the day of the exam. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Result
Once the examination is over, the ICAI will declare the result for Level I and II of the exam. Candidates who have been selected in Level I can appear for the Level II exam. The result of each student will be available online. Candidates can download the result with the help of their roll number/ registration number and date of birth. The marks of the candidate and their qualifying status/ rank will be mentioned on the result card. Students can take the printout of the scorecard for any future references.
ICAI Commerce Wizard Scholarship Awards
The students who qualify in the ICAI Commerce Wizard exam will be given the award and certificates by the conducting authority. So, the rank holders can collect their prizes/ awards from the official body. The following list of awards is given to the winners :
Level 1 Qualifiers
- All the participants will receive a “Participation Certification”.
Level 2 Winners
- 1st Rank holder will be awarded Rs 75,000/-
- 2nd rank holder will be awarded rs 50,000/-
- 3rd rank will be awarded Rs 25,000/-
- Rest top 250 ranks will be awarded Rs 500/-
- Appreciation Certificate to the candidates who secured 50 % marks in the online test.
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||ICAI Commerce Wizard 2021-22|
|Organizing Body||Institute of the Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI)|
|Purpose of Exam||To promote competitive spirits and develop interest in the Commerce stream among the Higher Secondary and BCom/ BBA/ BMS students|
|Exam Level||School and University Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online OMR Based|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Number of Stages||Level I and Level II|
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, also known as ICAI, is a government-regulated organization. It conducts the ICAI Commerce Wizard scholarship exam for the students of classes 9 to 12 and BCom/ BBA/ BMS students. The ICAI will award the winners of the scholarship exam through cash prizes/ certificates. Therefore, the students who are interested in applying must check the website of the ICAI for more latest updates.
FAQs on ICAI
Q1. Can I take the ICAI Commerce Wizard exam 2021 through online mode?
Ans: Yes, students can take the ICAI Commerce Wizard exam from their homes through the online mode.
Q2. How can I prepare for ICAI Commerce Wizard Exam 2021?
Ans: Applicants can solve the model test papers and other practice sets available in the market.
Q3. What are the benefits of the ICAI Commerce Wizard Exam?
Ans: The winners of the ICAI Commerce Wizard will receive the prizes/ awards and cash money as per their ranks.
Q4. What is the selection criteria for the ICAI Commerce Wizard exam?
Ans: There are two levels for selecting the candidates. Students who qualify in the level I exam will be selected for the next level.